Wikiposts

Im still here.....

Old Mar 26th 2009, 8:10 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Im still here.....

I'll try, no promises though!

I'll be most upset if you refuse to sit beside me though
Old Mar 26th 2009, 9:00 pm
Banned

Sherpa is just really niceSherpa is just really niceSherpa is just really niceSherpa is just really niceSherpa is just really niceSherpa is just really niceSherpa is just really niceSherpa is just really niceSherpa is just really nice

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Arr look at you all so happy and laughing and yes what a great party it was and next time i shall have to have a little extra to drink maybe something stronger for you all to drink,im also thinking of something extra to eat something spicy too ar yes i like my guests and making hot cuppa's and people coming to visit me and now im so tired i must go to bed im sleepy alright then im going now so take care my friends ok then im going now must try to sleep im very tired ok then take care see you im going now in tired ok then nunight ........

zZzZzZzZzZzzzzzzzzz...Zzzzzz.Zzzzzz....ZzZzzzzzzz. ...Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Old Mar 27th 2009, 12:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for a great party Sherpa

Just a bit sad that noone groped me under the table
Old Mar 27th 2009, 9:13 am
Banned

Sherpa is just really niceSherpa is just really niceSherpa is just really niceSherpa is just really niceSherpa is just really niceSherpa is just really niceSherpa is just really niceSherpa is just really niceSherpa is just really nice

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Thanks for a great party Sherpa

Just a bit sad that noone groped me under the table

Arrr sally oneday your prince will come and you will sail away into the sunset arr sally oneday oneday, arr im up nice and early today going to do my shopping water the garden bake some delicious shortbread and sit down and enjoy a nice hot cuppa arrr yes my favourite mybe i will my something special for lunch today from the little market stall i like the fresh jam doughnut Hhhhhh yum yum yum now im hungry ,well im going to go have breakfast now thinking of food has made me even more hungry so im going now ok have a nice day my friends and take care ok then im going see you soon for a hot cuppa ok then bye
Old Mar 27th 2009, 11:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Am I in time for morning tea & shortbread? I do hope so!
Old Mar 27th 2009, 12:07 pm

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Morning Sherpa, theres another delivery on its way to you as we speak

Any shortbread left, or has sallyclaire scoffed the lot
Old Mar 27th 2009, 12:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

framac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sherpa
Arrr sally oneday your prince will come and you will sail away into the sunset arr sally oneday oneday, arr im up nice and early today going to do my shopping water the garden bake some delicious shortbread and sit down and enjoy a nice hot cuppa arrr yes my favourite mybe i will my something special for lunch today from the little market stall i like the fresh jam doughnut Hhhhhh yum yum yum now im hungry ,well im going to go have breakfast now thinking of food has made me even more hungry so im going now ok have a nice day my friends and take care ok then im going see you soon for a hot cuppa ok then bye
GOD. ARE YOU STILL HERE.
Old Mar 27th 2009, 12:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by scottishcelts

OI!! I only ate 3 pieces & it was delicious too
Old Mar 27th 2009, 1:40 pm

OI!! I only ate 3 pieces & it was delicious too
I've had none yet, seems Sherpa has popped out!
Old Mar 27th 2009, 1:41 pm

Originally Posted by framac67
GOD. ARE YOU STILL HERE.
Hey you, leave our Sherpa alone
Old Mar 27th 2009, 3:26 pm
Banned

Am I in time for morning tea & shortbread? I do hope so!

Arr sally im sorry i had to rush out this morning because after the party i had to restock on everything plus i wanted to buy some extra's for our next party and we can all meet and have a good chat and laugh and have lots of fun ok sally ive got to go to do some gardening must water those little carrots and my french beans and try and get some of those naughty weeds out before they get to big for me arr its been another difficult day today but thats ok i like to be busy but later i hope i will be putting that kettle on and have a nice hot cuppa ok then sally see you later have a nice day take care bye
Old Mar 27th 2009, 3:27 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by scottishcelts

Arr hello scottishcelts i was too early this morning i was in a rush to get to that little market stall i like its a loverly little stall and i buy those special ingredients to make that loverly scottish shortbread that i know you like very much but dont worry i will have some for you on your next visit and also a loverly hot cuppa ok then im going now back to the garden so pop over later if you have time for a loverly hot cuppa ok then im going now bye

Last edited by Sherpa; Mar 27th 2009 at 3:30 pm.
Old Mar 27th 2009, 3:28 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by framac67
GOD. ARE YOU STILL HERE.

hello there framac67 i avent seen you around for quite a while ! i wanted you to come to my party but you never came but thats ok maybe next time if you can and i will have something special for you so take care framac67 and have a good day and do take care ok then im going now alright then bye
Old Mar 27th 2009, 9:21 pm
Banned

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Arrr im alone again nobody came to visit me today so i sat by myself all lone just me myself and i arrr that my life story always alone nobody to talk to oh well could be worse i suppose but still its hard anyway all day in the garden digging and planting and all those little things tryiny to keep busy so i dont feel too lonely but its cold now and i just finished my hot cuppa and all washed up and teeth cleaned and ready for my sleep so i will go now and read my little letter until i fall asleep and then i will be sleeping ok then i will go now its late and i am tired so best i go now to sleep i am tired ok then time to go so all the best and take care its late now and cold outside ok then im going now ok then nunight

Zzzzzzzz...Zzzzzzzzzz...Grrrrrrrrrr.......Grrrr..Z zzzzzzzzzz,Zzzzzzzzzzzz
Old Mar 28th 2009, 10:24 am
BE Enthusiast

ausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Sherpa;7424297].................................................. ....................................... .................................

Thank you for the party Sherpa.
I really had a lovely time and managed to get back with out wobbling too much across the road.
How come possums got a bigger slice of cake than me?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.