Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

for the contributory parents who had thread closed

for the contributory parents who had thread closed

Old Jul 5th 2006, 1:02 am
An Australian Citizen !!

Jimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: for the contributory parents who had thread closed

[QUOTE=carol haycock]
Originally Posted by budababes
Just be glad you have the offer on your cottage Linda, I think thats going to be the hardest part for us, only one second viewing request so far, no offers, plenty of feedback including "I wish the cottage had never been extended-I would have preferred it how it was in 1820" Dear Oh Dear, some people!!!
Whether having our meds done early followed by the results meant we may have only 6 months to validate brought the early response from our CO I don't know, but you should hear anytime now. They allow plenty of time to get everything done needed to finalise your application and even though my application consented to using my e-mail address to respond to, everything was posted to me, even form 80 which you can download, I would advise waiting for them to send to you as Dimia sometimes changes the structure of forms especially around July 1st. You will have enough time while your AOS is being done to have your medicals especially if no worrying health issues, that was my only reason for going early.

Many congratulations on your grandson-great news and what better reason to get to Oz.
Keep the thread going with any updates, if anyone can offer me advice on making a statutory declaration or maybe alert me to any previous threads on the subject I would appreciate the help.
Kind regards,
Carol
Carol

Put up a search on the Immigration forum for "Stat Decs" and all will be revealed! There is a standard set formula for them.

Regards

Jim
Old Jul 5th 2006, 12:15 pm
Forum Regular

Nico has a spectacular aura aboutNico has a spectacular aura aboutNico has a spectacular aura about

[QUOTE=pinkme]
Originally Posted by carol haycock
Hi all parents,
Today received the official letter and forms from Hi Carol,
Nice to hear your news & best of luck!!!!
Our news is our Daughter had a baby boy, both doing well!!!!!
regards Pauline
Hello, Pauline, what wonderful news! Congratulations to all the family. Just think, you may be over there by the time he's teething! Fingers crossed,

Nico
Old Jul 5th 2006, 3:18 pm
Forum Regular

deci will become famous soon enoughdeci will become famous soon enough

[QUOTE=pinkme]
Hi all parents,
regards Pauline
Many Congratulations Pauline on becoming a grandmother.
Glad to hear mum and baby are okay, something to keep you going until you get to Oz.

Best wishes,
Linda and John
Old Jul 5th 2006, 3:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: was Bradford then poole dorset then Sydney,Forster, Kanwal,Gosford,and now Erina
FRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: for the contributory parents who had thread closed

[QUOTE=pinkme]
Hi all parents,
regards Pauline
Hi Pauline great news congratulations, will hopefully see you at work before i go into hospital ,Carol good news for you to hopefully we will hear something soon.
regards Janet
Old Jul 5th 2006, 5:33 pm
Forum Regular

budababes has a spectacular aura aboutbudababes has a spectacular aura aboutbudababes has a spectacular aura about

[QUOTE=pinkme]
Hi all parents,
regards Pauline
Hi Pauline, congratulations on the birth of your little grandson! Bet you just can't wait to have a cuddle!!! Hopefully won't be too long for you. Linda
Old Jul 5th 2006, 5:58 pm
Forum Regular

carol haycock is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=Jimclevs]

Carol

Put up a search on the Immigration forum for "Stat Decs" and all will be revealed! There is a standard set formula for them.

Regards

Jim
Many thanks Jim, I can follow the format now. Does only the main applicant of the CPV have to complete a stat dec or each person included in the application? Does stat dec have to be hand written or typed?, I presumed we only use the example form as a guide.
Regards
Carol
Old Jul 6th 2006, 7:23 am
BE Enthusiast

tabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=carol haycock]
Originally Posted by Jimclevs
Many thanks Jim, I can follow the format now. Does only the main applicant of the CPV have to complete a stat dec or each person included in the application? Does stat dec have to be hand written or typed?, I presumed we only use the example form as a guide.
Regards
Carol
Why have they requested a stat dec is it just to confirm all the info you gave was true, when we have done stat decs before in the uk we have typed them
Old Jul 6th 2006, 11:03 am
Forum Regular

lorraine111 will become famous soon enoughlorraine111 will become famous soon enough
Red face Re: for the contributory parents who had thread closed

hi pauline
congratulations on your grandchild. i am making the most of mine for the next 10 days as you can imagine. speak soon to you all
lorraine
Old Jul 10th 2006, 7:12 pm
Forum Regular

budababes has a spectacular aura aboutbudababes has a spectacular aura aboutbudababes has a spectacular aura about

Hi folks, still no news of a CO and it is 9 months today since application lodged... so maybe, just may be we will be hearing something soon!!! On the bright side of things - we have had an offer on our house from a local family who are not in a hurry to move in and are prepared to wait for us to get our visa before completion - can't believe it!!! All subject to contract of course!! so mustn't get too excited in case it all changes but......fingers crossed!
It has been very quiet on this link over the weekend - guess we are all waiting for that magic communication from POPC! Linda
Old Jul 10th 2006, 7:32 pm
Just Joined

pinkme has a brilliant futurepinkme has a brilliant futurepinkme has a brilliant futurepinkme has a brilliant futurepinkme has a brilliant futurepinkme has a brilliant future

Hi folks, still no news of a CO and it is 9 months today since application lodged... so maybe, just may be we will be hearing something soon!!! On the bright side of things - we have had an offer on our house from a local family who are not in a hurry to move in and are prepared to wait for us to get our visa before completion - can't believe it!!! All subject to contract of course!! so mustn't get too excited in case it all changes but......fingers crossed!
It has been very quiet on this link over the weekend - guess we are all waiting for that magic communication from POPC! Linda
Hi Linda,
Good news on the house, we already have a buyer for our, who has given time!!! We plan to put the house sell Aug to be fair & move out Oct, where rent as the so big for as.
Our Dauther's baby is doing well, can't wait to go!!!!!
Regards Pauline
Old Jul 13th 2006, 9:35 pm
Forum Regular

Question Re: for the contributory parents who had thread closed

Hi all - while we are waiting for that magic contact from POPC wonder if anyone can help re driving licence in OZ - we understand that we can use our UK licence for three months and during that must take a theory test to gain our OZ driving licence. Has anyone been able to get hold of a copy of the "Highway Code" or can give any advice of how to get a copy. Realise that you can "practice" on-line but would be easier to have a copy of the road rules to be able to learn and test one another while we are waiting to go. Any tips would be welcome. Thanks Linda
Old Jul 13th 2006, 10:15 pm
An Australian Citizen !!

Jimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to behold

Hi all - while we are waiting for that magic contact from POPC wonder if anyone can help re driving licence in OZ - we understand that we can use our UK licence for three months and during that must take a theory test to gain our OZ driving licence. Has anyone been able to get hold of a copy of the "Highway Code" or can give any advice of how to get a copy. Realise that you can "practice" on-line but would be easier to have a copy of the road rules to be able to learn and test one another while we are waiting to go. Any tips would be welcome. Thanks Linda
Linda

Presumably you know that each state has different testing requirements?

Here in NSW, for example, you no longer need to do any test, theory or practical.

This site is a good one for you to look through: www.rta.nsw.gov.au

Regards

Jim
Old Jul 15th 2006, 2:21 am
Moved out bush!

jensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud of

Presumably you know that each state has different testing requirements?

You don't need one for WA anymore either, just turn up and get an aussie licence.

Jenny

oooh in-laws applied Aug 05, had meds requested May 06, mum-in-law has to go see a cardiologist which she is non to pleased over, has to get the meds back by mid Aug, hope that gives some of you an idea.
Old Jul 15th 2006, 7:19 am
Forum Regular

lorraine111 will become famous soon enoughlorraine111 will become famous soon enough

hi everyone
we are on the last few days with my son, wife and new baby granddaughter. this month as flown by for us with them visiting! it is going to be soooo hard to let them go but it does seem like the meds are being requested around the 9 month mark so i am still hopeful on that front. i am keeping my fingers crossed for you that are sooo close to it now. speak again next week when i will really need my fix from here to keep me going.
lorraine
Old Jul 19th 2006, 10:55 am
Forum Regular

hi everyone
well they have gone back to oz now. we had a fantastic month and it was lovely to catch up. it as now fired me up to do as much as i can before this visa finally arrives! a question which i should know the answer to but think i have got a bit confused. we are going on the temporary contributory visa and we have paid the initial fee with the visa, then we pay a first payment when it is granted then if we decide to stay we have two years to decide and pay the second fee. but the assurance of support is confusing me a bit. is this the £5.000 pounds that i thought we lodged when we got there?
sorry to ask this basic question but my brain is not working anymore on these forms!
lorraine

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.