Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Headline news tomorrow: French woman arrested for strangling MIL with teabag string

Headline news tomorrow: French woman arrested for strangling MIL with teabag string

Old Jan 9th 2012, 5:01 am
BE Forum Addict

elice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Headline news tomorrow: French woman arrested for strangling MIL with teabag stri

Update on the MIL

She apparently has wind stuck in her back (her words not mine) and so she has taken to belching like nothing I've ever heard before...

Only 36 days to go
Old Jan 9th 2012, 5:12 am

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Headline news tomorrow: French woman arrested for strangling MIL with teabag stri

Originally Posted by elice_in_oz
Update on the MIL

She apparently has wind stuck in her back (her words not mine) and so she has taken to belching like nothing I've ever heard before...

Only 36 days to go
Mine has gone to Tasmania.
Old Jan 9th 2012, 7:42 am
BE Forum Addict

elice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TiddlyPom
Mine has gone to Tasmania.
Enjoy!
Old Jan 9th 2012, 10:12 am
Not allowed opinions.

slapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by eddie007
Elice... You KNOW englishmen find a female french accent unbelievably sexy dont you

Wish I was a french bird
My wife goes goo goo if she hears a Frenchman speaking English with that galloise accent.

I put the voice on for special occasions.
Old Jan 9th 2012, 8:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by slapphead_otool
My wife goes goo goo if she hears a Frenchman speaking English with that galloise accent.

Old Jan 10th 2012, 12:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by slapphead_otool

You have a rheume wiv ah Bum????
Old Jan 10th 2012, 12:46 am
Jan4kids

Jan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond repute

Oh my! *almost speechless* My 86 year old MIL is coming to live with us.....it's the right thing to do you see

My sincerest good Wishes to all those living with a member of the older generation

Jan (bed bath ) 4kids
Old Jan 10th 2012, 1:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jan4kids
Oh my! *almost speechless* My 86 year old MIL is coming to live with us.....it's the right thing to do you see

My sincerest good Wishes to all those living with a member of the older generation

Jan (bed bath ) 4kids
My Grey Nomads are coming to live with us... We can't wait... The dad has been looking for some one he can hold the ladder for ever since my Grandad died and now he'll have HIM to play with....

When we were kids my Grandparents lived in a wing of my parents house, Dad and Poppa spent so much time fixing things and pottering around... Dad was always the side kick... When Poppa died my father was so lost.... HIM and it get on just like they did...

Afterall HE is the son they never had.... Their blue eyed boy...

Its me that will suffer
Old Jan 10th 2012, 2:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Jan4kids

Jan (bed bath ) 4kids
My MIL is 68 going on 88. At least yours IS 86 so she has excuses for not being active or with it...that's if she isn't active or with it. I know 86-year-olds who are more active and with it than my MIL
Old Jan 10th 2012, 2:56 am

My mother's obviously spent time having an in depth look at my friends on FB from something she said the other day...

Obviously this is an important thing to do on your holiday... amidst the praying, emails and bird feeding.
Old Jan 10th 2012, 3:15 am
Not allowed opinions.

slapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by eddie007
You have a rheume wiv ah Bum????
Exactly.

As for me, it's Russian girls speaking English that does it.
Old Jan 10th 2012, 4:05 am
Auntie Fa

Kooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TiddlyPom
My mother's obviously spent time having an in depth look at my friends on FB from something she said the other day...

Obviously this is an important thing to do on your holiday... amidst the praying, emails and bird feeding.
Any requests for dodgy profile pics, Tiddly?
Old Jan 11th 2012, 9:27 pm

Originally Posted by Seasider
Any requests for dodgy profile pics, Tiddly?
Now there's an idea. I put her on 'restricted' now so she's blown it. She used to do exactly the same when I was a kid, going through my diary etc.
Old Jan 15th 2012, 7:32 am
BE Forum Addict

One more month to go. Over the half-way mark

I have come to the conclusion that not only does she not systematically flush the loo, but she also does not use toilet paper after a yellow and drips on the toilet seat and she does that in the main bathroom that we all use!

Apparently she's of the 'if it's yellow, let it mellow' school but NO PAPER! WTF??? I will douse the ensuite loo with bleach after she leaves, that's for sure!
Old Jan 15th 2012, 8:37 am

Why wait until then?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.