Lonely as a cloud

Old Jun 17th 2009, 1:22 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lonely as a cloud

Originally Posted by Walkabout
Thanks Libby. Unfortunately, I am not on the Gold Coast, wish I was today as it is freezing down here in Fankston, Melbourne. I learnt after we arrived that it is locally know as Frankganistan!
There is a meet locally I believe and I shall make it my business to attend.

If anyone is local and fancies a beer, I am always up for it
Would love to join you but i like wearing boardies and not jean's with wooly jumper
Old Jun 17th 2009, 5:33 am
BE Enthusiast

LIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Would love to join you but i like wearing boardies and not jean's with wooly jumper

I am with you there Bernieboy......shorts and tee-shirt....and its winter

LibbyX
Old Jun 17th 2009, 10:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Nice , that made me smile. It is the absence of that kind of sharpness, humour and wit that I miss most.
Well, keep posting on BE 'cos it happens occassionally!
Old Jun 17th 2009, 11:35 am
Forum Regular

Walkabout has a spectacular aura aboutWalkabout has a spectacular aura aboutWalkabout has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Thanks Sally, I know that I am going to get my bottom kicked here, but it is spelt " occasionally ".

Man, I know that I am going to regret this
Just trying to make my mouth curl upward at the edges.

The tone is still to remain witty?

Sorry, English teacher background.
...........TAXI !!!!!!
Old Jun 17th 2009, 11:49 am
Demi-God

Burbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Sally, I know that I am going to get my bottom kicked here, but it is spelt " occasionally ".

...........TAXI !!!!!!
Go and get Dr Strangelove on DVD and watch it. Then drink a couple of beers and watch The Three Amigos. You'll be cheered up in no time.

I think the problem is Melbourne. How can anybody be happy living in a suburb the size of France? You need a project. How about trying to get the neighbours to move away in disgust. Hold a sabbat or something, or perhaps have paintball wargames in your back yard in the middle of the night. I'm sure you'll come up with some ideas. How about walking up to your neighbour's door in the middle of the night in your pyjamas and ring the bell and stand there pretending to be asleep when they open the door?

Loads of suburban fun. Got to turn a negative into a positive.
Old Jun 17th 2009, 12:56 pm
Forum Regular

Walkabout has a spectacular aura aboutWalkabout has a spectacular aura aboutWalkabout has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Burbage
Go and get Dr Strangelove on DVD and watch it. Then drink a couple of beers and watch The Three Amigos. You'll be cheered up in no time.

I think the problem is Melbourne. How can anybody be happy living in a suburb the size of France? You need a project. How about trying to get the neighbours to move away in disgust. Hold a sabbat or something, or perhaps have paintball wargames in your back yard in the middle of the night. I'm sure you'll come up with some ideas. How about walking up to your neighbour's door in the middle of the night in your pyjamas and ring the bell and stand there pretending to be asleep when they open the door?

Oh my word!!! Can I come and live next door to you please???
Now then, I feel curling up happening .....(mouth)!!!

Do you really think that we could get away with that kind of stuff??, OMW, you have tested this out, haven't you?

You have inadvertently given me a small project, as you're spelling of "Neighbours", (which I believe to be correct), is now confused for me with, what I believe may be the American spelling "Neighbors".

...Sorry, English teacher background.

(letcha no)
Old Jun 17th 2009, 1:08 pm
Forum Regular

... oh and then you made me research Cave deus. ..I enjoyed.
Old Jun 17th 2009, 1:10 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

...........TAXI !!!!!!
You really fitting in now old chap,before you know it you will be a MOD,try getting friends then
Old Jun 17th 2009, 1:14 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

You really fitting in now old chap,before you know it you will be a MOD,try getting friends then
There are a couple of people out there SOMEWHERE who still like me I think - thats two more than before I was promoted
Old Jun 17th 2009, 1:15 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Usually in the most unexpected threads too
Old Jun 17th 2009, 1:47 pm
Forum Regular

Thank you!!! I just wanted to say as a side note, that you all have helped my struggle and that seriously, I will sleep better tonight.
Old Jun 17th 2009, 2:25 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Burbage
sure you'll come up with some ideas. How about walking up to your neighbour's door in the middle of the night in your pyjamas and ring the bell and stand there pretending to be asleep when they open the door?

You have REALLY inspired me but I will need to leave contact details for the bail money. ....watch channel nine news.

........Geronimo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jun 17th 2009, 2:36 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Obviously no one has telt ye tae cover up THEM legs yet
Old Jun 17th 2009, 2:39 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
Obviously no one has telt ye tae cover up THEM legs yet
We can't stop laughing long enough
Old Jun 17th 2009, 4:34 pm
Forum Regular

ozbaz is just really niceozbaz is just really niceozbaz is just really niceozbaz is just really niceozbaz is just really niceozbaz is just really niceozbaz is just really niceozbaz is just really niceozbaz is just really niceozbaz is just really niceozbaz is just really nice

some people need loads of friends around them, others are happy with one good friend. ( I am of the latter type, being miserable and all that)
After living in Ireland for 13 years and making one friend for life I don't expect much more in Oz. And it takes time..and also a bit of luck.
Good friendships come - in my humble opinion- with a shared history, so 9 months is not long , is it? Give it time , and spread yourself around as much as possible, and I am sure in time things will get better.

Mrz Ozbaz

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.