Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Comfortably numb......

Comfortably numb......

Old Mar 30th 2011, 5:53 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Comfortably numb......

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN
that'll be good, going for a stereotypical barbie on the beach for chrimbo lunch
Mmmmm anyone smell jealousy
Old Mar 30th 2011, 5:55 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GingerDom
awwww I wanna go.........altho going over to WA to see my sister for Chrimbo

I am sure they will be fine. They'l lprobably have moved into your house by the time you get back
I wouldn't be surprised, they keep peering through the door in an interested manner, must have worked out where the food comes from

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
Bigger than me aunt mavis's melons,must be the shite i grow them in,tis proper shite tis that

I just spotted your new location!!! Bit less peaceful there than life in Tibet was, I bet?
Old Mar 30th 2011, 5:58 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana

I wouldn't be surprised, they keep peering through the door in an interested manner, must have worked out where the food comes from

I just spotted your new location!!! Bit less peaceful there than life in Tibet was, I bet?
Time to show them amateurs how it's done,fkg racing up and down the road in 4x4's,firing a few shots then driving back for a cuppa char,they must be using the bloody royal navy handbook on warfare
Old Mar 30th 2011, 5:59 am
It's cos I'm Ginger isn't

GingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to all

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN
that'll be good, going for a stereotypical barbie on the beach for chrimbo lunch

That's the plan....

Bigger than me aunt mavis's melons,must be the shite i grow them in,tis proper shite tis that
Do you provide the "manure" yourself?

You've taken up gardening?

Yeah 9n hours now you're on BST. The office is still sh*te - the boss has cancelled the sports channels, the lights now turn themselves off during the day as well if no-one is walking around, which is proving hilarious in meetings and the air con is in overdrive.
I took a thermometer in yesterday. No air con overnight so at 0600 it was 25 degrees. By 1530 it was down to 19 degrees not so bad if you're moving around but ours is a job where you actually be sat at the desk for a full 12 hours.

Got jobs going at present but they won't sponsor, you'd need a visa first

Wow........so the lights are motion sensed? Brilliant!!!!

Awwww I can't get one of those as I don't qualify............I think
Old Mar 30th 2011, 6:00 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Time to show them amateurs how it's done,fkg racing up and down the road in 4x4's,firing a few shots then driving back for a cuppa char,they must be using the bloody royal navy handbook on warfare
Show 'em how the professionals do it then, sort the rabble out, back home in time for last orders
Old Mar 30th 2011, 6:01 am
FREE TIBET

Show 'em how the professionals do it then, sort the rabble out, back home in time for last orders
A fine cabernet and cheeseboard
Old Mar 30th 2011, 6:04 am
Home and Happy

That's the plan....

Do you provide the "manure" yourself?
Bet he can get a good supply from his flatmate

Wow........so the lights are motion sensed? Brilliant!!!!

Awwww I can't get one of those as I don't qualify............I think
Yeah, all motion sensors, which is OK at times with the main lights, and quite funny when there's a high level meeting plunged into darkness, but we have spotlights on the desks, so that we can see to work when the main lights are out.....and someone put sensors on them too My typing is bad enough in daylight, its atrocious in the dark To turn the desk lights back on you have to walk right across the office - thats about 10 desks length

http://www.immi.gov.au/visawizard/
Old Mar 30th 2011, 6:04 am
Home and Happy

A fine cabernet and cheeseboard
Do it in style, why not
Old Mar 30th 2011, 6:05 am

GingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to all

Mmmmm anyone smell jealousy

reeks of it!!!!

You'll be putting a new ass crease in your sofa!!!
Old Mar 30th 2011, 6:07 am

Bet he can get a good supply from his flatmate

Yeah, all motion sensors, which is OK at times with the main lights, and quite funny when there's a high level meeting plunged into darkness, but we have spotlights on the desks, so that we can see to work when the main lights are out.....and someone put sensors on them too My typing is bad enough in daylight, its atrocious in the dark To turn the desk lights back on you have to walk right across the office - thats about 10 desks length

http://www.immi.gov.au/visawizard/

Does anyone make any funny noises when the lights go out?
Old Mar 30th 2011, 6:10 am
Home and Happy

Does anyone make any funny noises when the lights go out?
We actually had one girl scream yesterday There's usually enough people wandering around aimlessly to keep the main lights on all day, but yesterday for some reason it was quiet, plus it was dark outside cos it was tipping down, so when the lights cut out as well I heard one of the temps scream and go "ÖMG is it an earthquake" I think her career in disaster management could be a short one
Old Mar 30th 2011, 6:12 am
FREE TIBET

We actually had one girl scream yesterday There's usually enough people wandering around aimlessly to keep the main lights on all day, but yesterday for some reason it was quiet, plus it was dark outside cos it was tipping down, so when the lights cut out as well I heard one of the temps scream and go "ÖMG is it an earthquake" I think her career in disaster management could be a short one
Sounds like my marriage
Old Mar 30th 2011, 6:14 am
Home and Happy

Sounds like my marriage

Did your ex think the earth was moving whenever the lights went out then?
Old Mar 30th 2011, 6:20 am

Yes not the kind of response that would be needed or profesional.....
Old Mar 30th 2011, 6:22 am
FREE TIBET

Did your ex think the earth was moving whenever the lights went out then?
I purposely kept the lights off,that way i didn't have to see her 'pretty' face

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.