Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Future Uncertain - My experience

Future Uncertain - My experience

Old Aug 31st 2010, 2:41 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Future Uncertain - My experience

Originally Posted by letusenjoy79

I know what Karma I have done and I am a proud Indian who doesn't do anything intentional to bring any kind of shame to Country or its Citizen.
You are claiming a benefit from a country you are not living in, that strikes me as intentional. By doing this you are bringing shame on yourself. In some people's eyes you are bringing shame on other citizens of your country because of your intentional theft. They will wonder if it's normal for your countrymen to steal.
Old Aug 31st 2010, 3:44 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Every1 has his or her karmas attached.
It is also Karma when a Employers offers job to a less qualified and experienced person because you are an alien from a different world(and say that this is not racism)

This is also Karma when your children are told in the school how come you can speak good English...........

This is also karma when its alright that you are working for 6 months as volunteer and later money is spend to sponsor candidates for obtaining VISA ..............

I know what Karma I have done and I am a proud Indian who doesn't do anything intentional to bring any kind of shame to Country or its Citizen. kindly don't comment upon Karma atleast....

Every1s karma remain with them.

I did not and would not send you karma because I do not agree with what you have done and are doing. My Karma was to the previous poster.

You are back tracking and you know you are, you have been quite smug in your previous posts saying your profession is amongst the highest paid in the world and a $100 doesnt make a difference. In another post you asked how long centrelink payments go on for.

Tell you what, get a cheque drawn up for every single cent you have received from Centrelink whilst back in India and send it back to them. Put a block on your account so no more money can be received.
Old Aug 31st 2010, 4:05 am
Forum Regular

Gypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really nice
Thumbs down Re: Future Uncertain - My experience

Does someone know till what time we will receive payments from Centrelink?
If your claim from centrelink is not intentional, then why did you asked such a question ???

What an apt profile name you had selected ...'Letusenjoy'

'Letusenjoy' by not doing any hardwork
'Letusenjoy' other's money

Get ready to face the fraudulent charges from Centrelink and you can never return to Australia if your visa is cancelled. I wish that way.

Sorry for being so harsh and I feel that you deserve it... No regrets

Last edited by sonlymewalter; Aug 31st 2010 at 9:06 am. Reason: please cut out the personal insults
Old Aug 31st 2010, 4:06 am
BE Enthusiast

man_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to behold

Every1 has his or her karmas attached.
It is also Karma when a Employers offers job to a less qualified and experienced person because you are an alien from a different world(and say that this is not racism)
What a surprise it was only a matter of time before the old Racist card was going be pulled out.

So because an employer didn't give you a professional civil engineering job you reckon thats racist? Maybe they just were not impressed with your qualifications & experience.
Old Aug 31st 2010, 4:24 am
Forum Regular

Gypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really nice
Thumbs down Re: Future Uncertain - My experience

Originally Posted by man_called_Horse
What a surprise it was only a matter of time before the old Racist card was going be pulled out.

So because an employer didn't give you a professional civil engineering job you reckon thats racist? Maybe they just were not impressed with your qualifications & experience.
The employers might even were not been happy with his attitude ... which is clearly coming out in his posts of this thread ....
Old Aug 31st 2010, 9:07 am
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gypsy.
If your claim from centrelink is not intentional, then why did you asked such a question ???

What an apt profile name you had selected ...'Letusenjoy'

'Letusenjoy' by not doing any hardwork
'Letusenjoy' other's money

Get ready to face the fraudulent charges from Centrelink and you can never return to Australia if your visa is cancelled. I wish that way.

Sorry for being so harsh and I feel that you deserve it... No regrets
I understand your anger but please cut out the personal insults mate
Old Aug 31st 2010, 10:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Syedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
I missed this first time round.

That's good going mate. I was on a 457 as well and while I never really felt at any point that my job was at risk, that nagging doubt around the 28 days and out you go threat, did linger in the thoughts from time to time.
It was never a pleasant thought.

Agreed mate, agreed...

You PR now ?

PR is the only way to be here mate...On 457 you're as good as being a 21st century slave really!
Old Aug 31st 2010, 8:25 pm
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Syedney
Agreed mate, agreed...

You PR now ?

PR is the only way to be here mate...On 457 you're as good as being a 21st century slave really!
Yep I'm PR now. Waiting on my local council to pull their fingers out and arrange my citizenship ceremony
Old Sep 23rd 2010, 2:32 am
BE Enthusiast

man_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to behold

Hi Friends,

Initially I moved to Melbourne alone in July 2009 after getting my PR VISA.My hopes were a bit on higher side as I had an experience of more than 15 years in field which was in huge demand.
As happens with most of migrants I kept on struggling for getting a Job for months but in vain. In these six months I changed my Resume for nearly 15 times, got 3 interview calls but was not able to grab any kind of job. Some Companies considered me Over qualified some said I lacked local experience. (I was not aware how can a new skilled migrant can have local experience).
I am a graduate Civil Engineer
Obviously these employers knew what they were talking about, I am glad now you didn't get a professional job in Australia.

Old Sep 23rd 2010, 11:43 am
never settled

S E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to all

A vast majority of Indians do this...

All they want is PR so they can bring all their bloody family over here to get benefits from centerlink!

I DO NOT like to generalise but they are the most dodgy of people. An Indian taxi driver nearly killed me because he fell asleep at the wheel!!!!! And not to mention the ****ing texting on his phone on the way back from the airport. I was short changed on purpose at a 7eleven by one. They whine and bitch and cry racism all the time.

Just a huge culmination of things like this has really left a bitter.
Old Sep 27th 2010, 1:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Alright Sean don't be holding back!!! Lol

Wouldn't generalise as much as that myself but I have noticed the short changing in Servo stations, I thought they just can't count but maybe it's a conspiracy. Lol
Old Sep 27th 2010, 12:06 pm

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by man_called_Horse
Alright Sean don't be holding back!!! Lol

Wouldn't generalise as much as that myself but I have noticed the short changing in Servo stations, I thought they just can't count but maybe it's a conspiracy. Lol
Let's not guys. There are beautiful Indian people (whom I've met) who come here and add to the country and there are not... just as there are beautiful English people who want to add and others that don't.

One asshole doth not an entire nation make.
Old Sep 27th 2010, 12:23 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TiddlyPom
Let's not guys. There are beautiful Indian people (whom I've met) who come here and add to the country and there are not... just as there are beautiful English people who want to add and others that don't.

One asshole doth not an entire nation make.
What about Blair ???
Old Sep 27th 2010, 12:26 pm

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
What about Blair ???
Never met him.
Old Sep 27th 2010, 12:29 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TiddlyPom
Never met him.
Oh so you have met ALL the indians