Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Do you think they will ever find Maddie?

Do you think they will ever find Maddie?

Old Sep 14th 2007, 11:08 am

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Do you think they will ever find Maddie?

Originally Posted by renth
D'OH! I'd never make a good detective.
Old Sep 14th 2007, 11:14 am
BE Enthusiast

wren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to all

Originally Posted by moneypen20
As Portuguese law prohibits the police telling anyone about anything, all the media stuff is complete supposition anyway. I assume so called "official information" is suspect anyway.

I reckon the Portugese police let leak what they want in the public forum regardless of the law. Agreed all the media hype is supposition. Until Maddie, or unfortunately her body, is found we won't have the answers.
Old Oct 30th 2007, 1:31 pm
A Returning Member!!

Sham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to behold

Not heard anything on this for a while, just wondered if anyone else had!!??
Old Oct 30th 2007, 1:32 pm

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

no, but peeps are really pissed that the find maddie fund as been used to pay their mortgage
Old Oct 30th 2007, 1:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sham Williams
Not heard anything on this for a while, just wondered if anyone else had!!??
Pity you had to drag it up again really!
There is a very up to date thread on this subject in the lounge!

Whilst I have great sympathy with the parents, & wish their daughter would be found, I am thoroughly sick of the hounding the press is constantly doing. Who cares if Gerry plays tennis?
Old Oct 30th 2007, 2:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sallyclaire

Whilst I have great sympathy with the parents, & wish their daughter would be found, I am thoroughly sick of the hounding the press is constantly doing. Who cares if Gerry plays tennis?
Agree 100%. Don't care what the press have to say on the matter, I'm sure there is much more about the case that we just don't know. Just hope the poor little girl is found.
Old Oct 30th 2007, 8:49 pm
On the Dark Side :-)

Mrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond repute

Not all of us visit the lounge Sally!

I keep up to date via the McCanns website - www.findmadeleine.com and also visit the BBC website every now and again.

No news though
Old Nov 1st 2007, 3:31 am
A Returning Member!!

Sham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to behold

If you are sick of it why are you reading/replying to threads about it???

As Mrs J said we dont all go to the Lounge, personally I prefer The Barbie!!
Old Nov 1st 2007, 5:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sham Williams
If you are sick of it why are you reading/replying to threads about it???

As Mrs J said we dont all go to the Lounge, personally I prefer The Barbie!!
Ifyou read my post properly, what I am sick of is the hounding of the parents by the press!

As regards the lounge/barbie, I am with you on that but seems a bit pointless to have numerous threads across the site on the same subject.
Just my opinion
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 2:27 pm
A Returning Member!!

Ifyou read my post properly, what I am sick of is the hounding of the parents by the press!

Your previous post quoted: "Pity you had to drag it up again really!"

Did read it properly first time!!
Old Nov 4th 2007, 12:04 pm
Canberra bound

killamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond repute

As regards the lounge/barbie, I am with you on that but seems a bit pointless to have numerous threads across the site on the same subject.
Just my opinion
They have been courting the press through this whole thing. Problem with that, is you can't choose to turn it off and on to suit. They were happy with the press attention until the finger was pointing at them. Having said all that, I do hope they find her but now start to doubt they will.