Reload this Page >

January 08 Applicants

Wikiposts

January 08 Applicants

Old May 15th 2008, 12:03 am
Forum Regular

nessy family is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: January 08 Applicants

Hi everyone, I don't message here often as if I have a question need answered somebody somewhere is asking it too! But have been following the threads and feel the same so it is so good to read that everyone feels the same, it helps keep me sane.
But just wanted to say to Niamh that that poem just gave me that lift that I need for today. Thank you.

Tanya x
Old May 15th 2008, 12:08 am
Niamh,Paul + 4 :)

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by karlakoala
What a Good Idea - lets stay happy & positive through the medium of music!
Hows this one?

Some things in life are bad
They can really make you mad
Other things just make you swear and curse.
When you're chewing on life's gristle
Don't grumble, give a whistle
And this'll help things turn out for the best...

And...always look on the bright side of life...
Always look on the light side of life...

If life seems jolly rotten
There's something you've forgotten
And that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.
When you're feeling in the dumps
Don't be silly chumps
Just purse your lips and whistle - that's the thing.

And...always look on the bright side of life...
Always look on the light side of life...

For life is quite absurd
And death's the final word
You must always face the curtain with a bow.
Forget about your sin - give the audience a grin
Enjoy it - it's your last chance anyhow.

So always look on the bright side of death
Just before you draw your terminal breath

Life's a piece of shit
When you look at it
Life's a laugh and death's a joke, it's true.
You'll see it's all a show
Keep 'em laughing as you go
Just remember that the last laugh is on you.

And always look on the bright side of life...
Always look on the right side of life...
(Come on guys, cheer up!)
Always look on the bright side of life...
(Worse things happen at sea, you know.)
(I mean - what have you got to lose?)
(You know, you come from nothing - you're going back to nothing.
What have you lost? Nothing!)

and another one

And I never thought I’d feel this way
And as far as I’m concerned
I’m glad I got the chance to say
That I do believe I love you

And if I should ever go away
Well, then close your eyes and try to feel
The way we do today
And then if you can remember

Keep smilin’, keep shinin’
Knowin’ you can always count on me, for sure
That’s what friends are for
For good times and bad times
I’ll be on your side forever more

Well, you came and opened me
And now there’s so much more I see
And so by the way I thank you

Whoa, and then for the times when we’re apart
Well, then close your eyes and know
These words are comin’ from my heart
And then if you can remember, oh

Keep smiling, keep shining
Knowing you can always count on me, for sure
In good times, in bad times
Oh, that’s what friends are for

Whoa…oh…oh…keep smilin’, keep shinin’

Knowin’ you can always count on me, oh, for sure
‘Cause I tell you that’s what friends are for
For good times and for bad times
That’s what friends are for (That’s what friends are for)

On me, for sure
[ That's What Friends Are For Lyrics on http://www.lyricsmania.com/ ]

Think the chorus is probably more appropriate
Old May 15th 2008, 12:10 am

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by nessy family
Hi everyone, I don't message here often as if I have a question need answered somebody somewhere is asking it too! But have been following the threads and feel the same so it is so good to read that everyone feels the same, it helps keep me sane.
But just wanted to say to Niamh that that poem just gave me that lift that I need for today. Thank you.

Tanya x
Hi Tanya Thought it was just what we needed a little lift and nothing like music to do that or well chosen words

Thanks Hope it works and puts a smile on our faces
Old May 15th 2008, 12:16 am
BE Enthusiast

peace19 has a spectacular aura aboutpeace19 has a spectacular aura aboutpeace19 has a spectacular aura about

Hi guys,

really anxious waiting state

well, any idea when mid-jan-08 applicants will get CO assinged?

thanks.
Old May 15th 2008, 12:22 am

Originally Posted by peace19
Hi guys,

really anxious waiting state

well, any idea when mid-jan-08 applicants will get CO assinged?

thanks.

Hello

totally understand I think it will be June and Visa in July November's s are getting theirs now so watch the December bunch give us a better idea as to when ours will come we applied the 22 of January I think it wont be much longer I think I know the update on time line email hasnt changed but it never reflects the visa grants at least we can see on here how far they really are hope that helps
Old May 15th 2008, 12:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Baby75
Hi Tanya Thought it was just what we needed a little lift and nothing like music to do that or well chosen words

Thanks Hope it works and puts a smile on our faces
Thanks guys, I'm in floods now. Better compose myself before I have to deal with the plumber.
Old May 15th 2008, 1:49 am
BE Enthusiast

peace19 has a spectacular aura aboutpeace19 has a spectacular aura aboutpeace19 has a spectacular aura about

Hello

totally understand I think it will be June and Visa in July November's s are getting theirs now so watch the December bunch give us a better idea as to when ours will come we applied the 22 of January I think it wont be much longer I think I know the update on time line email hasnt changed but it never reflects the visa grants at least we can see on here how far they really are hope that helps
Thank you. Your reply really comforts me
Old May 15th 2008, 1:58 am

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Thanks guys, I'm in floods now. Better compose myself before I have to deal with the plumber.

No Nic Smile good luck with the plummer take no crap my dad a plummer if its not a bad lead he should be able to do a weld job on it Ild send my dh around only Im to far away

Thinking of you

Also You Karla hope our lucks takes a better turn
Old May 15th 2008, 2:02 am

[QUOTE=peace19;6354666]Thank you. Your reply really comforts me[/QUOTE
Glad I could help
keep an eye here we haunt the other threads for information back about two weeks ago Alan Collett told the December bunch to make sure they had their medicals and police clearance forms ready as it would not be long for them so it wont be long for us either.
Old May 15th 2008, 2:56 am
BE Enthusiast

jimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nice

and another one

And I never thought I’d feel this way
And as far as I’m concerned
I’m glad I got the chance to say
That I do believe I love you

And if I should ever go away
Well, then close your eyes and try to feel
The way we do today
And then if you can remember

Well, you came and opened me
And now there’s so much more I see
And so by the way I thank you

Whoa, and then for the times when we’re apart
Well, then close your eyes and know
These words are comin’ from my heart
And then if you can remember, oh

Keep smiling, keep shining
Knowing you can always count on me, for sure
In good times, in bad times
Oh, that’s what friends are for

Whoa…oh…oh…keep smilin’, keep shinin’

Knowin’ you can always count on me, oh, for sure
‘Cause I tell you that’s what friends are for
For good times and for bad times
That’s what friends are for (That’s what friends are for)

On me, for sure
[ That's What Friends Are For Lyrics on http://www.lyricsmania.com/ ]

Think the chorus is probably more appropriate
Hi all where is the wine Kate (ps sorry baby the water )

Last edited by jimandkate; May 15th 2008 at 2:57 am. Reason: adding
Old May 15th 2008, 2:57 am

Originally Posted by jimandkate
Hi all where is the wine Kate (ps sorry baby the water )

Ill just have to smell it instead weird I know
Old May 15th 2008, 3:04 am
Mrs Angry!

debbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud of

Want to hear something funny? It may make you smile, but I aint laughing..yet

I love the sun....and I mean...I LOVE the SUN. So the last few days I have been sat in the garden enjoying to sun on my face and relaxing etc.

Yesterday I cam out in a rash or tiny blisters, at the top of my arms and top of my chest and neck. A few friend have told me its chicken poxs, so I went to to chemist and she told me its a reation to the sun and to stay out of the sun....WHAT I said....dont gon in the sun...EVER? She said yep. maybe?

But I am moving to Australia.......Housing market, credit crunch, waiting for vias...not I cant go in the sun! I tell you, someone up there does not like me...well and truly peed off now. My friends thinks its very funny.

Old May 15th 2008, 3:11 am

Originally Posted by debbie222

I love the sun....and I mean...I LOVE the SUN. So the last few days I have been sat in the garden enjoying to sun on my face and relaxing etc.

Yesterday I cam out in a rash or tiny blisters, at the top of my arms and top of my chest and neck. A few friend have told me its chicken poxs, so I went to to chemist and she told me its a reation to the sun and to stay out of the sun....WHAT I said....dont gon in the sun...EVER? She said yep. maybe?

But I am moving to Australia.......Housing market, credit crunch, waiting for vias...not I cant go in the sun! I tell you, someone up there does not like me...well and truly peed off now. My friends thinks its very funny.

Na a good sun cream and you'll be right you poor thing has that ever happened before

If we dont laugh we will crack up
Old May 15th 2008, 3:13 am
BE Enthusiast

jimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nice

Ill just have to smell it instead weird I know
Anything goes :rofl:

The same happened to me but just on my arms really itchy and red rash OMG its just that we are not used to getting any sun
Old May 15th 2008, 4:56 am
FollowTheYellowBrickRoad

karlakoala is a name known to allkarlakoala is a name known to allkarlakoala is a name known to allkarlakoala is a name known to allkarlakoala is a name known to allkarlakoala is a name known to allkarlakoala is a name known to allkarlakoala is a name known to allkarlakoala is a name known to allkarlakoala is a name known to allkarlakoala is a name known to all

Well, how's that for irony! I reckon "she'll be right" with some higher factor suncream, like Nic said - surely??

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.