Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

January 08 Applicants

Wikiposts

January 08 Applicants

Old Nov 13th 2008, 9:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: January 08 Applicants

Originally Posted by Beccie
Hi All

Congratualtions Snowie on the meds fingers crossed the visa will be soon.

Well last post for me until we get back on line in Brisbane, flying out Sunday morning and can't wait to get on that plane now. We're car less home less and unemployed now omg very strange not having keys to anything

all the best to you all and we'll let you know how we get on.

Take care

Beccie x
WOW!! Great news Beccie! When we have got rid of everything, I think I wil be tempted to stay that way. I rather like the idea of being footloose and fancy free.

Hope your flight is a good one and you sleep through most of it and you don't have any problems settling. Have you got holiday accom booked in Brisbane?

OOPS! Got called to the phone and pressed send LOL.

GOOD LUCK with everything in your new life hun! XXXX

(Doesn't seem 5 minutes since I was replying to your post at the start of this thread. And yet a lifetime ago too....)

Last edited by Fly Away; Nov 13th 2008 at 9:51 pm.
Old Nov 13th 2008, 9:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

karensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Beccie
Hi All

Congratualtions Snowie on the meds fingers crossed the visa will be soon.

Well last post for me until we get back on line in Brisbane, flying out Sunday morning and can't wait to get on that plane now. We're car less home less and unemployed now omg very strange not having keys to anything

all the best to you all and we'll let you know how we get on.

Take care

Beccie x

good luck take care and enjoy!!!
Old Nov 13th 2008, 9:57 pm
Forum Regular

Annehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really nice

Good luck to you Beccie.

I hope it all goes well for you.

Anne
Old Nov 14th 2008, 4:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Beccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to all

Thanks guys

Yes holiday accomodation booked for 1st month !!

I hope all goes well with all your moves good luck
Old Nov 14th 2008, 11:20 pm
Forum Regular

snowie71 will become famous soon enoughsnowie71 will become famous soon enough

GOOD LUCK, BECCIE!!

Safe flight and all the best... hope Brisbane is all you wish it to be!!
Old Nov 20th 2008, 2:50 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by snowie71
GOOD LUCK, BECCIE!!

Safe flight and all the best... hope Brisbane is all you wish it to be!!
hmmm, all quiet on this thread... found us on page 7.

how are things, Beccie, hope you're settling in well.

anyone here still waiting for their visa? well, that won't be us anymore, cos

WE HAVE OUR VISA!!!!!!

Darling CO granted it after dearest OH wrote to remind gently that our meds had cleared on the 13th and please can we have it before my birthday this weekend!!!
Old Nov 20th 2008, 8:59 pm
Loving the Sunshine

funshine has a brilliant futurefunshine has a brilliant futurefunshine has a brilliant futurefunshine has a brilliant futurefunshine has a brilliant futurefunshine has a brilliant futurefunshine has a brilliant futurefunshine has a brilliant future

WE HAVE OUR VISA!!!!!!

Darling CO granted it after dearest OH wrote to remind gently that our meds had cleared on the 13th and please can we have it before my birthday this weekend!!!
Yes, it is quiet out there...

CONGRATULATIONS on your visa - where u heading? We have been in Brisbane for a month now - and loving it...
Old Nov 20th 2008, 9:07 pm
Niamh,Paul + 4 :)

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold

WE HAVE OUR VISA!!!!!!

Congrats Snowie

hope its all you want and more keep good luck
Old Nov 20th 2008, 9:43 pm
Niamh,Paul + 4 :)

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold

I was thinking about checking in here today its gone very quite indeed is that every one now think its time for one of those lists LOL

Who is Still waiting (hope its not many)

So how is every one doing,
Old Nov 20th 2008, 9:45 pm
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

lilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nice

WE HAVE OUR VISA!!!!!!

Congratulations Snowie, you must be thrilled, you had a bit of a wait,

WELCOME TO VISATOWN!!
Old Nov 21st 2008, 2:10 am
Forum Regular

thanks for all the good wishes!

it's indeed been a long wait... a week short of 10 months since we applied! we're headed for Adelaide if we can get jobs there (are there any investment banks in adelaide??!!), Sydney otherwise!!

glad to hear you're loving Brisbane, Funshine!!
Old Nov 21st 2008, 3:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

WE HAVE OUR VISA!!!!!!

WOOHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!

Sorry I haven't been on for a while and missed your post on the day. Great feeling isn't it?
Old Nov 21st 2008, 8:07 am
Forum Regular

Annehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really nice

WE HAVE OUR VISA!!!!!!

Congratulations Snowie,

Enjoy the double celebrations, and Happy birthday for this weekend.

Anne
Old Nov 21st 2008, 9:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Beccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to all

WE HAVE OUR VISA!!!!!!

Congratulations snowie yipeeeeeee

Well omg can't believe we are here its amazing we arrived to the worse storms for 25 years raining just like england !!

Looking for rentals at mo not many with pools which is on the top of my wish list of course.

Managed to get a Telstra pay as you go dongle to get on the internet which was great no problem $149 dollars plug in and off you go top up on line as and when definately need it when looking for rentals.

So Snowie when are you arriving and where you going?
Old Nov 21st 2008, 4:30 pm
Forum Regular

thanks, Fly Away, Anne and Beccie

Any luck with the house yet, FA?

Beccie... glad to hear you landed safely! Arriving to storms just means the weather can only get better! Good luck looking for a rental with a pool

We're headed for Adelaide or Sydney, but only in Sept next year... need the economy to pick up some first

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.