Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Hey Mr Lover Lover...

Hey Mr Lover Lover...

Old Jun 15th 2009, 1:52 pm
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hey Mr Lover Lover...

Yeah everyone is different I mean I am a pom but not overweight....!

A bit of a stereotypical survey ! Did they do one on women ?

How come us blokes get analysed so much and women don't, jee no equality these days
Old Jun 15th 2009, 1:53 pm
Living the dream!

kar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to all

I'm blushing now , my secret is out!
Old Jun 15th 2009, 1:54 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Thought they were twins
Yeah - tart
Old Jun 15th 2009, 1:55 pm
Living the dream!

kar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Brisben
Yeah everyone is different I mean I am a pom but not overweight....!

A bit of a stereotypical survey ! Did they do one on women ?

How come us blokes get analysed so much and women don't, jee no equality these days
Didn't you know, if the sex was shit, it was YOUR fault!!
Old Jun 15th 2009, 1:55 pm

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Deancm
And how many Italians?
Never been to Italy but the west coast of Scotland has the biggest Italian community in the Uk (or is used to have) - and i'm from the west coast - lucky me ey!
Old Jun 15th 2009, 1:57 pm
Living the dream!

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
Never been to Italy but the west coast of Scotland has the biggest Italian community in the Uk (or is used to have) - and i'm from the west coast - lucky me ey!
I'm from West coast too - how come i missed tapping into that supply!!! Only thing i used them for was the chippy or for ice cream!!
Old Jun 15th 2009, 1:58 pm

Originally Posted by kar-kier
I'm from West coast too - how come i missed tapping into that supply!!! Only thing i used them for was the chippy or for ice cream!!
You missed out girl!

Loved their ice cream and chips too though
Old Jun 15th 2009, 1:59 pm
Account Closed

Deancm is an unknown quantity at this point

Tell that to women.
Old Jun 15th 2009, 1:59 pm
Living the dream!

You missed out girl!

Loved their ice cream and chips too though
Sex followed by chips and ice cream - every girls dream
Old Jun 15th 2009, 2:00 pm
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute

I did know this ! But never experienced it first hand.!
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Long walk for a shag,mind you beggars choosers and all that
Born to be wild....

You need to calm down a little your getting a reputation that probably suits you
Old Jun 15th 2009, 2:02 pm
Living the dream!

Originally Posted by Deancm
Tell that to women.
. . . and risk never getting laid again!!
Old Jun 15th 2009, 2:05 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Scottish birds are easy just add,ice cream and chips
Old Jun 15th 2009, 2:05 pm
Account Closed

Deancm is an unknown quantity at this point

. . . and risk never getting laid again!!
It's true though, if a woman thinks the sex is shit, it is her fault because she didn't do/say anything about it. I mean, what are men, mind readers?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.