Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Australia for the World Cup!

Wikiposts

Australia for the World Cup!

Old Jun 13th 2006, 12:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Australia for the World Cup!

Originally Posted by ScottDavis
Yeah expect to see lots of this...

Or this?

Old Jun 13th 2006, 12:40 am

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by JackTheLad
I can see it coming down to goal difference. Assuming Brazil beat all three. Then its Japan, Croatia and Oz fighting over second spot. With 3 points in the bag, I know which team I'd want to be at this point.

A draw against Croatia maybe enough for Oz, just so long as they keep the goals conceded against Brazil down.
I think aus will do better against Brazil than Croatia !!
Old Jun 13th 2006, 12:44 am

Well thats it we will never see the robo crouch again
http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0...528121,00.html
Old Jun 13th 2006, 12:51 am
Banned

Wife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond repute

They had a pullout football section in the paper today which is a bit of a novelty in itself here in parochial rugby league land but it made me laugh for an entirely different reason.
They had a section on the greatest ever footballers which included the inevitable Pele along with players like Best, Ronaldo, Zidane to name a few, then came

Wait for it

Harry Kewell
Old Jun 13th 2006, 12:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wife Beater
Yeah, that year England got to the semis and lost on penalties. When did the Aussies last get to the semis?

The hand of god my arse. The hand of a cheating greasy little argie tw#t.

Errr, you are getting your history confused. England got their arse well and truely whipped by Argentina 3-1 in 1986 if my memory serves correct. So the 'hand of god' goal did not decide the match... this did...

And they always get beaten on penalties. Tip to new England manager ... practice penalties
Old Jun 13th 2006, 1:00 am

Originally Posted by Wife Beater
They had a pullout football section in the paper today which is a bit of a novelty in itself here in parochial rugby league land but it made me laugh for an entirely different reason.
They had a section on the greatest ever footballers which included the inevitable Pele along with players like Best, Ronaldo, Zidane to name a few, then came

Wait for it

Harry Kewell
PMSL Whewell????
Old Jun 13th 2006, 1:04 am
Banned

Wife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JackTheLad
Errr, you are getting your history confused. England got their arse well and truely whipped by Argentina 3-1 in 1986 if my memory serves correct. So the 'hand of god' goal did not decide the match... this did...

And they always get beaten on penalties. Tip to new England manager ... practice penalties
Errr, back to you.

I was quoting Scott so it was pens in the semis.

Fair enough the greasy little turds other goal was a cracker and I can appreciate good football when I see it but the hand ball was a blatant cheat and the druggie scum should be hung for it.
Old Jun 13th 2006, 1:05 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

All I can say about last night is......PHEW !!!
Old Jun 13th 2006, 1:06 am

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
All I can say about last night is......PHEW !!!
You still likey football then
Old Jun 13th 2006, 1:09 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Perthforme
You still likey football then
What do you think of the hairstyle of a particular Korean player?
Old Jun 13th 2006, 1:10 am

What do you think of the hairstyle of a particular Korean player?
Oh not seen it you got a pick ?
Old Jun 13th 2006, 1:12 am
Banned

Turn on your TV.
Old Jun 13th 2006, 1:12 am
Account Closed

Turn on your TV
Old Jun 13th 2006, 1:16 am

Turn on your TV
Nuts lol the wife watching csi let me go crank up the other telly
was gunna watch it half hour into game !
Old Jun 13th 2006, 1:16 am
Banned

Turn on your TV
You quoting me?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.