Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

January 08 Applicants

Wikiposts

January 08 Applicants

Old Jul 18th 2008, 3:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Beccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to all
Default Re: January 08 Applicants

Do they work saturdays?

Just wondered if there's any chance of a visa tomorrow not that I'm impatient or anything
Old Jul 18th 2008, 5:43 am
Forum Regular

lynneandwayne is a jewel in the roughlynneandwayne is a jewel in the roughlynneandwayne is a jewel in the roughlynneandwayne is a jewel in the roughlynneandwayne is a jewel in the rough
Smile Re: January 08 Applicants

congratulation beccie,
gives us all hope..
however the nearer things are happening the more my mother is giving herself a stroke......or a heart attack....................
or even me......................
Old Jul 18th 2008, 9:36 am
BE Enthusiast

karensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to all

Originally Posted by lynneandwayne
congratulation beccie,
gives us all hope..
however the nearer things are happening the more my mother is giving herself a stroke......or a heart attack....................
or even me......................
KNOW THE FEELING
NEVER MIND OFF TO BED NEXT SALE STARTS AT 5 HOW SAD IS THAT BUT NEEDS MUST AND HOPFULLY THE LAST
Old Jul 18th 2008, 8:28 pm
Forum Regular

vlooi is a jewel in the roughvlooi is a jewel in the roughvlooi is a jewel in the roughvlooi is a jewel in the roughvlooi is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Beccie
Do they work saturdays?

Just wondered if there's any chance of a visa tomorrow not that I'm impatient or anything
Congratulations BEccie! This is wonderfull news!
Suddenly I do not like weekends hey...as DIAC might not be in operation on weekends...
Old Jul 18th 2008, 9:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Beccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to all

Originally Posted by vlooi
Congratulations BEccie! This is wonderfull news!
Suddenly I do not like weekends hey...as DIAC might not be in operation on weekends...
Me neither
Thanks for your wishes
Old Jul 18th 2008, 9:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by karensoutherden
KNOW THE FEELING
NEVER MIND OFF TO BED NEXT SALE STARTS AT 5 HOW SAD IS THAT BUT NEEDS MUST AND HOPFULLY THE LAST
I've been there this morning I'd like to know where they dig up all the crap on the shelves we've never seen before got a few bit what about you any luck
Old Jul 18th 2008, 9:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

My mother still doesn't know havent spoken since Aug last year long story, not sure if we should tell her of just go either way we'll get emotional blackmail and grief:curse:
Old Jul 18th 2008, 9:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

karensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to all

I've been there this morning I'd like to know where they dig up all the crap on the shelves we've never seen before got a few bit what about you any luck
How funny i was there at 5.45 (mum just back from oz says clothes vvv expensive) to stock up only got a few bits but am of to crumbles in a bit just to make sure im missing nothing
karen
Old Jul 18th 2008, 9:41 pm
Forum Regular

Royston is an unknown quantity at this point

My mother still doesn't know havent spoken since Aug last year long story, not sure if we should tell her of just go either way we'll get emotional blackmail and grief:curse:
I have the same problem, I dont want to tell any of the family until I get the visa. I know I end up being the bad boy and get emotional blackmail from every direction.
Old Jul 18th 2008, 9:43 pm
Niamh,Paul + 4 :)

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Royston
I have the same problem, I dont want to tell any of the family until I get the visa. I know I end up being the bad boy and get emotional blackmail from every direction.
know that feeling if they cant work on you they try the kids thats what mine did any way well my mother and sister tried any way
Old Jul 18th 2008, 9:49 pm

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold

How funny i was there at 5.45 (mum just back from oz says clothes vvv expensive) to stock up only got a few bits but am of to crumbles in a bit just to make sure im missing nothing
karen
were abouts was your mum im on the sunshine coast, I haven't found them to expensive yet not when I compare to home and Ireland is so expensive now its unreal, Ive found Jumpers, nightgowns and slipers are a bit expensive here any thing that keeps you warm any way. I haven't bought much clothes for me or the kids yet but have been getting baby things for a new baby due in 6 weeks the sales have been good though. Ild say when your earning aus dollars it will be a bit different though
Old Jul 18th 2008, 10:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Baby75
were abouts was your mum im on the sunshine coast, I haven't found them to expensive yet not when I compare to home and Ireland is so expensive now its unreal, Ive found Jumpers, nightgowns and slipers are a bit expensive here any thing that keeps you warm any way. I haven't bought much clothes for me or the kids yet but have been getting baby things for a new baby due in 6 weeks the sales have been good though. Ild say when your earning aus dollars it will be a bit different though
Perth and Geelong visiting my sister and brother think she might just be trying to put us off (knows how i love clothes )
when we vivited we felt quite rich but like you say when earning dollars will be different.
good luck with the baby
karen
Old Jul 18th 2008, 10:29 pm

Perth and Geelong visiting my sister and brother think she might just be trying to put us off (knows how i love clothes )
when we vivited we felt quite rich but like you say when earning dollars will be different.
good luck with the baby
karen
Thanks cant believe how quick its going this has to be the best way to make a pregnancy fly by

I think when I get used to the shops were to go for what ill find the bargains the sales are great here at the minute though
Old Jul 19th 2008, 7:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Where's Flyaway got a life this weekend or wot

Roll on tonight for further processing
Old Jul 19th 2008, 7:57 pm

Where's Flyaway got a life this weekend or wot

Roll on tonight for further processing

yep all very quite isn't it we are all living for Monday morning and more news on visa grants LOL

not sure if being here is an advantage to that ive longer to wait BOO HOO till tomorrow morning for me never happy are we

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.