The Cricket Thread

Old Oct 11th 2018, 11:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Cricket Thread

Originally Posted by DeadVim
Good effort for the Aussies to bat for a day for a draw against Pakistan in UAE.

Credit where it’s due, I’ve never been a Khawaja fan but it seems he’s put in the miles to be able to guts it out.

Paine impressive as a stop gap captain solution too.
Yep. Pity Paine is old and reached his full potential at a late age.
Old Oct 11th 2018, 11:20 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Good effort for the Aussies to bat for a day for a draw against Pakistan in UAE.

Credit where it’s due, I’ve never been a Khawaja fan but it seems he’s put in the miles to be able to guts it out.

Paine impressive as a stop gap captain solution too.
I agree, that draw took some doing

I still think the PAK spinners will have the last say though
Old Nov 12th 2018, 10:53 am
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

MIL has just returned from Sri Lanka with a replica ODI shirt.

I’ll be easy to spot at the First Test at The Gabba in the new year.

Just need to learn the national anthem.
Old Nov 12th 2018, 7:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute

MIL has just returned from Sri Lanka with a replica ODI shirt.

I’ll be easy to spot at the First Test at The Gabba in the new year.

Just need to learn the national anthem.
Should be easy to spot - there will be no one there.
Old Nov 13th 2018, 2:08 am
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Beoz
Should be easy to spot - there will be no one there.
Legroom and shorter queues at the bar!

The atmos may be a tad, subdued. Especially if India give the Aussies a good hiding.
Old Nov 13th 2018, 3:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Legroom and shorter queues at the bar!

The atmos may be a tad, subdued. Especially if India give the Aussies a good hiding.
Atmosphere should be very Indian, and definitely shorter queues at the bar.
Old Dec 22nd 2018, 7:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

Australia v India, even Steven's. Boxing day test should be good.
Old Dec 22nd 2018, 7:51 am
Mostly Harmless

Originally Posted by Alfresco
Australia v India, even Steven's. Boxing day test should be good.
indeed so, I’ve been on holiday for the last couple of weeks, it’s been a good series to veg out to.
Old Dec 26th 2018, 11:03 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat098 is an unknown quantity at this point

Anyone see the Bancroft - gilly interview? My God what a pathetic and contrived pack of nonsense. The public was ready to let him back in but I think he's just put himself back 9 months. Idiot.
Old Dec 27th 2018, 12:13 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stevenglish1
Anyone see the Bancroft - gilly interview? My God what a pathetic and contrived pack of nonsense. The public was ready to let him back in but I think he's just put himself back 9 months. Idiot.
Haven't seen it but is it as bad the Steven Smith/Vodafone attempted redemption ad?
Old Dec 27th 2018, 12:41 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Amazulu
Haven't seen it but is it as bad the Steven Smith/Vodafone attempted redemption ad?
i would say a definite yes. They need to move on, and let their faultlessly fair play do the talking from now on .
Old Dec 27th 2018, 12:50 am
Mostly Harmless

Ponting and other luminaries are right, this is ill conceived and terrible timing.

Just do your time, get your head down and do your jobs.

Maybe you’ll be accepted back, maybe not.
Old Dec 27th 2018, 2:29 am
Account Closed

Ponting and other luminaries are right, this is ill conceived and terrible timing.

Just do your time, get your head down and do your jobs.

Maybe you’ll be accepted back, maybe not.
yep, and that Steve Smith thing was just embarrassing. The spin doctors have been working overtime here, and the equally embarrassing thing is that the Aussie fans will buy into it. Pathetic.
Old Dec 27th 2018, 3:17 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

yep, and that Steve Smith thing was just embarrassing. The spin doctors have been working overtime here, and the equally embarrassing thing is that the Aussie fans will buy into it. Pathetic.
By no means all the Aussie fans.......
Old Dec 27th 2018, 3:39 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
By no means all the Aussie fans.......
ok, gullible aussie fans 😂😂

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.