The Cricket Thread

Old Mar 29th 2018, 6:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Cricket Thread

Originally Posted by DeadVim
In other news I have purchased a big roll of yellow sandpaper and will take the field with it when the winter season starts here in a month or so.

Hilarity will ensue. The skipper may not see the joke.
With all sponsorship deals off the table one needs to get creative.

Has Bunnings got a Sandpaper special coming up?
Old Mar 29th 2018, 6:38 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat098 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Beoz
That British press are a funny lot. Never let a good made up story get in the way of the truth.
But what did he say into the walky talky? Quick, tell him to chuck the sandpaper down his strides he's been rumbled. Begs the question, what poor bastard had to get it out og his undies?

Wonder if he's got one smooth shiny nut and one roughed up one.
Old Mar 29th 2018, 8:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stevenglish1
But what did he say into the walky talky? Quick, tell him to chuck the sandpaper down his strides he's been rumbled. Begs the question, what poor bastard had to get it out og his undies?

Wonder if he's got one smooth shiny nut and one roughed up one.
Watch the press conference. He tells you.

As I said, don't let the truth get in the way of a good story.
Old Mar 29th 2018, 9:10 am
Account Closed

Watch the press conference. He tells you.

As I said, don't let the truth get in the way of a good story.
What makes you believe him? Does he have a recording?
Old Mar 29th 2018, 10:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

What makes you believe him? Does he have a recording?
Easy. The more people you add, the more chance there is for someone to say no. Smith said "I don't want to know". Boof would have said "No"

Ask your grubby mate Michael Vaughan.
Old Mar 29th 2018, 10:08 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Amazulu
Too harsh IMO
Not harsh enough - Australia should be banned from all international cricket for 12 months, at least.

Pour encourager les autres...
Old Mar 29th 2018, 10:20 am
Account Closed

Easy. The more people you add, the more chance there is for someone to say no. Smith said "I don't want to know". Boof would have said "No"

Ask your grubby mate Michael Vaughan.
Vaughan has nothing to do with this though does he? You're trying to deflect again

If he did say 'I don't want to know', it's as good as saying 'yes feel free lads, fill your boots'. You lot seem to be painting Smithy as an innocent bystander caught up against his will. That's utter bollocks, they're trying to appear tough on cheats while simultaneously rolling over for Smith because of his undeniable talent.

For the record I think it's all a bit harsh, but to saddle Warner and set Smith up for a triumphant return is just shocking.

Win at all costs, even CA's integrity it seems
Old Mar 29th 2018, 10:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Expatrick
Not harsh enough - Australia should be banned from all international cricket for 12 months, at least.

Pour encourager les autres...
And on that precedence New Zealand would have no other team to play.
Old Mar 29th 2018, 10:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Vaughan has nothing to do with this though does he? You're trying to deflect again

If he did say 'I don't want to know', it's as good as saying 'yes feel free lads, fill your boots'. You lot seem to be painting Smithy as an innocent bystander caught up against his will. That's utter bollocks, they're trying to appear tough on cheats while simultaneously rolling over for Smith because of his undeniable talent.

For the record I think it's all a bit harsh, but to saddle Warner and set Smith up for a triumphant return is just shocking.

Win at all costs, even CA's integrity it seems
You obviously don't follow Vaughan on Twit.

You actually don't follow cricket.

And you see, this is the long term game you Englishmen aren't getting. Australia will return, and Steve Smith will return to a hero's welcome, probably in time for the Ashes, under a new coach, with a new mentality.

Keep twitting if you like though. Up to you.
Old Mar 29th 2018, 10:40 am
Account Closed

And on that precedence New Zealand would have no other team to play.
deflecton AND poor English
Old Mar 29th 2018, 10:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

deflecton AND poor English
I have said plenty about the Australian soap opera. What more would you like to know?
Old Mar 29th 2018, 10:47 am
Account Closed

You obviously don't follow Vaughan on Twit.

You actually don't follow cricket.

And you see, this is the long term game you Englishmen aren't getting. Australia will return, and Steve Smith will return to a hero's welcome, probably in time for the Ashes, under a new coach, with a new mentality.

Keep twitting if you like though. Up to you.
Tweeting is for fools such as yourself. Twatting would be more suitable in your case. Does someone have to agree with you to be a cricket fan then?

You are right though, he will return to a heroes welcome, and as I said it will be before the year is up. It will show you lot up for the fickle fools that you are. This whole process has become a farce within a week, true Aussie style
Old Mar 29th 2018, 10:51 am
Account Closed

I have said plenty about the Australian soap opera. What more would you like to know?
Teach me oh short one
Old Mar 29th 2018, 11:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Tweeting is for fools such as yourself. Twatting would be more suitable in your case. Does someone have to agree with you to be a cricket fan then?

You are right though, he will return to a heroes welcome, and as I said it will be before the year is up. It will show you lot up for the fickle fools that you are. This whole process has become a farce within a week, true Aussie style
So here we are again. I think I said it before. You have no interest in cricket. Just an excuse to insult Australians. Very bitter and racist.

Fickle is one thing. That would be England supporters at a football match, turning up one week, rioting when one loses as per usual, turning up the next week, repeat repeat repeat.

The thing is, Australians are very disappointed, and been harsh in opinion and punishment, but given the right repair, we are a forgiving lot. Nothing wrong with that.

It could teach you a thing or 2 about your deep bitterness.
Old Mar 29th 2018, 11:12 am
Account Closed

So here we are again. I think I said it before. You have no interest in cricket. Just an excuse to insult Australians. Very bitter and racist.

Fickle is one thing. That would be England supporters at a football match, turning up one week, rioting when one loses as per usual, turning up the next week, repeat repeat repeat.

The thing is, Australians are very disappointed, and been harsh in opinion and punishment, but given the right repair, we are a forgiving lot. Nothing wrong with that.

It could teach you a thing or 2 about your deep bitterness.
There's no bitterness in me old chap, I just enjoy pointing it out when you talk rubbish. I have trouble keeping up. What you just described isn't forgivemess, it's an ill thought knee jerk reaction followed rapidly by 'oh hang on, he's our best player' so they've put another spin on it. Fickle.

What you described about England football fans, is very un-fickle if they're doing the same thing every week don't you think.

Oh and I'm not racist, I'm youist

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.