Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Comfortably numb......

Wikiposts

Comfortably numb......

Old Mar 30th 2011, 1:43 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Comfortably numb......

Originally Posted by scottishcelts

Did I read that wrong there?
oh sorry, didn't realise I was taking your job from you
Old Mar 30th 2011, 3:47 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scottishcelts

Did I read that wrong there?
I dunno but I've just got up and its the first post I read, I'm sat here with my mouth open wondering if I've wandered into the wrong forum
Old Mar 30th 2011, 3:57 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
I dunno but I've just got up and its the first post I read, I'm sat here with my mouth open wondering if I've wandered into the wrong forum
I don't know what the brit navy is coming too,selling their big dinghys and now turning their warrant officers into human missiles,disguised as rabbits
Old Mar 30th 2011, 4:02 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
I don't know what the brit navy is coming too,selling their big dinghys and now turning their warrant officers into human missiles,disguised as rabbits
Its a scary thought isn't it Good thing they have the French to keep an eye on them
Old Mar 30th 2011, 5:29 am
It's cos I'm Ginger isn't

GingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to all

another day shift to get through tomorrow, then one night, three nights next week......FREEDOM

Hows things over there?
G'Day All
Old Mar 30th 2011, 5:29 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

Its a scary thought isn't it Good thing they have the French to keep an eye on them
I'd rather trust a pack of hyenas than the damned froggies
Old Mar 30th 2011, 5:32 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN
I'd rather trust a pack of hyenas than the damned froggies
Me too
Old Mar 30th 2011, 5:39 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by GingerDom
G'Day All
Morning How's tricks?
Old Mar 30th 2011, 5:40 am
Shiny Arse Know All

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
Me too
can't trust the bloody RAF either since they dropped a bomb on the Ark in '92

think they were trying to get rid of the carriers then as well, only took them 20 years to finally manage it
Old Mar 30th 2011, 5:41 am
Shiny Arse Know All

G'Day All
evening
Old Mar 30th 2011, 5:42 am

GingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to all

Morning How's tricks?

Well I am now dried off - was like a drowned rat today cycling to and from the Dentist

How's your day?
Home and Happy

I need a babysitter for the possom colony otherwise I may have to bring them to London. They didn't get any apples and crackers for 48 hours, so I put some out tonight and so far they've done half a box of shapes crackers and three apples, in an hour between the 3 of them How are they gonna cope while I'm away
Wonder if I could get some of those cat dishes on timers and put the food out in those?? Last year they survived eating mangoes off the tree, this year for some reason the garden seems to be mango-less

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN
evening

Heyup Pal

How's you?
Old Mar 30th 2011, 5:43 am
FREE TIBET

G'Day All
Evening Mr carrot
Old Mar 30th 2011, 5:44 am
Home and Happy

Well I am now dried off - was like a drowned rat today cycling to and from the Dentist

How's your day?
My day is lovely so far, its 3.45am, been up about 2 hours, 2 hours peace and tranquility before I have to go into the asylum for the torture of a day shift - at that point the day become less good

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.