Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

bars open what you having?

Wikiposts

bars open what you having?

Old Apr 16th 2007, 11:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

kezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud of
Default Re: bars open what you having?

Originally Posted by CasG
There is no getting away from the fact that, for some...maybe most - it is very hard.

But it does get easier ...my Mum was heartbroken, and for a while got really funny with me - but now she has visited, had a great time and realises what a good move it was for us.

One other thing that helped her was being with 'TalkTalk' phone service ..through Carphonewarehouse - she pays 10 pounds a month, and all calls are free - for however long.
Ah thanks, yes that makes me feel a little better. But my mum hates flying, I really don't think she'll come out to see us. Plus we are going to Tas and thats like at the bottom of the world and far too many flights for a seasoned flyer let alone someone who hates to fly!
Old Apr 16th 2007, 11:10 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by scott&rachel
hey , i like it, but no it wasn't i forget where that was
Car parks look all the same to me
Old Apr 16th 2007, 11:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Oz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to all

Anyone serving, or should I do it myself.........................need a stiff one after the interview I just had!!

Thts better for starters
Old Apr 16th 2007, 11:11 pm
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by CasG
Car parks look all the same to me
they do when yer on yer hands n knees anyway
Old Apr 16th 2007, 11:12 pm
Account Closed

ok , you guys
wanna hear a joke today or no ?
Old Apr 16th 2007, 11:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Oz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to all

Theres no answer to that!!
Old Apr 16th 2007, 11:13 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by kezzabird
Ah thanks, yes that makes me feel a little better. But my mum hates flying, I really don't think she'll come out to see us. Plus we are going to Tas and thats like at the bottom of the world and far too many flights for a seasoned flyer let alone someone who hates to fly!
It was my Mums first flight alone (sadly my Dad can't fly now) she was fine with Singapore Air ...really looked after her.

Rubbish I'll meet her for a coffee at the airport if needs be !!
Old Apr 16th 2007, 11:13 pm

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Oz wannabe1
Anyone serving, or should I do it myself.........................need a stiff one after the interview I just had!!

Thts better for starters
Telephone one ? they are a nightmare. Mine was at 8 am and i was so nervous. You do deserve a stiff one alright

Good luck
Old Apr 16th 2007, 11:14 pm
Account Closed

You have rendered me speechless - and that's a first !!
Old Apr 16th 2007, 11:16 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Issie
Telephone one ? they are a nightmare. Mine was at 8 am and i was so nervous. You do deserve a stiff one alright

Good luck
Mine was at 6am .... I was wearing a dressing gown, coffee cup in front of me, and a ciggie in my hand.
Whenever if I felt nervous, just thought ...if he could see the way I looked, he'll never let me though Customs
Old Apr 16th 2007, 11:16 pm
Account Closed

4 German midgets on the town , meet a 6ft blonde .
she's up for it , but she's sooo tall .
they put springs on their feet & give her the best she's ever had ,
Four Sprung Dwarf Technique ! as they say in German
Old Apr 16th 2007, 11:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Issie

Good luck
Unfortunately it wasnt with my C.O. It was for a job in the UK.........got to do something while I wait and wait and wait for my damn visa.

I could drink but there would be no change in that whooppps there I go again...hic!
Old Apr 16th 2007, 11:21 pm
pink 'n' bouncy

stuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond repute

Old Apr 16th 2007, 11:36 pm
Account Closed

freespirit is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh No

Too Early in the morning
Old Apr 16th 2007, 11:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Funny how things never work out as you want them too...........hic!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.