Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Diana - an accident, not a conspiracy

Diana - an accident, not a conspiracy

Old Dec 18th 2006, 12:33 pm
Forum Regular

tartancarly will become famous soon enoughtartancarly will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Diana - an accident, not a conspiracy

Can these facts be provided out with the tabloid editorials?
Old Dec 18th 2006, 12:38 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tartancarly
Can these facts be provided out with the tabloid editorials?
It is fact he has applied for citizenship on more than one occasion and has been turned down.
Old Dec 18th 2006, 12:39 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

i have to say i've seen the memorial in harrods and was very touched by it....maybe not quite what i'd do but it was their son, their memorial.

i feel sorry for harry and william naturally.

i don't know how i would have reacted if it had been my son in the car with diana....i don't think any of us can say how we'd react unless it happend to us.
Old Dec 18th 2006, 12:41 pm
Forum Regular

tartancarly will become famous soon enoughtartancarly will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by northernbird
It is fact he has applied for citizenship on more than one occasion and has been turned down.
and that proves what? This appears to be irrelevant facts.
Old Dec 18th 2006, 12:44 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by TruBrit
i have to say i've seen the memorial in harrods and was very touched by it....maybe not quite what i'd do but it was their son, their memorial.

i feel sorry for harry and william naturally.

i don't know how i would have reacted if it had been my son in the car with diana....i don't think any of us can say how we'd react unless it happend to us.

I totally agree.
Old Dec 18th 2006, 12:45 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

and that proves what? This appears to be irrelevant facts.
it isn't relevant to the memorial at all. you questioned Pen on her post about Al Fayed being turned down for citizenship and asked her if it was fact. I just told you it was.
Old Dec 18th 2006, 12:58 pm
Forum Regular

it isn't relevant to the memorial at all. you questioned Pen on her post about Al Fayed being turned down for citizenship and asked her if it was fact. I just told you it was.

You then stated irrelevant facts after I requested more info. to back your statement.
Old Dec 18th 2006, 12:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

I find the people who have an unhealthy obsession with 'madcap' conspiracies are either students with too much time on their hands, internet geeks, or people who are not important enough to really know what is going on. The sort of people who talk about 'they reckon they can do that' and 'the govt does this to you' etc etc who believe everything they read in the papers.

I piss myself reading stuff in the serious papers!

That is not to say there is not ever going to be an explanation other than the ordinary, but would the Royal Family really stoop so low?! Discuss.
Old Dec 18th 2006, 1:00 pm
Gutter Gob!!

You then stated irrelevant facts after I requested more info. to back your statement.
you are a daft mare, what irrelevant facts did I state.
Old Dec 18th 2006, 1:04 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BadgeIsBack
but would the Royal Family really stoop so low?! Discuss.
good question... look back at our history, not a good track record I'd say
Old Dec 18th 2006, 1:06 pm
Forum Regular

Got down as low as personal insults, oh please, pathetic!
Old Dec 18th 2006, 1:08 pm

Hels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond repute

Nice bit of restraint there, girl!!
Old Dec 18th 2006, 1:09 pm
Gutter Gob!!

Got down as low as personal insults, oh please, pathetic!

IT IS FACT AL FAYED APPLIED FOR BRITISH CITIZENSHIP AND GOT TURNED DOWN, TWICE I BELIEVE. NO SUPPORTING EVIDENCE NEEDED.
Old Dec 18th 2006, 1:10 pm
Forum Regular

We don't have all the facts and never will. I really don't know what happened and am not prepared to second guess. However, if it was murder I doubt very much the royal family would have been involved.
Old Dec 18th 2006, 1:11 pm
Gutter Gob!!

Originally Posted by Hels Bells
Nice bit of restraint there, girl!!
I know I should keep ma gob shut but its the northernbird in me ya know. She accused me of spouting irrelevant stuff and now can't tell me what I said . Unreal.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.