Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Brand New Ipod what one song would you put on it?

Brand New Ipod what one song would you put on it?

Old Apr 2nd 2008, 1:09 pm
A Returning Member!!

Sham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Brand New Ipod what one song would you put on it?

Originally Posted by Gjn200
If the Kids Are United - Sham 69

I recall a gypsy woman - Don Williams

I'll get my coat.......
i THINK YOU SHOULD!! Very good though!!
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 1:10 pm

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

With or without you - U2
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 1:13 pm
sorry..I don't understand

funkydelia is a jewel in the roughfunkydelia is a jewel in the roughfunkydelia is a jewel in the roughfunkydelia is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Sham Williams
Ok so i bought the OH a Ipod I have spent most of the day working out how to use it, ITunes and all that jazz, I have even managed to download some of his favourite Albums onto it, but NOW I need help putting some of those "special" songs onto it!! SOOooo I have a few, but wanted more inspiration if you could chose ONE song for me to download from ITuneswhat would it be and WHY!!!
Sharon Jones, My Man is a Mean Man

Not that he is but its the best song I've heard in years!

Also brilliant to run to at the gym cos it gets faster towards the end!
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 1:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

jerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by jerzo
Sentimental reasons

New years day -U2

Meant to add that I will never own an iPod (wouldn't know where to start!!) ,but if I did.......
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 1:23 pm

Meant to add that I will never own an iPod (wouldn't know where to start!!) ,but if I did.......
You HAVE to get one!! they are sooo, worth the money.

OH got me one 3 years ago, best bloody thing anyone has ever bought me. No messing around changing the CD'S, just download and update the ipod. If you get one I'll help you with it.

now i want a pot noodle
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 1:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

jerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
You HAVE to get one!! they are sooo, worth the money.

OH got me one 3 years ago, best bloody thing anyone has ever bought me. No messing around changing the CD'S, just download and update the ipod. If you get one I'll help you with it.

now i want a pot noodle
Thanks for the offer everyone says the same, and I bought my 16 yr old one and he's addicted to it..its just that I cant bear those bloody ear-phone things in my ears( how old am I ??!!)

Plus I never have time to listen to music,which is sad in every sense of the word!!!

Go get a spicy pot noodle...yummy..no nutrition but nice
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 1:38 pm

Thanks for the offer everyone says the same, and I bought my 16 yr old one and he's addicted to it..its just that I cant bear those bloody ear-phone things in my ears

Plus I never have time to listen to music,which is sad in every sense of the word!!!

Go get a spicy pot noodle...yummy..no nutrition but nice
then get a headset. Better for listening in the bath with. earthings just kept falling out into the water - it's the only time i get to listen to music, apart from the tram ride to college once a week

might have to get that pot noodle.
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 1:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
then get a headset. Better for listening in the bath with. earthings just kept falling out into the water - it's the only time i get to listen to music, apart from the tram ride to college once a week

might have to get that pot noodle.
Still waiting for a lock on the bathroom door...to keep the kids out

Then it may be a possibility!!!

Zoe xx
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 1:42 pm

Still waiting for a lock on the bathroom door...to keep the kids out

Then it may be a possibility!!!

Zoe xx
put a lock on your self - its not hard.

had to do it when the boy figured out how to unhook the door to the computer room and the pantry. got a bolt lock now that he cant reach
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 1:42 pm
Auntie Fa

Kooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond repute

I couldn't bear the headphones either - always felt like they were bruising my ears until I got a set with about 6 different inserts and found the oval ones fit me best.

Still forget to charge my ipod or take it anywhere (I wouldn't have bought it, but my husband updates his regularly and gives me his cast offs ), but the phones are great for on the plane.
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 1:49 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

I can't wear anything in or on my ears - it's an inner ear balance thing. I put headphones on or those pod things in and immediately feel very very sick Thank god for hifis

OP for a real mix of music find the playlist thread and check out peoples playlists. Some crackers on there.
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 1:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by moneypen20
I can't wear anything in or on my ears - it's an inner ear balance thing. I put headphones on or those pod things in and immediately feel very very sick Thank god for hifis

OP for a real mix of music find the playlist thread and check out peoples playlists. Some crackers on there.
Glad i'm not alone...I was prepared to be ridiculed xx
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 1:57 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Glad i'm not alone...I was prepared to be ridiculed xx
I'm used to it I've always got music playing whether in the house or car just not anywhere that doesn't have a socket
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 3:55 pm
Cad and bounder

perksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond repute

Massive Attack - Unfinished Symphony

Bob Marley - Three little birds

Both songs are uplifting and put me in a top mood