Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Do you think they will ever find Maddie?

Do you think they will ever find Maddie?

Old Sep 7th 2007, 11:42 am
BE Enthusiast

on a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud of
Default Re: Do you think they will ever find Maddie?

Wonder how stupid everyone will feel now, by following the pethetic band wagon these two idiots.

Always knew something was suspect.

Even they are innocent, they should be convicted of neglect and cruelty to children.
Old Sep 7th 2007, 12:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Teliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/europe...ann/index.html
Madeleine McCann's blood was found in a car her parents rented 25 days after they reported her disappearance, family spokeswoman Justine McGuinness told CNN.
Police are also reported to have told McCann's mother Kate on Friday that she has been made a formal suspect in the disappearance of the young British girl. This has yet to be confirmed by the police though. Kate McCann was seen going into the police headquarters in Portimao, a town in Portugal's Algarve region, on Friday morning.
She was questioned for almost 11 hours the day before, and left looking visibly shaken and drained, according to CNN's Paula Hancocks.
Madeleine's father Gerry McCann is also expected to be questioned on Friday. Family friend Clarence Mitchell told The Associated Press that Gerry would also be named as an arguido or a formal suspect. The couple have maintained their innocence throughout.
The McCanns "continue to deny absolutely they had anything to do" with their daughter's disappearance, Mitchell said.
As a formal suspect under Portuguese law Kate McCann will gain more legal protection than when she was questioned as a witness. She will be able to remain silent during questioning and to have legal representation.
Those involved in criminal investigations in Portugal can ask to be declared formal suspects to receive this protection although it is unclear whether Mrs. McCann asked to do this.
Madeleine was reported missing on May 3, days before her 4th birthday. Her parents told police she was abducted from the family's holiday apartment in Praia da Luz, Portugal while they ate a meal at a nearby restaurant.
Madeleine's parents have campaigned internationally to secure the safe return of their daughter, including having a meeting with Pope Benedict XVI and securing support from Harry Potter author J.K. Rowling and soccer star David Beckham.
Until now police have insisted Madeleine's parents were not suspects and were being questioned as witnesses.
Only one person has previously been named as a formal suspect, British national Robert Murat, who has denied any involvement in the case.
Old Sep 7th 2007, 1:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Wilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud of

Innocent untill proven guilty please everyone.Parents and family are always questioned in these sad cases.Guess the police are just going back over everything they can and questioning the mother more intensly.The press just loves to pick up on facts and twist them around.
Old Sep 7th 2007, 1:15 pm
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Wilgar
Innocent untill proven guilty please everyone.Parents and family are always questioned in these sad cases.Guess the police are just going back over everything they can and questioning the mother more intensly.The press just loves to pick up on facts and twist them around.
well said .

lets not speculate it does no good , we all want her found & justice to be done .
Old Sep 7th 2007, 1:19 pm
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Indeed...Sounds ludicrous...

I don't know what to think...

Either way, I just feel sorry for that little girl whatever happened.
Old Sep 7th 2007, 1:22 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm glad we have courts, judges and juries these days. I think I can see the lynching mob arriving.
Old Sep 7th 2007, 1:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Teliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
I'm glad we have courts, judges and juries these days. I think I can see the lynching mob arriving.
Let's hope that if they are innocent this fact is discovered and made public sooner rather than later. If they are innocent I can't even imagine what effect this latest news will have on them.
Old Sep 7th 2007, 1:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

midwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of light

I agree - but why have they waited so long to do the interviews
Old Sep 7th 2007, 1:52 pm
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, lynch mob indeed

It all sounds a bit suss to me. Firstly if this blood WAS in the hire car, why the hell have they released her so readily? I also find it incredibly hard to believe with the amount of journalists following them around and camping outside their door 24/7 at that time, that she could manage to put Maddie in a hire car and drive her anywhere without SOMEONE seeing her!
It all sounds a bit far fetched, but maybe the media have got wrong information. Just doesnt ring true to me.
Old Sep 7th 2007, 2:26 pm
chilled member

sloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond repute

Innocent untill proven guilty please everyone..

totally agree.. I have no idea whats happened to this child.. and by the sounds of things nor does any one else..

lets hope that the child is found alive.. and if she isnt then her killer is tried in a court of law.. not in the cheap media.. (or even the expensive crap either)
Old Sep 7th 2007, 2:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

wren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to all

Originally Posted by on a mission
Wonder how stupid everyone will feel now, by following the pethetic band wagon these two idiots.

Always knew something was suspect.

Even they are innocent, they should be convicted of neglect and cruelty to children.

No one should feel stupid for thinking these parents are innocent until proven otherwise.
Old Sep 7th 2007, 4:57 pm
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fleaflyfloflum
Yes, lynch mob indeed

It all sounds a bit suss to me. Firstly if this blood WAS in the hire car, why the hell have they released her so readily? I also find it incredibly hard to believe with the amount of journalists following them around and camping outside their door 24/7 at that time, that she could manage to put Maddie in a hire car and drive her anywhere without SOMEONE seeing her!
It all sounds a bit far fetched, but maybe the media have got wrong information. Just doesnt ring true to me.
What if.....there was blood in the car BUT it was there from the last person who rented the car and they were the person that took the child....

seang (CSI miami/NY/bankstown)
Old Sep 7th 2007, 6:56 pm
Account Closed

JenJen is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by seang
What if.....there was blood in the car BUT it was there from the last person who rented the car and they were the person that took the child....

seang (CSI miami/NY/bankstown)
There are so many scenario's aren't there.

I agree it would be interesting to know when the McCann's every move seem to be followed by the press how they could have done anything to her or with her.

I can only say from how I feel but the Portugese Police haven't impressed me at all with the way this case has been handled and I get the impression they just want to close the case now, it's obviously using up alot of their rescources and if they could use any evidence at all to pin it any one person or people I think they will, they seem to want to close the case ASAP.

I agree with the others though the most important thing would be to find Maddy alive and well.
Old Sep 7th 2007, 8:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
That would be about right for BE
Old Sep 7th 2007, 8:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

not sure what i think on this??? it has been known either way..... all i can say is i bloody hope they are innocent or there will be trouble!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.