Jade Goody

Old Feb 4th 2009, 10:32 am
West is best!

oz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to all
Default Jade Goody

just read this and it's left me so sad poor girl, she's so young and her poor boys, i really feel for her

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20090204/...e-45dbed5.html
Old Feb 4th 2009, 10:36 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jade Goody

I agree, this really shocked me today.
Old Feb 4th 2009, 10:43 am
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by northernbird
I agree, this really shocked me today.
Thats so sad - she's so very young as are her kids. Very poor prognosis I guess.
Old Feb 4th 2009, 10:51 am
BE Enthusiast

stm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by oz bound
just read this and it's left me so sad poor girl, she's so young and her poor boys, i really feel for her

I agree. I have to admit I have never been a fan of hers but people do what they do to make a living.

I wouldn't wish what she is going through on my worst enemy. Very sad for her children, I hope she pulls through.
Old Feb 4th 2009, 10:54 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

That's dreadful. To have that prognosis is beyond comprehension and I hope her boys are big enough to remember their mother in years to come.
Old Feb 4th 2009, 11:00 am
BE Forum Addict

LouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by oz bound

It's heartbreaking. I hope she makes it and doesn't have to say goodbye to her little boys. Every parents worse nightmare.
Old Feb 4th 2009, 11:37 am
BE Forum Addict

nickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond repute

The poor girl , i can only imagine what she is going through at the moment !

Nicky
Old Feb 4th 2009, 11:43 am
BE Forum Addict

bridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond repute

How very sad
Old Feb 4th 2009, 11:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

That's so sad. Poor woman, and poor kids.

I wasn't a fan of hers, but I really wouldn't wish cancer on anyone. I watched my Mum die from secondary breast cancer which had spread to her liver....it was a horrible, horrible death.

My prayers go out to her and her family.
Old Feb 4th 2009, 12:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

lelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of light

I feel so sorry for her ,and her boys .

Michelle
Old Feb 4th 2009, 2:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Kingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to behold

I really feel for her. I hope she makes it.
Old Feb 4th 2009, 2:13 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kingseat
I really feel for her. I hope she makes it.
Sadly all they can do now is hope to buy her a little time. 'Goody will now be treated purely to prolong her life rather than to get rid of the disease.'
Old Feb 4th 2009, 5:12 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

It's very sad
I've never been a fan but she is a young woman with young kids.
I wish her the very best and hope she pulls through.
Old Feb 4th 2009, 6:55 pm

viviennef is an unknown quantity at this point

cervical cancer is a funny one, my mum had a really tough time with it but recovered. It has such a good recovery rate if caught earlyenough - those dr appointments are important. I am so bad with mine but am going to book today.

I worry about cancer a lot now I have young children. I am 36 and 9 of my friends have died before 45 with aggressive forms. One friend found out on the monday and was dead by the Friday - 2 children 1 and 3! Its unreal.

Lung cancer in particular I worry about as I was a heavy smoker until I got pregnant and smoked since I was about 9 years old. Does anyone know can you go get lung x-rays and pay for them? Every time I get a cough I think about it.

Feel quite healthy and ok though and dont get sick hardly ever so I guess its just silly

Vivienne
Old Feb 4th 2009, 10:47 pm
Richard & Nikki

dickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to all

I quite liked Jade Goody. She had a crap childhood and a TV programme turned her life around. OK she is famous for nothing in particular but she lives for her kids everything she does and every penny she earns is for her kids. Her kids have a fantastic mother and unfortunately their mother is going to be taken away from them. It's heartbreaking.

My mum died 2 years ago to cervical cancer. She felt ill, started being sick, went to the doctors, they told her it was a bug. When it didn't pass they gave her some tablets to try and ease the sickness. They didn't work. They ran some tests, came back clear. She got worse. Went to hospital, they sent her home after putting her on drip for 24 hours. Went back to hospital still being sick and in pain. Cut a long story short it was found she had cervical cancer and needed a full hysterectomy. She went down to theater the next day. They opened her up and just closed her up again. The cancer was everywhere. She passed away 24hours later.

From what I understand, Jade had been complaining of symptons for 3 years. The hospital didn't pick it up. And for 3 years it went undetected!

Please, please, please everyone keep their appointments for smear tests etc. You know your own body. If you don't feel right, get it checked out.

Stay healthy.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.