Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Nov 18th 2004, 6:54 am
Invisi... K

ksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by Leslie66
He said I could shave his balls. Do you think he was toying with my emotions?
well you'ld be waiting a while.. .think his are barer than Littletroll's
Old Nov 18th 2004, 6:55 am

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Deadmeat
At least the thread fulfilled it's description for once.
We're losing our Touch Matt, in the good old days we could have gotten rid of em within 8 posts...Sorry state of affairs.
Old Nov 18th 2004, 6:57 am
Invisi... K

ksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Covenant
We're losing our Touch Matt, in the good old days we could have gotten rid of em within 8 posts...Sorry state of affairs.
ahhh but where the fun in that? stamina Cov... stay in there for the long haul...
Old Nov 18th 2004, 6:58 am
Failed Expat ;-)

NJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ksct97
ahhh but where the fun in that? stamina Cov... stay in there for the long haul...
Exactly, now I'm going to have to find something esle to do with the rest of my night, unless another troll comes along
Old Nov 18th 2004, 6:58 am

lucyb is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Deadmeat
You're gonna have to edit quicker than that Bob
LET ME HAVE IT!!!!!!!!! PRETTY PLEASE WITH A CHERRY ON TOP!
Old Nov 18th 2004, 7:01 am

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ksct97
Scary, you sounded just like the wife there for a mo!:scared:
Old Nov 18th 2004, 7:02 am

Originally Posted by lucyb
Double Scary, so did you Lucy!
Old Nov 18th 2004, 7:02 am
Invisi... K

what this??? ***@hotmail.com

sorry bob, but the lady did ask...

Last edited by Bob; Nov 18th 2004 at 7:12 am. Reason: naughty... :p
Old Nov 18th 2004, 7:03 am
Brit'n'TX

lunch was good ...

now, who's next?

Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

It's trickier in the lounge, if they do it in more civilised parts then you can just swear in LARGE letters to get some mod attention
Invisi... K

Scary, you sounded just like the wife there for a mo!:scared:
well she has been having words with me... think you're slacking a bit cov...
Old Nov 18th 2004, 7:04 am
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

Sorry, I won't promote flaming, however much they deserve it ... it has gone, let's move on ...
Old Nov 18th 2004, 7:04 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Leslie,

Just go to the nursing forum and its the thread at the top about ANC or something!

Lucy

My word!! That was a silly little person wasn't it?

(just got done reading the nursing thread)
Old Nov 18th 2004, 7:10 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leslie66
He said I could shave his balls. Do you think he was toying with my emotions?
Hehe...you and hairy balls...who'd have thought of that fettish
Old Nov 18th 2004, 7:10 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

BOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dont spoil our fun!!! I was just getting warmed up for the evening!
Aye....but a tad rude nonethe less and could lead to real complaints to Paul.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.