Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Headline news tomorrow: French woman arrested for strangling MIL with teabag string

Headline news tomorrow: French woman arrested for strangling MIL with teabag string

Old Jan 15th 2012, 8:41 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Headline news tomorrow: French woman arrested for strangling MIL with teabag stri

Originally Posted by elice_in_oz
One more month to go. Over the half-way mark

I have come to the conclusion that not only does she not systematically flush the loo, but she also does not use toilet paper after a yellow and drips on the toilet seat and she does that in the main bathroom that we all use!

Apparently she's of the 'if it's yellow, let it mellow' school but NO PAPER! WTF??? I will douse the ensuite loo with bleach after she leaves, that's for sure!
I think that is disgusting - seriously, I would be telling her, not even asking her, that when she urinates, she MUST clean herself and the toilet seat - honestly that is vile.

Take a shite in her bathroom and leave turd over the toilet seat and tell her 'turd is the word' - bet she would sing a different tune.

Not flushing the loo and leaving urine on the seat is dirty, no age nor mental state can be an excuse for that.

I would truly have words with her.
Old Jan 15th 2012, 8:42 am

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Headline news tomorrow: French woman arrested for strangling MIL with teabag stri

Originally Posted by Cheetah7
I think that is disgusting - seriously, I would be telling her, not even asking her, that when she urinates, she MUST clean herself and the toilet seat - honestly that is vile.

Take a shite in her bathroom and leave turd over the toilet seat and tell her 'turd is the word' - bet she would sing a different tune.

Not flushing the loo and leaving urine on the seat is dirty, no age nor mental state can be an excuse for that.

Well, urine is sterile....
Old Jan 15th 2012, 9:02 am
BE Forum Addict

elice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TiddlyPom
Why wait until then?
She's the only one using the ensuite and I have already cleaned the loo there once but after the explosive bowel episode in the third loo (we have 3 loos in the house), I am not cleaning her toilet as well as ours!
I am too chicken and I know she'll get really upset. I just wish she'd just use the ensuite since we gave her the room that has one.
Old Jan 15th 2012, 9:35 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

But its meant to go in the toilet and not around it, to me it's like pissing on the floor.
Old Jan 15th 2012, 9:50 pm

But its meant to go in the toilet and not around it, to me it's like pissing on the floor.
No argument from me there!
Old Jan 16th 2012, 12:26 am
BE Forum Addict

elice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond repute

No argument from me there!
None from me either!
Old Jan 16th 2012, 1:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by slapphead_otool
Exactly.

As for me, it's Russian girls speaking English that does it.
Twas for Mel Gibson at one stage as well.

Irish does it for me... get erm going in Gaelic. I guess I'd take French and Spanish oh and Southern States of America if I had to
Old Jan 16th 2012, 2:32 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle
Twas for Mel Gibson at one stage as well.

Irish does it for me... get erm going in Gaelic. I guess I'd take French and Spanish oh and Southern States of America if I had to
Brad Pitt does it for me, although if he spoke with a brummie or geordie accent, I would have had to have rejected his offers.
Old Jan 16th 2012, 2:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
Brad Pitt does it for me, although if he spoke with a brummie or geordie accent, I would have had to have rejected his offers.
Poor Brumies what can I say.... Some Scots have a great accent as well. Personally I dont mind the Geordie one either. Guess I'm pretty easy
Old Jan 16th 2012, 3:02 am

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle
Poor Brumies what can I say.... Some Scots have a great accent as well. Personally I dont mind the Geordie one either. Guess I'm pretty easy

Uh-huh!
Old Jan 16th 2012, 6:52 pm
Forum Regular

Craig1987 has a spectacular aura aboutCraig1987 has a spectacular aura aboutCraig1987 has a spectacular aura about

Just read the OP. I'm amazed at how much you've put up with and how patient you've been. At a previous job I worked with people with mental disabilities and your mil sounds worse than any of them. If I may ask, have you ever been to her house? Is she the same there or is this just a case of someone treating your house like a hotel?
Old Jan 16th 2012, 6:56 pm
Officially Bewildered

Dreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond repute

My mother's obviously spent time having an in depth look at my friends on FB from something she said the other day...

Obviously this is an important thing to do on your holiday... amidst the praying, emails and bird feeding.
lol.. I hope it wasn't Paris!!
Old Jan 17th 2012, 12:30 am

Originally Posted by Dreamy
lol.. I hope it wasn't Paris!!
No, well, it could have been but it was someone she knew from my school who I hardly know, but is in the 'school fb buddies' group....

If she stumbled across Paris, then there's nothing I can do to help.
Old Jan 17th 2012, 7:36 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
Yuk! Brad Pitt is repulsive. Been even worse since he's been with that freakoid
Old Jan 17th 2012, 10:00 am

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Yuk! Brad Pitt is repulsive. Been even worse since he's been with that freakoid
I still think he's adorable, but agree he seriously needs to dump the trashy crack whore tramp (and those dodgy so called fashion specks he's been wearing).

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.