Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

BEWARE: Girly problem/ medical thread!

BEWARE: Girly problem/ medical thread!

Old Jun 24th 2005, 8:26 am
Account Closed

ROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really nice
Default Re: BEWARE: Girly problem/ medical thread!

Originally Posted by andrew63
Oh my god!
What a waste of space!
Just goes to show what happens when every one has an opinon without knowing the facts. Kind of sums up the site (in my opinion!)
To kill the thread (rightly so) and as a person who has dealt with tens of thousands of urine samples (and many other nastier ones), a tampon will NOT prevent blood being detected by any of the biochemical tests that are used now.

Andrew
Andrew,

Thankyou so much for the first 'educated' response, to my post yet!!

To the rest of you....and you know who you are.... :

Firstly, I do not feeling embarrased, humiliated, degraded, shameful or stupid! In fact, I find it hilarious that this post should call for nearly 200 posts in 24 hours!!!!!!!!

Really makes me wonder what kind of life you people have......ever heard of the great outdoors???

I actually found some of the responses quite funny myself........I do however, reserve my comments, unless I have something meaningful and/or educated to say!
Old Jun 24th 2005, 8:34 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ROBnCAZ
Andrew,

Thankyou so much for the first 'educated' response, to my post yet!!

To the rest of you....and you know who you are.... :

Firstly, I do not feeling embarrased, humiliated, degraded, shameful or stupid! In fact, I find it hilarious that this post should call for nearly 200 posts in 24 hours!!!!!!!!

Really makes me wonder what kind of life you people have......ever heard of the great outdoors???

I actually found some of the responses quite funny myself........I do however, reserve my comments, unless I have something meaningful and/or educated to say!
Ahh but you've only posted 80 times you haven't become addicted yet. Give it time, you'll soon be posting rubbish along with everyone else
Old Jun 24th 2005, 8:40 am
Account Closed

ROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really nice

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Ahh but you've only posted 80 times you haven't become addicted yet. Give it time, you'll soon be posting rubbish along with everyone else

Oh, I seriously doubt it!!

It amazes me when I see people that have thousands of posts to there names....now I know why and how they manage it!!
Old Jun 24th 2005, 8:49 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ROBnCAZ
Oh, I seriously doubt it!!

It amazes me when I see people that have thousands of posts to there names....now I know why and how they manage it!!
Funny, that's what I thought when I found this place. Something along the lines of "God how sad are they" :scared: And here I am, visa in passport, loads of mates, giving advice (whether useful or not ) and having a laugh. Oh and not getting the ironing done
Old Jun 24th 2005, 8:50 am

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Funny, that's what I thought when I found this place. Something along the lines of "God how sad are they" :scared: And here I am, visa in passport, loads of mates, giving advice (whether useful or not ) and having a laugh. Oh and not getting the ironing done
Making friends and gaining advice. Very important
Old Jun 24th 2005, 8:52 am
forever hopeful

louise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh and not getting the ironing done
couldn't come round and do mine please. can't stand for too long my pelvic floor gives way:scared:
Old Jun 24th 2005, 8:54 am
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by louise4
couldn't come round and do mine please. can't stand for too long my pelvic floor gives way:scared:
God woman, any excuse to get out of doing the ironing....actually moneypen, any chance you could do my ironing as well Ma pelvic floor aint what it used to be either

D D
Old Jun 24th 2005, 8:55 am

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by louise4
that's the best time to do pelvic floor exercises. squeeze away the whole time your are ironing - leaves your husband creaseless!!
Old Jun 24th 2005, 8:58 am
forever hopeful

louise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
that's the best time to do pelvic floor exercises. squeeze away the whole time your are ironing - leaves your husband creaseless!!
or speechless at the faces i would be pulling whilst concentrating on holding it all in
Old Jun 24th 2005, 10:05 am
BE Forum Addict

joho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond repute

Simple steps for those ladies (sorry un pc - men too ) if required to give urine sample whilst having one's period:

Step 1. Take pot and tampon to toilet.
Step 2. Remove old tampon
Step 3. Clean fanny area
Step 4. Insert new tampon (middle hole)
Step 5. wipe again (just to be sure)
Step 6. begin urinating (front hole)
Step 7. pause
Step 8. place pot between legs
Step 9. commence urinating again
Step 10. finish urinating and remove pot
Step 11. transfer urine from pot to sample tube

Pass to doctor and tell him you are in the middle (or beginning or end) of period. Ask him or her to use common sense when testing.
I'm sorry but I have major problem with step 7. I havent been able to pause since having my 3rd child. I must do my pelvic floor more often. Trouble is you only think of it when your talking about it

Admitt it how many of you immediatley begin to clench when discussing pelvic floor exercises, I am doing it myself at this very moment.

Cheers Jo
Old Jun 24th 2005, 10:43 am
Crazy Cat Lady

Originally Posted by joho
I'm sorry but I have major problem with step 7. I havent been able to pause since having my 3rd child. I must do my pelvic floor more often. Trouble is you only think of it when your talking about it

Admitt it how many of you immediatley begin to clench when discussing pelvic floor exercises, I am doing it myself at this very moment.

Cheers Jo
One of those catch 22's. Start doing pelvic floors and immediately feel the need to pee.

Sorry guys, not doing no one's ironing never. Stupid invention. Keep mine down to a minimum: if it can't be seen by more than three people doesn't get done - therefore no bedding, underwear, etc etc etc.
Old Jun 24th 2005, 11:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Paylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nice

Simple steps for those ladies (sorry un pc - men too ) if required to give urine sample whilst having one's period:

Step 1. Take pot and tampon to toilet.
Step 2. Remove old tampon
Step 3. Clean fanny area
Step 4. Insert new tampon (middle hole)
Step 5. wipe again (just to be sure)
Step 6. begin urinating (front hole)
Step 7. pause
Step 8. place pot between legs
Step 9. commence urinating again
Step 10. finish urinating and remove pot
Step 11. transfer urine from pot to sample tube

Pass to doctor and tell him you are in the middle (or beginning or end) of period. Ask him or her to use common sense when testing.

Sorry to tell you but I have a problem with your step 10 - should be the other way round - remove pot with sample in it then finish urinating. Definition of MSU - mid stream - neither beginning nor end of same

Just had to but in - watched this thread develop from beginning - and enjoyed it immensely - but when Andrew and then you started to get serious - well I had to didnt I?

To the rest of the posters please don't stop I have just retired from a lifetime of dealing with the female anatomy and yet I have learned more about the female psyche re their pelvis in the last 24 hours than in 35 years work. My wife (yes I am only blessed with two pelvic vents) wonders why I keep dissolving into poorly concealed fits of laughter - but at least my pelvic floor doesn't let me down - yet

Keep this thread going - best entertainment for a long time.
Old Jun 24th 2005, 8:33 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

Originally Posted by Paylia
Sorry to tell you but I have a problem with your step 10 - should be the other way round - remove pot with sample in it then finish urinating. Definition of MSU - mid stream - neither beginning nor end of same
Sorry. Was starting to lose the will to live and my pelvic floors were giving up the ghost
Old Jun 24th 2005, 9:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Paylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nice

Sorry. Was starting to lose the will to live and my pelvic floors were giving up the ghost

Me too sorry - was becoming illegitimis and beginning to carborundum you down

Last edited by Paylia; Jun 24th 2005 at 9:08 pm. Reason: spelling
Old Nov 12th 2006, 8:27 pm

Hels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond repute

I KNOW this is an old thread......but I must have been out in the sun the day this was done and didnt even know of its existance until the last day or so...

So....having read it....I thought it a worthy thread to share with all those that have joined BE since the last post date that might not have read it...

This is bloody funny!!!!

Although it probably should be on the Barbie now, it didnt exist back then....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.