Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Brand New Ipod what one song would you put on it?

Brand New Ipod what one song would you put on it?

Old Apr 1st 2008, 1:07 pm
A Returning Member!!

Sham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to behold
Default Brand New Ipod what one song would you put on it?

Ok so i bought the OH a Ipod I have spent most of the day working out how to use it, ITunes and all that jazz, I have even managed to download some of his favourite Albums onto it, but NOW I need help putting some of those "special" songs onto it!! SOOooo I have a few, but wanted more inspiration if you could chose ONE song for me to download from ITuneswhat would it be and WHY!!!
Old Apr 1st 2008, 1:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Brand New Ipod what one song would you put on it?

Originally Posted by Sham Williams
Ok so i bought the OH a Ipod I have spent most of the day working out how to use it, ITunes and all that jazz, I have even managed to download some of his favourite Albums onto it, but NOW I need help putting some of those "special" songs onto it!! SOOooo I have a few, but wanted more inspiration if you could chose ONE song for me to download from ITuneswhat would it be and WHY!!!
U2- ONE, greatest song ever written
Old Apr 1st 2008, 1:31 pm
Forum Regular

lisaroo is a name known to alllisaroo is a name known to alllisaroo is a name known to alllisaroo is a name known to alllisaroo is a name known to alllisaroo is a name known to alllisaroo is a name known to alllisaroo is a name known to alllisaroo is a name known to alllisaroo is a name known to alllisaroo is a name known to all

anything from the john butler trio, grand national album,,, such a good aussie band and one of those albums you listen to and like every track!!!!! very rare!, for us every song reminds us of a particular memory in oz, and i even get quite choked here in the uk if i put it on, never mind only another 1000 days till i come back!!! hope their aussies gonna sound pretty stupid if their not????
Old Apr 1st 2008, 1:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

camacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nice

my ipod broke the other day, just froze and won't do anything

so i've just been listening to my daughter bratz mp3
got oh to put mika on it, also been shakin my booty to david jordan- when the sun goes down, sweet caroline cause thats me and neil diamond america because i havent heard it in years and my mum used to play it to us when we were wee and had discos in the living room
Old Apr 1st 2008, 1:48 pm
Forum Regular

OzJo is just really niceOzJo is just really niceOzJo is just really niceOzJo is just really niceOzJo is just really niceOzJo is just really niceOzJo is just really niceOzJo is just really niceOzJo is just really niceOzJo is just really niceOzJo is just really nice

Anything Sinatra or Dean Martin
Old Apr 1st 2008, 2:19 pm
Auntie Fa

Kooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond repute

Reward by Teardrop Explodes - because it's the first one of my all-time favourites that came into my head, it never fails to make me smile and I'd like to share that with you.
Old Apr 1st 2008, 2:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

JPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to all

smells like teen spirit - nirvana nuff said
Old Apr 1st 2008, 2:34 pm

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

cant make up my mind on that one, but i am lovin' your sig!
Old Apr 1st 2008, 2:39 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Seasider
Reward by Teardrop Explodes - because it's the first one of my all-time favourites that came into my head, it never fails to make me smile and I'd like to share that with you.
I've just got the Ashes to Ashes soundtrack and it's on there.

Great song.
Old Apr 1st 2008, 4:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Loch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to behold

After the recent weather here in Perth:

The Hothouse Flowers - I can see clearly now.

(The Jimmy Cliff version is top notch too)

To download from Youtube:

One Perfect Day - Little Heroes

Last edited by Loch Lomond; Apr 1st 2008 at 4:44 pm. Reason: None really
Old Apr 1st 2008, 4:17 pm
Forum Regular

the derbys will become famous soon enoughthe derbys will become famous soon enough

It has to be "the night" by Frankie Valley a brillant nothern soul record
Old Apr 1st 2008, 4:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Loch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to behold

I'm a big fan of Northern Soul...I'll get that one..
Old Apr 1st 2008, 4:42 pm
OH is STILL undecided grr

Racht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Seasider
Whenever i format my pc teardrop explodes and stranglers - no more heroes are the first to be put back on
Old Apr 1st 2008, 5:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

grahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to behold

Now your gone by Bass Hunters.
It seems to be the in tune at the moment and I find it really catchy.
Old Apr 1st 2008, 5:19 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

The Wurzels - Combine Harvester

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.