Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Nov 15th 2004, 3:11 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by loose
Think I might have to hit thehay too folks. Half 1 here.

Also think I need a bit of practice to keep up with you guys. You're rude!

Been good to chat again. Take it easy.

L
Hang Loose, Loose

Catch you later

G
Old Nov 15th 2004, 3:26 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Think I might have to hit thehay too folks. Half 1 here.

Also think I need a bit of practice to keep up with you guys. You're rude!

Been good to chat again. Take it easy.

L

lightweight!!

Old Nov 15th 2004, 3:27 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
lightweight!!

All mouth, no trousers

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

hmmm...seems everyone has gone to bed......im off to make the kids their tea, catch up with you all later.......once ive read through the last 3000+ posts i missed!!

sue
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by bundy
All mouth, no trousers
Sounds like my kinda woman ... apart from the mouth.
Old Nov 15th 2004, 3:28 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Deadmeat
No, no....the mouth can be an important part of the anatomy. Ask G.
Old Nov 15th 2004, 3:28 pm
Re mem mem member

loose will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
lightweight!!

Was just on my way when I saw you. Hope you're well.

I'll give you lightweight. Will hopefully be on more often now so will catch up properly.

Night.

Old Nov 15th 2004, 3:29 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

All mouth, no trousers
Lots of people dropping in today.

Hello Sue. You OK?

G
Old Nov 15th 2004, 3:29 pm
She's a bird, you know

Was just on my way when I saw you. Hope you're well.

I'll give you lightweight. Will hopefully be on more often now so will catch up properly.

Night.

Night Loose, sweet dreams
Old Nov 15th 2004, 3:30 pm
Bitter and twisted

Originally Posted by Deadmeat
Looks like you mate is back on the Aus/NZ forum

G
Old Nov 15th 2004, 3:31 pm
Bitter and twisted

No, no....the mouth can be an important part of the anatomy. Ask G.
Some are more useful than others

G
Old Nov 15th 2004, 3:32 pm
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Grayling
Looks like you mate is back on the Aus/NZ forum

G
Am I missing some fun? Oh well, I'm sure it'll keep
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Grayling
Some are more useful than others

G

WHat, mouths? Or parts of anatomy?

hello peeps!!
nice to see the gang all together.....!!
loose, how the heck is darwin??
grayling, im fine....still trying to plan the rest of my life, but heyho!!
Bundy, nice to see you again - hope mum is doing well in southampton! we shall have to give these boys a kick up the backside!

lots of love and hugs and kisses to everyone, im afraid i have to go and do the kids their tea (they do want feeding at such inconvenient times!!!)

catch up with you all soon.

sue xxxxx
Old Nov 15th 2004, 3:33 pm
Bitter and twisted

WHat, mouths? Or parts of anatomy?
Both

G

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.