Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Headline news tomorrow: French woman arrested for strangling MIL with teabag string

Headline news tomorrow: French woman arrested for strangling MIL with teabag string

Old Feb 15th 2012, 10:00 am
BE Forum Addict

elice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Headline news tomorrow: French woman arrested for strangling MIL with teabag stri

Originally Posted by eddie007
Sorry I havent been here to support you elice during your darkest hours.... I've been celebrating the dearly departed MILs going...

At last there is light at the end of the tunnel for you... I remember it well... Tho for me being stuck in a cabin on rottnest in 40 degrees of heat without even a desk fan with a stinky old lady may have scarred me for life....

My children are currently in therapy... HE has post traumatic shock... I am just living from day to day.... Waiting for the memory to fade...

Tried sending her out with white pointers, they werent taking the bait... Sent her in a tiny plane high up in the sky round rotto and to perf n back on a "joyride" in an attemot to induce heart failure... Tried to kill her off with the heat... (now that one REALLY backfired)... Even cooked every meal myself in the hope that true to form I would give everyone food poisoning... None of it worked....

Am already heavily medicated because of her promise to return in 2013 for christmas
Eddie, I think yours is worse than mine but thank you for the kind words.

OH took her to the airport tonight. Then I found her cabin bag in the bedroom. So OH came back for the bag, then returned to airport (thankfully only 30 minutes away) and could not find her! Panic ensued, mad rush around airport to finally find her about to go through security 2 HOURS before flight. She though she might miss it I know security is a drag, but Melbourne ain't LAX or LHR... It don't take 2 hours to get to the gate... Anyway, just got a call from OH, she is gone OH is a bit sad but is having a beer to make himself feel better He'll recover... I am happy!
Old Feb 15th 2012, 8:44 pm

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Headline news tomorrow: French woman arrested for strangling MIL with teabag stri

Enjoy the freedom Elice!
Old Feb 16th 2012, 5:49 am
BE Forum Addict

elice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TiddlyPom
Enjoy the freedom Elice!
Thanks!

Although, today of all days she could have come in handy to pick up the kids and bring the laundry in since train was delayed and the rain got home before I did O the irony! Could that be classified as missing her?
Old Feb 16th 2012, 6:03 am

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by elice_in_oz
Thanks!

Although, today of all days she could have come in handy to pick up the kids and bring the laundry in since train was delayed and the rain got home before I did O the irony! Could that be classified as missing her?
No I think that classifies as real life.
Old Feb 17th 2012, 7:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

Enjoy cleaning up after her though!!
Old Feb 20th 2012, 2:15 am
BE Enthusiast

sammax has a brilliant futuresammax has a brilliant futuresammax has a brilliant futuresammax has a brilliant futuresammax has a brilliant futuresammax has a brilliant futuresammax has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Zambia
In some country's if you dont iron your undies after having them on the line little tings do lay eggs in them and you get something called a putusi on your ass.

Its like a super zit for those who have not eaten here is the detail.

http://goafrica.about.com/od/healtha...t/putzifly.htm

After the first few weeks in africa my ass looked like a firing range...

Let her iron everything.
OMG that link was disgusting...