Jade Goody

Old Mar 22nd 2009, 11:17 am
Forum Regular

Dennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to all
Default Re: Jade Goody

R.I.P Jade
Old Mar 22nd 2009, 11:22 am
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute

R.I.P Jade, so sad that its mothers day too.

OH lost his mum on mothers day. X
Old Mar 22nd 2009, 11:43 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

That sucks RIP Jade.
Old Mar 22nd 2009, 7:58 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

The Telegraph obituary :-

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/obit...ade-Goody.html

all in all quite moving
Old Mar 22nd 2009, 8:34 pm

viviennef is an unknown quantity at this point

I know nothing apart from what I just read, nor do I want to, about Jade Goody however i read that telegraph article and its like something from a Ben Elton book. How awful and very sad. Its really demonstrates to me how the world has changed in the last 30 years.

Also it amazes me that a thread where people call each other the C word has been allowed to run on whilst others with less objectionable arguing have been closed in the past.

Maybe its because this subject matter is not something someone doesn't agree with. Big brother really is out there....

Vivienne
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 3:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

ausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond repute

Read the paper today with Jade Goody in it, brought tears to my eyes.

God Bless Her.
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 3:17 pm
Forum Regular

Dennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to all

Originally Posted by viviennef
I know nothing apart from what I just read, nor do I want to, about Jade Goody however i read that telegraph article and its like something from a Ben Elton book. How awful and very sad. Its really demonstrates to me how the world has changed in the last 30 years.

Also it amazes me that a thread where people call each other the C word has been allowed to run on whilst others with less objectionable arguing have been closed in the past.

Maybe its because this subject matter is not something someone doesn't agree with. Big brother really is out there....

Vivienne

And Your point Is ?
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 10:49 pm
(^v^)

Possums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dennis The Menace
And Your point Is ?
that your face fits or not rule 26
Old Mar 24th 2009, 1:21 pm

Originally Posted by Dennis The Menace
And Your point Is ?
Not sure which part?

I am commenting that if the discussion in question is one that regular members are taking part in and they dont like the subject matter, the person they are debating with or they begin to lose the debate or lose face, that the thread would be closed citing the rule saying the insults had become personal (something like "you are an idiot") whereas on this thread - someone calls another person a ****** which to me is as unacceptable as it gets and the thread is still open

Furthermore now I have actually said that in words, if anyone else starts to comment on it - I think you will find that this thread too will close rather quickly. adios goody thread - could be a blessing in disguise (the thread being closed not ms goody dying)

I dont care, I come to this board and I pass the time of day with some very nice people but its an observation I thought I would make.

Are you unfamiliar with the board or disgusted that I would insinuate such a thing? or just genuinely interested in what I meant?
Viv
Old Mar 24th 2009, 1:31 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by viviennef
Not sure which part?

I am commenting that if the discussion in question is one that regular members are taking part in and they dont like the subject matter, the person they are debating with or they begin to lose the debate or lose face, that the thread would be closed citing the rule saying the insults had become personal (something like "you are an idiot") whereas on this thread - someone calls another person a ****** which to me is as unacceptable as it gets and the thread is still open
Viv
Hi,

Where is that comment, have you reported the post in question? If not can you do in order that myself or one of the other mods can take a look.

Many thanks
Old Mar 24th 2009, 8:50 pm

I have replied to Sue off line as I think BE is a quite happy place at the moment, dont really want to upset the natives

Lets all enjoy it while it lasts. I hate it when it gets all downbeat. So back to Jade Goody it is.....

Oh and Dennis the Mennis - the post wasn't intentionally digging at you at all although you have the most wonderful way with words - it was a comment bigger than the individual poster

Viv