Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The Cricket Thread (...and other sport)

Wikiposts

The Cricket Thread (...and other sport)

Old Feb 5th 2012, 11:37 pm
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Cricket Thread

Originally Posted by Broad Shoulders
I bloody love watching Monty bat. He tries sooooooooooo hard
You've got to admire a trier ... but we move on to the next battle, hopefully wiser
Old Feb 5th 2012, 11:42 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: The Cricket Thread

A stirring defence by England, but plucky Pakistan wins by 71 runs.
Old Feb 5th 2012, 11:48 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: The Cricket Thread

And I have just got my oil heater out of the wall without resorting to an angle grinder for the flue! Truly a historic day for Australia and Pakistan!

Old Feb 5th 2012, 11:53 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Old Feb 6th 2012, 12:01 am
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
And I have just got my oil heater out of the wall without resorting to an angle grinder for the flue! Truly a historic day for Australia and Pakistan!

I shall look forward to reading about it in Wisden
Old Feb 6th 2012, 10:58 am
Fighting my corner

Cool Re: The Cricket Thread

Originally Posted by DeadVim
I shall look forward to reading about it in Wisden
Photos here.

Old Feb 6th 2012, 11:11 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

A few more decent stands and a bit more aggression from England's batsmen and they could have taken this game.

Anyway, 3-0 and a lot for England to think about. SL are nowhere in the same league as Pakistan but competent none the less. England to win that series 1-0.

Last edited by Amazulu; Feb 6th 2012 at 12:30 pm.
Old Feb 6th 2012, 11:13 am
Mostly Harmless

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
A distinct improvement, a man and his tools is a happy man
Old Feb 6th 2012, 4:31 pm

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Deadvim for the donation, appreciated.
Old Feb 6th 2012, 4:36 pm
Mostly Harmless

Originally Posted by Siren & Brian
Thanks Deadvim for the donation, appreciated.
Well deserved and good luck for the game, sorry it couldn't be more but I'm already in trouble with the OH
Old Feb 9th 2012, 3:14 pm
Mostly Harmless

Aus vs Sri Lanka ODI starting soon ... I like my cricket but I think I'm hitting overload.

Sri Lanka won the toss and going to have a bowl, interesting decision. Aus should make a mountain of runs.
Old Feb 9th 2012, 3:49 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DeadVim
Aus vs Sri Lanka ODI starting soon ... I like my cricket but I think I'm hitting overload.

Sri Lanka won the toss and going to have a bowl, interesting decision. Aus should make a mountain of runs.
I love my cricket and am a member of the WACA but I can't be arsed to go down there this afternoon - too hot. I'm going to head home instead and drink cider in the pool and listen to it on the radio
Old Feb 9th 2012, 3:55 pm
I'm Old Gregg!

Broad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Amazulu
I love my cricket and am a member of the WACA but I can't be arsed to go down there this afternoon - too hot. I'm going to head home instead and drink cider in the pool and listen to it on the radio
That must mean you are one of the very rare people in this world who has witnessed Mitchell Johnson bowl a good ball
Old Feb 9th 2012, 4:06 pm
Mostly Harmless

Originally Posted by Amazulu
Ah but you don't get to see Punter's face post-LBW for not many.

3 for 50, Warner gone ... Hmmm ...
Old Feb 9th 2012, 4:12 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Originally Posted by Broad Shoulders
That must mean you are one of the very rare people in this world who has witnessed Mitchell Johnson bowl a good ball
Indeed. I saw him tear England a new asshole in '10.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.