Im still here.....

Old Mar 25th 2009, 6:40 pm
Banned

Sherpa is just really niceSherpa is just really niceSherpa is just really niceSherpa is just really niceSherpa is just really niceSherpa is just really niceSherpa is just really niceSherpa is just really niceSherpa is just really nice
Default Re: Im still here.....

Originally Posted by Oz wannabe1
Am I gettin a rep for my drinking
Dont understand why
Oz wannabe1 all that drinking not good for you you know will make you dizzy and you could fall over so be careful please and dont drink too much unless its one of my hot cuppa's you can have as many as you like ok i promise ok then take care
Old Mar 25th 2009, 6:43 pm
Banned

Sherpa is just really niceSherpa is just really niceSherpa is just really niceSherpa is just really niceSherpa is just really niceSherpa is just really niceSherpa is just really niceSherpa is just really niceSherpa is just really nice

Originally Posted by Pollyana
I'm sure she told you not to do a lot of things but you didn't listen to her then either.......

arr Pollyana what a nice name we havent me so please to meet you hope your well and you be careful on that broom stick and dont fall off it could be dangerous anyway pop in next time your in the area and we can share a nice cuppa ok then take care bye
Old Mar 25th 2009, 6:46 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Call me AL
Pleeeeeeease pm the number of your dealer!!!

ar al how are things and pleased to meet you are you going to be around long maybe you would like to come for a cuppa and a chat sometime anyway i will let you think about it and anytime your in the area just feel free to pop in ok bye
Old Mar 25th 2009, 6:51 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Possums
LOL a Sherpa is someone from the Himalayas, normally a guide
Hello my possums i hope your having a nice day today its been a short day for me as i over slept and now its too late to do my favourite baking but there is alway tomorrow so i must make sure i dont oversleep again anyway dont forget to pop in ok then bye
Old Mar 25th 2009, 6:56 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
You're a total star Sherpa, my favourite person on B.E for now

arrr thankyou scottishcelts that is so nice of you to say i will make sure i get baking tomorrow because everybody want to come for a cuppa i think i shall have an early night tonight just to make sure im up early tomorrow .. ok then bye
Old Mar 25th 2009, 7:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sherpa
Oh sally i will have something special for you next time you visit me i havent forgotten you so pop over sally for a hot cuppa ok then .

arrr thankyou scottishcelts that is so nice of you to say i will make sure i get baking tomorrow because everybody want to come for a cuppa i think i shall have an early night tonight just to make sure im up early tomorrow .. ok then bye
Back to bed already????
Old Mar 25th 2009, 7:37 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by sallyclaire

Back to bed already????

Arr sally your back now come in and sit down while i put the kettle ok ..beeep beeeeep beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep ar that kettles boiled i will be right back .....here you are sally a nice hot cuppa for you and i baked a special cup cake for you but dont tell anybody we can keep it a secret ok there we are Mmmm arent they nice yum yum yum .... so how have you been sally been keeping well av you arrr thats good ...ok you have to go alright then hope you liked your cup cake sally dont forget its our little secret ok then take care bye
Old Mar 25th 2009, 8:18 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Your affections are rather easily bought are they not?
uck aye!
Old Mar 25th 2009, 8:34 pm
(^v^)

Possums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond repute

Hello my possums i hope your having a nice day today its been a short day for me as i over slept and now its too late to do my favourite baking but there is alway tomorrow so i must make sure i dont oversleep again anyway dont forget to pop in ok then bye
hello yes nice, thought you had run into some trouble, look forward to tea tomorrow bye
Old Mar 25th 2009, 8:49 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Possums
hello yes nice, thought you had run into some trouble, look forward to tea tomorrow bye
Oooooooo possums i will be waiting
Old Mar 25th 2009, 9:08 pm
Banned

Alright then im going to bed now its been a short day today but i have had lots and lots of visitors but now they have all gone home i will quickly get washed clean my teeth and go to bed and once my light is out then people will see im sleeping and i willget a good night rest and ready for my long day tomorrow so im going now and i will be up nice and early in the morning so i will go now ok take care ok then nunight .

Zzzzzzz.....Zzzzzzzz....Zzzzzzzz....Zzzz........Zz zzzzz....Zzzzzzzzz...
Old Mar 25th 2009, 10:39 pm
saoirse

Call me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond repute

ar al how are things and pleased to meet you are you going to be around long maybe you would like to come for a cuppa and a chat sometime anyway i will let you think about it and anytime your in the area just feel free to pop in ok bye

Pleased to meet you too Sherpa.

I will probably be over east in July,(I live In Perth) and would love to pop in for a chat.
Unfortunately I don't drink tea or coffee but I am partial to a glass of Buckfast tonic wine and a slice of Battenberg.If you can't get hold of Buckfast don't worry, I can bring a few bottles over with me.

I will be in touch nearer the time to give you the exact date of my arrival and hopefully we can set something up.

Anyway,chat soon buddy.
Old Mar 25th 2009, 11:49 pm

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Ah Buckfast Tonic wine - now yer talking

There's an alternative called Eldorado, it's a fortified white wine from the west coast of Scotland! A wee bit of Irn Bru in it and you'll be anybody's
Old Mar 26th 2009, 1:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Call me AL
I am partial to a glass of Buckfast tonic wine and a slice of Battenberg.:
OMG,that brings back memories!
Old Mar 26th 2009, 1:11 am

does doesnt it hee hee hee,

remember Thunderbirds tonic wine, i think they had peach flavoured too! yuk

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.