Im still here.....

Old Mar 23rd 2009, 11:25 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Im still here.....

Originally Posted by Darren-Debbie
another one obviously affected by the heat or by some burrowing creature that found an unattended ear
Jus thinkin the same thing
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 6:40 pm
Banned

Sherpa is just really niceSherpa is just really niceSherpa is just really niceSherpa is just really niceSherpa is just really niceSherpa is just really niceSherpa is just really niceSherpa is just really niceSherpa is just really nice

Originally Posted by ausi dream
Hello Sherpa, if it is rain you want you should come over to the UK.

It has not stopped all day and with high winds.

It is definitely weather for a nice cuppa.

Arr ausi dream arent you lucky to have so much rain if you come visit me could you bring some rain with you please i will swop for a nice hot cuppa yes thats fair ok ausi dream i will wait for your knock .

Bye
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 6:44 pm
Banned

Sherpa is just really niceSherpa is just really niceSherpa is just really niceSherpa is just really niceSherpa is just really niceSherpa is just really niceSherpa is just really niceSherpa is just really niceSherpa is just really nice

Originally Posted by Oz wannabe1
At least you are there ...........I am still stuck here

Oh hello oz wannabe im sure all of us here would love for you to pay us a visit we have many loverly places to visit here and we always look after our visitors if your in town pop in for a chat and a nice hot cuppa anytime ok.

ok then have a nice day
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 6:50 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Possums
yes its worth it my pumpkins are getting bigger every day, not sure how they would fair in the snow though!
Oh hello again possoms nice to see you again i was only thinking of you lastnight because it was so cold lastnight i was hopping you were somewhere warm and snug,i like pumkins especially in soup Mmmm nice on a cold day,you better start building your winter home possum it cold be a cold winter this year anyway your always welcome over for a hot cuppa ok , ok take care then bye
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 7:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Why is it, that evry time I read this thread, I feel like I'm on acid?
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 7:41 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Arr sally you popped in , would you like a cuppa and some nice fresh biscuits i just baked,Mmmm there really nice .
I hope you take care of yourself there sally and dont go getting involved in those naughty drugs not good for you you know anyway i dont want to be a nag just sit down and finish you cuppa before you go .

Ok then sally nice chat bye
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 7:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sherpa
Arr sally you popped in , would you like a cuppa and some nice fresh biscuits i just baked,Mmmm there really nice .
I hope you take care of yourself there sally and dont go getting involved in those naughty drugs not good for you you know anyway i dont want to be a nag just sit down and finish you cuppa before you go .

Ok then sally nice chat bye

Would love tea & biscuits actually. Thank you so very much

Have you had a good day?
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 8:02 pm
Banned

another one obviously affected by the heat or by some burrowing creature that found an unattended ear

oh hello darren debbie didnt see you sitting there sorry arr you must have been sitting for ages look here ive just put the kettle on so you just relax and i will get you a nice hot cuppu and some freshly baked biscuits , so hows your day been then ...hmm...hmm oh thats nice lucky you.. ok im glad you popped in enjoy your evening ok then bye
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 8:08 pm
Banned

Would love tea & biscuits actually. Thank you so very much

Have you had a good day?

Sally yes im having a nice day today picked some loverly beans from my garden today so im going to make a little stew for my dinner that should keep me warm tonight ok then sally enjoy your evening .. bye
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 9:10 pm
(^v^)

Possums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond repute

LOL that's why I keep coming back

its like Unca George gone bollywood
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 9:12 pm
(^v^)

Possums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sherpa
Oh hello again possoms nice to see you again i was only thinking of you lastnight because it was so cold lastnight i was hopping you were somewhere warm and snug,i like pumkins especially in soup Mmmm nice on a cold day,you better start building your winter home possum it cold be a cold winter this year anyway your always welcome over for a hot cuppa ok , ok take care then bye
yes I was snug thank you but i'll let you into a secret... I'm not a real Possom bye
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 9:21 pm
Use time wisely

Darren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud of

OH man, what is that strange noise, where are we, hey there's someone over there, what they saying dude, make's no sense to me, weird but nice!
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 9:42 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Possums
yes I was snug thank you but i'll let you into a secret... I'm not a real Possom bye

Arr possums im sorry but its my eyes not like they use to be getting old but i lost me glasses so im sorry but you look all fluffy like a snuggly like possum so i hope you dont get upset if i forget and still think your a possum anyway i know you will like my last biscuit so here we are and take care and see you again some time .... bye
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 9:45 pm
Banned

OH man, what is that strange noise, where are we, hey there's someone over there, what they saying dude, make's no sense to me, weird but nice!

arrr darren bebbie thanks for popping back now you sit down and i will put the kettle on ok .... what you forgot your scarf oh i will go get it for you .... here we are then ...hope you got everything this time ok then see you another time safe journey bye
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 9:51 pm
Banned

arrrrrr what a busy day its been ive had so many guests today and now i think i mite go to bed have to get up early tomorrow i have the plummer coming to fix the taps .

Ok then im going to bed now nunight then .

ZzzzzzzzzzzzGrrrrrrZZZZZZzzzzzGrrrrrrrrzzzzzzz.... zzzzzz....zzzzzz....zz

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.