Hey Mr Lover Lover...

Hey Mr Lover Lover...

Old Jun 15th 2009, 2:06 pm
Account Closed

Deancm is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Hey Mr Lover Lover...

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Scottish birds are easy just add,ice cream and chips
Actually you don't even need the ice-cream and chips.
Old Jun 15th 2009, 2:08 pm
Living the dream!

kar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Deancm
I was gonna say the opposite - the promise of chips and ice-cream had me!
Old Jun 15th 2009, 2:08 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kar-kier
Sex followed by chips and ice cream - every girls dream
Old Jun 15th 2009, 2:10 pm

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Brisben
You need to calm down a little your getting a reputation that probably suits you
I've been a good girl in general.
Living the dream!

kar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to all

It's true though, if a woman thinks the sex is shit, it is her fault because she didn't do/say anything about it. I mean, what are men, mind readers?
Could you imagine . . .
"er, sorry, can I just stop you there? This sex is pish!!"
Not only would it be pish, it would also be over - i can just see a guy managing to 'perform' after being told that¬
Account Closed

I was gonna say the opposite - the promise of chips and ice-cream had me!
However the guy does need the drinks to don the beer goggles and make it bearable!
Old Jun 15th 2009, 2:11 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Aye but it's cheaper than getting them a taxi
Living the dream!

However the guy does need the drinks to don the beer goggles and make it bearable!
The cheek of it!!!!

Scottish birds are easy just add,ice cream and chips
Even better if it's Buckfast and a kebab on offer
Old Jun 15th 2009, 2:12 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
I've been a good girl in general.
And a bad girl everwhere else
Old Jun 15th 2009, 2:12 pm
Account Closed

Could you imagine . . .
Not only would it be pish, it would also be over - i can just see a guy managing to 'perform' after being told that¬
I rest my case. Women don't know how to communicate what they like during sex and expect men to be mind readers. WTF!!!
Old Jun 15th 2009, 2:13 pm
FREE TIBET

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
Even better if it's Buckfast and a kebab on offer
Are you from Ayr
Old Jun 15th 2009, 2:13 pm

Could you imagine . . .
That's why you are better off going for the well knows male tarts that know how to .......i'll stop there
Old Jun 15th 2009, 2:14 pm

Are you from Ayr
No way - i'd be a gonner wi ma Celtic t.shirt on doon there
Old Jun 15th 2009, 2:14 pm
Living the dream!

For those of you singles out there . . . will you now be scoring out of 10 (based on nationality) next time you get jiggy-wit-it?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.