Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

bars open what you having?

bars open what you having?

Old Apr 17th 2007, 9:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: bars open what you having?

Originally Posted by CasG

Yes thanks....a day off

How are you & what're you up to?
I'm good thanks and think I'll sit in the garden in a while weather has been gorgeous for over 2 weeks now we had sun all over easter
Old Apr 17th 2007, 9:47 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by curly
I'm good thanks and think I'll sit in the garden in a while weather has been gorgeous for over 2 weeks now we had sun all over easter
Heard the weather was good - my Mum keeps saying that I didn't need to come here for good weather
Old Apr 17th 2007, 9:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Heard the weather was good - my Mum keeps saying that I didn't need to come here for good weather
Ah but we don't ALL come just for the weather
Old Apr 17th 2007, 10:01 am
Account Closed

Ah but we don't ALL come just for the weather
Well, I certainly didn't ...

...another ploy of my Mums to get me back to Blighty
Old Apr 17th 2007, 10:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Well, I certainly didn't ...

...another ploy of my Mums to get me back to Blighty
Has she not accepted that you're there to stay then?
Old Apr 17th 2007, 10:04 am
BE Forum Addict

kezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud of

make the most of it while you can the weather is supposed to turn by thursday and get cold and wet again. spose we musn't grumble it has been lovely!
Old Apr 17th 2007, 10:07 am
Account Closed

Has she not accepted that you're there to stay then?
Yes, she has really...since being to visit

But know she still misses me & would love me 'home' - thing is - my home is here.
Old Apr 17th 2007, 10:09 am
BE Forum Addict

kezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud of

Yes, she has really...since being to visit

But know she still misses me & would love me 'home' - thing is - my home is here.
I'm dreading the parent thing, I'm really close to my mum she's gonna be heart broken when we go.
Old Apr 17th 2007, 10:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by kezzabird
make the most of it while you can the weather is supposed to turn by thursday and get cold and wet again. spose we musn't grumble it has been lovely!
Back to normal then for this time of year REAL april showers!!!! we certainly can't moan about this easter hol
Old Apr 17th 2007, 10:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I'm dreading the parent thing, I'm really close to my mum she's gonna be heart broken when we go.
Me too with mom and dad, I'm an only child and live next door to them too
Old Apr 17th 2007, 10:15 am
Account Closed

There is no getting away from the fact that, for some...maybe most - it is very hard.

But it does get easier ...my Mum was heartbroken, and for a while got really funny with me - but now she has visited, had a great time and realises what a good move it was for us.

One other thing that helped her was being with 'TalkTalk' phone service ..through Carphonewarehouse - she pays 10 pounds a month, and all calls are free - for however long.
Old Apr 17th 2007, 10:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Me too with mom and dad, I'm an only child and live next door to them too
oh that's just as bad. But its not just me they're losing its there only grandchild too, how awful do I feel But at the end of the day I got to do whats best for my child now and I feel I will be, by getting out of this violent country. Anyways must dash got to pick up little one from play school, speak to you later.
Old Apr 17th 2007, 10:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

oh that's just as bad. But its not just me they're losing its there only grandchild too, how awful do I feel But at the end of the day I got to do whats best for my child now and I feel I will be, by getting out of this violent country. Anyways must dash got to pick up little one from play school, speak to you later.
yes same here we've got 2 boys, so their only grandkids

catch you later
Old Apr 17th 2007, 10:57 am
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

Pour me a fat one , the drinks are on me .... we passed the TRA
Old Apr 17th 2007, 10:58 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by scott&rachel
Pour me a fat one , the drinks are on me .... we passed the TRA
Woohoo

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.