Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Brand New Ipod what one song would you put on it?

Brand New Ipod what one song would you put on it?

Old Apr 1st 2008, 5:20 am
Ber-kerk

Wheeler-Jones is a jewel in the roughWheeler-Jones is a jewel in the roughWheeler-Jones is a jewel in the roughWheeler-Jones is a jewel in the roughWheeler-Jones is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Brand New Ipod what one song would you put on it?

The Middle - Jimmy Eat World
My favourite song - it takes me back to the best summer of my life.
Old Apr 1st 2008, 5:33 am
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars. You only need to listen to the lyrics, such a beautiful song.

or

My current fave is a new one. Manic Street Preachers - Umbrella. How the song should have been sung in the first place.
Old Apr 1st 2008, 5:42 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Icarus
The Wurzels - Combine Harvester
ok, serious ....

The Lovin' Spoonfuls - Summer In The City
Old Apr 1st 2008, 6:42 am
Forum Regular

pommy will become famous soon enoughpommy will become famous soon enough

pink floyd wish you were here
Old Apr 1st 2008, 6:53 am
BE Enthusiast

annkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud of

I would have to have Candi Staton you've got the love
its brilliant.

annkc
Old Apr 1st 2008, 7:41 am
BE Enthusiast

crocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud of

I've got everything from Amy Wineshouse, Van Morrison, Billy Joel, The Police, Bob Segar, Bruce Springsteen, Queen, Garth Brooks, Meat Loaf, Madonna, Lily Allen, Take That, on mine, but my favourite one from my childhood is Crystal Gayle, don't it make your brown eyes blue.
Old Apr 1st 2008, 7:55 am
BE Forum Addict

jerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud of

Sentimental reasons

New years day -U2
Old Apr 1st 2008, 9:29 am
Blah Blah Blah

Buttockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond repute

Coyotes by Don Edwards.

I first heard this song at the end of the documentary "Grizzly Man".

It would serve to remind me to stay the f*** away from bears
Old Apr 1st 2008, 12:55 pm
Auntie Fa

Kooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Racht70
Whenever i format my pc teardrop explodes and stranglers - no more heroes are the first to be put back on
Are you old enough to have been a Scunny Baths, regular, then Rach? (No More Heroes is a favourite of mine, too.)

From the same era as my original suggestion and the second one that came to me - Geno. What can I say - I love my horns.

For our Soulies - Dobie Gray, Out on the Floor? Don Thomas, Come on Train, for sentimental reasons (oh, those uni days of being young, in love, and separated )

(Smells like Teen Spirit - sublime.)

Threads like this always result in copious amounts of time wasted on youtube.
Old Apr 1st 2008, 1:09 pm
Living in Perthection

steve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond repute

Oasis - Talk Tonight or Slide Away
Old Apr 1st 2008, 1:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

bridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond repute

Robbie Williams - Rock DJ
Old Apr 1st 2008, 7:22 pm
A Returning Member!!

Sham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to behold

when I was about 10 I lurved that song and I spent hours listening to it and writing the words down so I could sing along properly!!
Old Apr 1st 2008, 7:27 pm
A Returning Member!!

Sham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to behold

Some great ones there thanks for the inspiration have added a few to the ipod!!
Old Apr 1st 2008, 9:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of light

Only last week I acquired Der Ring des Nibelungen by Wagner which is about 15 hours long if heard in it's entirety but is generally broken down into 4 pieces to relieve the audience and avoid drowning the musicians by flooding the orchestra pit with piss. Having said that, the final piece can take an eye-popping, knot-tying 5 hours! Great value when restricted to one 'song'.
Old Apr 1st 2008, 9:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to behold

If the Kids Are United - Sham 69

I recall a gypsy woman - Don Williams

I'll get my coat.......

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.