Jade Goody

Old Feb 6th 2009, 11:54 am
Forum Regular

29palms is a name known to all29palms is a name known to all29palms is a name known to all29palms is a name known to all29palms is a name known to all29palms is a name known to all29palms is a name known to all29palms is a name known to all29palms is a name known to all29palms is a name known to all29palms is a name known to all
Default Re: Jade Goody

I am not been fuuny or rude but isnt it funny I bet every single person who jumps on the bandwagon of this were the ones who probably slagged her off when she was on tele and big Brother! Double Standards Again
Old Feb 6th 2009, 11:56 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by suzyt
regardless of what people think of this women in the media etc she is still a mother, and needs love and comfort at this time, no one knows what is going to happen , from reading the uk news she has taken a lot if stick in the uk from the media about still working, but as she has said she is trying to provide for the children if she isnt here.
Let's face it, the media would have had a go whatever she had done. Anyone diagnosed with cancer deals with it the only way they can and it's not for anyone else, regardless who they are, to tell them they're wrong. Off soapbox
Old Feb 6th 2009, 2:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

itigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond repute

Poor poor Jade. It made me feel very sad for her and her boys.

I have just booked my smear for next week........had some dodgy cells years ago and then the last 2 attempts the Dr/Nurse bodged so they couldn't get any results which kind of annoyed me. I get regular postings reminding me to get it done which is good for the NHS.

My Mum died from secondary breast cancer in her liver in 2005 a day before her 57th birthday. She had been diagnosed less than a year before with a small lump that the Dr said he was impressed she had even noticed. It was a very aggressive type and was awful to go through for her. She thought she was getting better, but as soon as the radiotherapy stopped it exploded. I miss her every day and us moving to Australia is driven by her statement in her last few days that she was glad she had given every opportunity a go in life and had no regrets.....including living abroad for nearly 20 years.

Awful awful thing is cancer. Really hope they find a breakthrough in years to come........
Old Feb 6th 2009, 3:00 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 29palms
I am not been fuuny or rude but isnt it funny I bet every single person who jumps on the bandwagon of this were the ones who probably slagged her off when she was on tele and big Brother! Double Standards Again
Eh?
Just because someone may not have been a fan of Jade Goody's work doesn't mean they don't feel empathy for her being in this dreadful situation.
Old Feb 6th 2009, 3:05 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Eh?
Just because someone doesn't like Jade's work, doesn't mean they can't feel empathy for her being in this dreadful situation.
Old Feb 6th 2009, 5:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

suzyambrose is just really nicesuzyambrose is just really nicesuzyambrose is just really nicesuzyambrose is just really nicesuzyambrose is just really nicesuzyambrose is just really nicesuzyambrose is just really nicesuzyambrose is just really nicesuzyambrose is just really nicesuzyambrose is just really nice

Originally Posted by Kapri
Eh?
Just because someone doesn't like Jade's work, doesn't mean they can't feel empathy for her being in this dreadful situation.

Exactly, I slag off plenty of people but I wouldn't want them to have cancer. Double standards don't even apply to it. Wot a dumbass comment.

Last edited by suzyambrose; Feb 6th 2009 at 5:35 pm.
Old Feb 6th 2009, 10:02 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like you've lost your bet then, doesn't it. I wasn't aware that having sympathy for a young woman dealing with terminal cancer equates to jumping on a bandwagon but I guess you learn something new every day.
Old Feb 6th 2009, 11:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

donna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to behold

OMGplease tell me you wouldnt wish that on anyone ,regardless of your personal opinion of them.
Old Feb 6th 2009, 11:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

framac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by oz bound
just read this and it's left me so sad poor girl, she's so young and her poor boys, i really feel for her

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20090204/...e-45dbed5.html
Just read this and my heart goes out to her and her family. God bless them.
Old Feb 7th 2009, 12:09 am
BE Enthusiast

suzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to all

Oh god i have just read that news report again. All i can say is poor poor girl. My Aunts partner JOE died of cancer the month we left to go to oz, its was awful. They had just been to the hospital for some treatment and collapsed in the carpark whilst waiting for a taxi, anyway somehow they ended up at our house that afternoon, and he he slept on our sofa, as time went on he very briefly came around and we managed to get him home as this is what they wanted, very sadly Joe passed away that night. I would never wish any illness upon anybody. Having my father die at a very young age and then seeing a man slowly pass away , not being able to breath it makes you think.
Old Feb 8th 2009, 10:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

pompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to behold

Eh?
Just because someone may not have been a fan of Jade Goody's work doesn't mean they don't feel empathy for her being in this dreadful situation.
Exactly! whatever you think of someone, whatever minor peeves you may have had in the past, this is a terrible situation, and really, what has she ever done thats so bad? she was just making the most of things in her own way, and did bl**dy well at it.
Old Feb 9th 2009, 1:41 am
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of

You are not funny or rude just terribly misguided.
Sad very sad
Old Feb 9th 2009, 3:11 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by s/nurse
You are not funny or rude just terribly misguided.
Sad very sad
If they removed the tumour from her bowel, can they not take it from her liver and groin?

Sorry to sound ignorant, just grasping at straws here.
Old Feb 9th 2009, 3:21 am
BE Forum Addict

pompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to behold

It doesn't really work like that with cancer, once it has 'mestastasised' (think thats spelt right) it means bits of the original tumour have spread to other organs, the liver is a particularly bad one....... that is how people become terminal... they may be able to slow the disease but thats it... it does say its a particlarly "aggressive" form
Old Feb 9th 2009, 3:40 am
Crazy Cat Lady

There's a really good ad running here in Queensland at the moment about avoiding skin cancer and it shows a grubby nasty cancer cell producing other cells around the body, as soon as one is 'zapped' others come along. Once any cancer has spread to so many vital organs there is little they can do.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.