Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

BEWARE: Girly problem/ medical thread!

BEWARE: Girly problem/ medical thread!

Old Jun 24th 2005, 10:42 am

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road
Default Re: BEWARE: Girly problem/ medical thread!

Originally Posted by louise4
now now or we will be told off again. behave and only give facts that you know about
I'm surprised we're still on this forum
Old Jun 24th 2005, 10:42 am
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by andrew63
Oh my god!
What a waste of space!
Just goes to show what happens when every one has an opinon without knowing the facts. Kind of sums up the site (in my opinion!)
To kill the thread (rightly so) and as a person who has dealt with tens of thousands of urine samples (and many other nastier ones), a tampon will NOT prevent blood being detected by any of the biochemical tests that are used now.

Andrew

just couldnt resist the "beware: girlie thread" huh??? time to come out of the closet id say mate
Old Jun 24th 2005, 10:44 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ROBnCAZ
I am shocked that a serious question as the one I posted originally should become the laughing stock of a group of 'adults'!!

The point I was trying to make was that, when you have a tampon inserted, (yes, Im going to be gross), covered in blood, the chances of urine picking up a trace of it on the way out of the uretha are increased significantly!!

I am intelligent enough to know my own body......thankyou to you all for trying to correct me though and I'm glad you all found it hilariously funny! People really should laugh more and I'm happy that I was able to assist!
Sorry Caz

I have had serious posts hi-jacked for laughs like this myself (normally involving Bridie quoting 1970's comedy ) In the end I decided that if you can't beat them, join them
Old Jun 24th 2005, 10:44 am
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Just when i was afraid the thread was becoming a bit dull!!

3 cheers for Andrew63

Hip hip ....
Old Jun 24th 2005, 10:46 am
forever hopeful

louise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rooksie

Hip hip ....
yes yes, that would be right dear and your pelvis is in the middle
Old Jun 24th 2005, 11:24 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh my god!
What a waste of space!
Just goes to show what happens when every one has an opinon without knowing the facts. Kind of sums up the site (in my opinion!)
To kill the thread (rightly so) and as a person who has dealt with tens of thousands of urine samples (and many other nastier ones), a tampon will NOT prevent blood being detected by any of the biochemical tests that are used now.

Andrew
Our responses are not serious they are meant to be fanny....oops I mean funny
Old Jun 24th 2005, 11:53 am
Is it the weekend yet?

Anastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by possoms
Our responses are not serious they are meant to be fanny....oops I mean funny
Indeed, no need to get in a flaps...err flap!
Old Jun 24th 2005, 12:05 pm
Shaz

Shazrazmataz has a brilliant futureShazrazmataz has a brilliant futureShazrazmataz has a brilliant futureShazrazmataz has a brilliant futureShazrazmataz has a brilliant futureShazrazmataz has a brilliant future

Excellent post, I haven't stopped laughin
Old Jun 24th 2005, 12:05 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Stop pussy footing around & give proper advice.
Old Jun 24th 2005, 12:09 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Bordy
Stop pussy footing around & give proper advice.
I'll give you proper advice. Don't put your foot anywhere near my pussy - not with those footie boots on
Old Jun 24th 2005, 12:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Xgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond repute

Oh my god!
What a waste of space!

Andrew
Right let's settle this... It's doing my 'bleeding' head in!!!
I'm going to ring my dad who was the senior scientist of the Bioanalytical lab at B.N.F.L he'll be able to give some advice.
Old Jun 24th 2005, 12:22 pm
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

...as a person who has dealt with tens of thousands of urine samples ....
Andrew
Andrew - you're not taking the p*ss by any chance, are you.....?

Anya.
Old Jun 24th 2005, 12:23 pm
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Xgeminix
Right let's settle this... It's doing my 'bleeding' head in!!!
I'm going to ring my dad who was the senior scientist of the Bioanalytical lab at B.N.F.L he'll be able to give some advice.
BNFL....? :scared:

Surely only of use if one's bodily fluids glow in the dark?

Anya.
Old Jun 24th 2005, 12:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Xgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by anya4oz
BNFL....? :scared:

Surely only of use if one's bodily fluids glow in the dark?

Anya.
Oh no... don't even glo there!!!
Old Jun 24th 2005, 1:01 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Simple steps for those ladies (sorry un pc - men too ) if required to give urine sample whilst having one's period:

Step 1. Take pot and tampon to toilet.
Step 2. Remove old tampon
Step 3. Clean fanny area
Step 4. Insert new tampon (middle hole)
Step 5. wipe again (just to be sure)
Step 6. begin urinating (front hole)
Step 7. pause
Step 8. place pot between legs
Step 9. commence urinating again
Step 10. finish urinating and remove pot
Step 11. transfer urine from pot to sample tube

Pass to doctor and tell him you are in the middle (or beginning or end) of period. Ask him or her to use common sense when testing.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.