Wikiposts

Im still here.....

Old Mar 28th 2009, 4:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Im still here.....

Originally Posted by Possums
aye t'old yorkshire motto as alas bin drummed into us

'Ear all, see all, say nowt;
Eyt all, sup all, pay nowt;
And if ivver tha does owt fer nowt -
Do it fer thissen
Old Mar 28th 2009, 4:37 pm
(^v^)

Possums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sallyclaire

theres also the saying "a Yorkshireman is a Scotsman with all the generosity squeezed out of him"
Old Mar 28th 2009, 5:58 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

theres also the saying "a Yorkshireman is a Scotsman with all the generosity squeezed out of him"
I honestly have no idea where the myth that Scottish people are tight comes from, we are the biggest charity donators in the UK! I honestly don't know that many tight Scottish people but plenty of English.

It's the same as the saying that the Irish are thick or stupid! That one baffles my brain too as i don't know any thick Irish - especially Irish from the North, they are so clever (they'd have to be wouldn't they after the shit they've bee through!)
Old Mar 28th 2009, 7:35 pm
(^v^)

Possums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
I honestly have no idea where the myth that Scottish people are tight comes from, we are the biggest charity donators in the UK! I honestly don't know that many tight Scottish people but plenty of English.

It's the same as the saying that the Irish are thick or stupid! That one baffles my brain too as i don't know any thick Irish - especially Irish from the North, they are so clever (they'd have to be wouldn't they after the shit they've bee through!)
and I know plenty of yorkshire people who would give you the skin off their back, so its all cack but obviously derrived from somewhere. Monty Pythons 4 yorkshiremen sketch didnt help LOL
Old Mar 28th 2009, 9:14 pm
Banned

Sherpa is just really niceSherpa is just really niceSherpa is just really niceSherpa is just really niceSherpa is just really niceSherpa is just really niceSherpa is just really niceSherpa is just really niceSherpa is just really nice

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello my friends just a little message to let you know im going out tonight im going for a little drink to a bar i know far far away and if you like to join me i will be happy to buy you a little drink ok then im going now and if you like to come you will find me at The Kazbar its along long way away in the sandpit in the middle east if you are lucky you can catch the next shuttle there ok then im going now ok you take care now ok then bye
Old Mar 28th 2009, 9:18 pm

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

I'll in Sherpa, i'll have a dry white wine please oh and order in some champers on ice and i'll pay once i arrive

See you soon
Old Mar 28th 2009, 9:27 pm
(^v^)

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
I'll in Sherpa, i'll have a dry white wine please oh and order in some champers on ice and i'll pay once i arrive

See you soon
seems its his twin brother running the place

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...04#post7431204

Old Mar 28th 2009, 10:03 pm
Banned

Sherpa is just really niceSherpa is just really niceSherpa is just really niceSherpa is just really niceSherpa is just really niceSherpa is just really niceSherpa is just really niceSherpa is just really niceSherpa is just really nice

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arr sorry everybody i got drunk tonight and now i feel so tired i think i will go straight to bed now ok then im going now ok then buy

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Old Mar 28th 2009, 10:48 pm

seems its his twin brother running the place

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...04#post7431204

wtf
Old Mar 29th 2009, 8:25 am
BE Enthusiast

ausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond repute

OH... Why am i always too late, i was out shopping for some things to bring to the party.
And i have a bottle of white wine to bring to the bar too.

See what i brought and ten pounds to put in the kitty.
Attached Thumbnails Im still here.....-creamsconesfront.jpg   Im still here.....-almondshortbreadfront.jpg   Im still here.....-223799.jpg  
Old Mar 29th 2009, 8:32 am
BE Enthusiast

ausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond repute

And i also brought some tea to make you a lovely cup, enough for every one.
Attached Thumbnails Im still here.....-superstock_1747r-2550.jpg  
Old Mar 29th 2009, 11:14 am

Oh thank you ausi dream, thats quite a good wee kitty we got goin there!

Morning Sherpa, you still in bed with a hangover - that was a fair few drams you put away you naughty devil
Old Mar 29th 2009, 11:54 am
Auntie Fa

Kooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond repute

Well well, Sherpa - you seem to be a completely different person from the one that's been wreaking havoc and getting abusive in the Far East Forum, accusing people of not being what they claim to be.

Ironic.
Old Mar 29th 2009, 12:02 pm

Reveal all Seasider
Old Mar 29th 2009, 12:05 pm
Auntie Fa

Kooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond repute

He seems a lot happier over here, which is good. The meds must be working.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.