Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

January 08 Applicants

Wikiposts

January 08 Applicants

Old Jul 22nd 2008, 12:33 am
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of
Default Re: January 08 Applicants

Originally Posted by yummymummy77
OUR VISA HAS BEEN GRANTED!!!!!! NO idea how to do the big writing but I would if I could!! I checked last night and our status still showed processing commenced and this morning we have a grant letter....woohoo!!! There is hope for us all :-) So happy as we leave for Oz in 2 weeks on a 457 (not any more!) and now we get axtra luggage allowance!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! VISA TOWN has new occupants!! Just in time....
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 3:53 am
BE Enthusiast

jimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nice

Just want to say congrats to everyone visas and co's wont be long now the only thing is now i cant sleep with the excitement OMG good luck over the next couple of weeks Kate
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 4:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Beccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to all

OUR VISA HAS BEEN GRANTED!!!!!! NO idea how to do the big writing but I would if I could!! I checked last night and our status still showed processing commenced and this morning we have a grant letter....woohoo!!! There is hope for us all :-) So happy as we leave for Oz in 2 weeks on a 457 (not any more!) and now we get axtra luggage allowance!!
CONGRATULATIONS
Well done lets hope there's loads more to come
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 6:17 am
Forum Regular

lynneandwayne is a jewel in the roughlynneandwayne is a jewel in the roughlynneandwayne is a jewel in the roughlynneandwayne is a jewel in the roughlynneandwayne is a jewel in the rough

Well done to everyone.. gives us all hope. we submitted a paper application so cant even check.... have no tra (number what ever that is) what do a 175 visa mean??? we are going on a 137 i think,, skilled independant visa i think..... get so confused.
any way well done.....
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 6:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Basty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to all

Originally Posted by jimandkate
Just want to say congrats to everyone visas and co's wont be long now the only thing is now i cant sleep with the excitement OMG good luck over the next couple of weeks Kate
Hi
where abouts in Perth are you heading, we are a Febrian and we are looking to go NOR probably Clarkson, Ridgewood area and have a 7 year old boy. I'm keeping my eyes peeled for possible friends for him - bless - its such an upheaval and I worry about everything - even if I know its all sorted
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 7:08 am
Loving the Sunshine

funshine has a brilliant futurefunshine has a brilliant futurefunshine has a brilliant futurefunshine has a brilliant futurefunshine has a brilliant futurefunshine has a brilliant futurefunshine has a brilliant futurefunshine has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by NickSuzy
Afternoon Everyone

Today i accepted a job in Brisbane and sent my contract back. So now i need to wait for teh associated paperwork for the 457 visa.

Please coudl you all advise what i can get done in advance as to not have any delays etc.

Cheers Nick
Get all of your paper work together - colour low res scans 200ppi so less than 1MB in size. Gotta question for you - how did you get a job without the visa in the first place - all jobs I have seen insist on visa before applying???? Cheers....!
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 8:53 am

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by claireg
We've done it - We've got them

Thanks to Baby was reading your thread and the link and thought i would check our (as I've not checked since last week!!!) and there it was VISA GRANTED 21/07/08, so go one check your's it cant hurt

We applied on 08/01/08 for a 175 Skilled independent visa - Hubby a brickie, just need to sell the house now.

GOOD LUCK ONE & ALL

Well done Claire!!!!!

We're in Portugal at the moment, just checked my status page and we've got a CO Everything changed to MET today - does this mean we're nearly there???
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 8:58 am
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mary1967
Well done Claire!!!!!

We're in Portugal at the moment, just checked my status page and we've got a CO Everything changed to MET today - does this mean we're nearly there???
Holy Moly Mary, congrats. Damn it I'm jealous.
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 9:02 am
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Well done Claire!!!!!

Woo Hoo!!! Mary!! Great News!! You ARE nearly there!!!

Boy if you, who have waited and watched for so long for this day to arrive, do not know that you're nearly there - no one would!
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 9:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Blinkin heck, I go away for 2 days and all this happens!!!!

Originally Posted by karensoutherden
you'll be next
Thanks Karen - I've just checked and I wasn't. We're not MODL though.

Originally Posted by claireg
We've done it - We've got them:
Fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by THESHARMANS
FOR INFO....SUBMITTED 175 MODL ONLINE 18.1.08 AND HAVE JUST HAD STATUS CHANGED TO PROCESSING FURTHER AND ALL DOCS MET !!! IT SEEMS THAT THEY ARE CRACKING ON WITH THINGS NOW.
Another Fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thum bsup:

Blinkin heck, another one!!

Congratulations!!!!!

Originally Posted by AshyB
Congratulations!
I think there's been some movement on our application

Logged in this morning to check the status online and a new entry appears:

18/07/2008 Application being processed further
does this mean we have a CO?

Checking the doc check list:
We've both been asked for Form 1221

With regards to my wife's medicals - her Form 160EH and Form 26EH are showing as "requested" (even though on the main summary page they show as "referred" so they seemed to have received them. Any ideas why this might be?
I've checked my emails and nothing from a CO yet...
She's also being asked to submit Form 815 but where do I get hold of it? search the forums - it looks like it should be emailed to me...

Looks like we might get away without filling in Form 80 :
Congrats on the CO!!! Sorry no idea on the other questions - look online at the DIAC site - they have all the forms to download.

Originally Posted by knockoff nige
Hey well done. Good news about the form 80 as I kept forgetting to fill it in. Even for us Marchees, this is really exciting.
You haven't filled it in yet???????????!!!!!!

Well done Claire!!!!!:

Wow Mary. I am SO pleased for you. Hope you're having a great holiday and will come home to a visa!!!!!!
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 11:35 am
Niamh,Paul + 4 :)

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold

Well done Claire!!!!!

Hi Mary I was hoping you come back with that news yea so happy for you looks like you'll be coming home from holidays with a visa enjoy the rest of the sun Hun
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 6:24 pm
we're there!

AshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant future

excellent news Mary
Hope your hols are going well...

Some people have said that their status page has been showing "further processing commenced" for months! :curse:

I'm going to email DIAC and ask them to confirm if we do have a CO. The status page is showing some further docs as "requested" so there must be someone who looked at our app and said "they need to send that in" - surely that's a CO?!
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 8:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

jimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nice

Originally Posted by Basty
Hi
where abouts in Perth are you heading, we are a Febrian and we are looking to go NOR probably Clarkson, Ridgewood area and have a 7 year old boy. I'm keeping my eyes peeled for possible friends for him - bless - its such an upheaval and I worry about everything - even if I know its all sorted
Have PM you also going Nor

We're in Portugal at the moment, just checked my status page and we've got a CO Everything changed to MET today - does this mean we're nearly there???[/QUOTE]

hope that you are having a great time and enjoying even more now

Originally Posted by Baby75
Hi Mary I was hoping you come back with that news yea so happy for you looks like you'll be coming home from holidays with a visa enjoy the rest of the sun Hun
Hi Niamh hope that you are keeping well and not getting to excited
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 8:48 pm
FollowTheYellowBrickRoad

karlakoala is a name known to allkarlakoala is a name known to allkarlakoala is a name known to allkarlakoala is a name known to allkarlakoala is a name known to allkarlakoala is a name known to allkarlakoala is a name known to allkarlakoala is a name known to allkarlakoala is a name known to allkarlakoala is a name known to allkarlakoala is a name known to all

OMG Me Too!!!!

Checked status page last night - same as ever. This morning a new message appears: 23/07/08 Application being Processed Further

Does this mean we have a CO too??????????

After the worst month of my life (long & non visa related story) this is the best thing that could happen.

Congrats To Everyone else getting visas and CO's
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 8:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by karlakoala
OMG Me Too!!!!

Checked status page last night - same as ever. This morning a new message appears: 23/07/08 Application being Processed Further

Does this mean we have a CO too??????????

After the worst month of my life (long & non visa related story) this is the best thing that could happen.

Congrats To Everyone else getting visas and CO's
Wow, I hope they dont reach the quota before they get to the March apps lol. Congrats.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.