Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Australia has the strongest economy in the developed world

Australia has the strongest economy in the developed world

Old Apr 20th 2012, 8:43 am
Ping pong PoM

alipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Australia has the strongest economy in the developed world

In the interests of getting back on track, the OP stated that the prediction was for the next 2 years......

So what do you think will happen after that?

(I'm going out to buy a crystal ball!)
Old Apr 20th 2012, 8:48 am
Not allowed opinions.

slapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by alipally
In the interests of getting back on track, the OP stated that the prediction was for the next 2 years......

So what do you think will happen after that?

(I'm going out to buy a crystal ball!)
Not to be pedantic, but the OP (moi) didn't say two years, the IMF did.....

I guess after that we pick up the pieces of a messed up Erozone, fix up a bankrupt Argentina, watch the USA sink deeper in its mess, and carry on digging holes and selling the produce to whoever wants to buy it.

I might start a new Predictions thread....
Old Apr 20th 2012, 9:00 am
Ping pong PoM

alipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry that I had you mixed up with the IMF... I didn't re read the first post!

Isn't the US doing better than Europe at the mo? I thought I heard positive murmurings on the radio last week???

Argentina is in the poop, I agree, which is why they're running about threatening war and stealing the Spanish assets!

Europe- Well with PIGS in the single currency mix the Euro zone is forced pull them out, unless they decide to watch them sink and leave.... which may happen later?

But Australia, helping them out? Hmmmmm? Why would that happen (I'm no politician but no1 son is PPE graduate, so I pick snippets up)
Old Apr 20th 2012, 9:06 am
Not allowed opinions.

slapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by alipally
:
Isn't the US doing better than Europe at the mo? I thought I heard positive murmurings on the radio last week???
I think much of Africa is doing better than Europe at the moment. The Eurozone will go down in history as a disastrous experiment.....
Old Apr 20th 2012, 9:29 am
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Stephen
This is the most disgusting reply so far.

No1 - What is wrong with asking about child benefit? I have a family - AND may I add I have worked EVERY day since I arrived in Australia and for the last 28 years since I left school at 16. I have never been out of work, I have paid all my dues - SO WHY SHOULD I NOT ASK ABOUT A LEGITIMATE BENEFIT?

YOU CALL YOURSELF A MODERATOR - YOU ARE A DISGRACE.

next - please point everyone to all of the 'Trolling" threads I have started. Come on...all of them. You have accused me, so out with them.

There are None.

YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF.
Plank-ton
Old Apr 20th 2012, 9:32 am
Not allowed opinions.

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
Plank-ton
Thats disgusting.

Mummy, Mummy - oops i mean Mods, Mods, can we have the bumfromtheblacklagoon banned please?

You should be ashamed of yourself.
Old Apr 20th 2012, 11:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Stephen has a reputation beyond reputeStephen has a reputation beyond reputeStephen has a reputation beyond reputeStephen has a reputation beyond reputeStephen has a reputation beyond reputeStephen has a reputation beyond reputeStephen has a reputation beyond reputeStephen has a reputation beyond reputeStephen has a reputation beyond reputeStephen has a reputation beyond reputeStephen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sue
I've been monitoring this thread and no mod has abused you. So I suggest you drop that tack now, and get back on topic.

Thanks
Ah, so now you are saying that by calling someone a plank and allowing others to (and I think encourage ) do similar is in the spirit of being a moderator?

What I can see here is a posse of mods all backing each other up just because you are mods.

Congratulations on your insular policies of circling the wagons.

Now what is good for the goose is good for the gander, yes?

So I think you are plank and all the other mods on here who have banded together to defend the abuse of one.

Plank is okay then, is it, plank?

How does that feel, plank?

Now I wonder...
Old Apr 20th 2012, 11:53 am
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Stephen
Ah, so now you are saying that by calling someone a plank and allowing others to (and I think encourage ) do similar is in the spirit of being a moderator?

What I can see here is a posse of mods all backing each other up just because you are mods.

Congratulations on your insular policies of circling the wagons.

Now what is good for the goose is good for the gander, yes?

So I think you are plank and all the other mods on here who have banded together to defend the abuse of one.

Plank is okay then, is it, plank?

How does that feel, plank?

Now I wonder...
With that many planks somebody could knock up an half decent shed. Perhaps you could keep all those geese in it?
Old Apr 20th 2012, 12:00 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
With that many planks somebody could knock up an half decent shed. Perhaps you could keep all those geese in it?
Termites would have it, what is the 'plank' equivalent in colourbond?
Old Apr 20th 2012, 12:36 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Broad Shoulders
You told me to "shut up" once
Did I? Was it a valid 'suggestion' at the time?
Old Apr 20th 2012, 12:37 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Broad Shoulders
You told me to "shut up" once
Excellent moderating,once was not enough
Old Apr 20th 2012, 1:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

rajj has a reputation beyond reputerajj has a reputation beyond reputerajj has a reputation beyond reputerajj has a reputation beyond reputerajj has a reputation beyond reputerajj has a reputation beyond reputerajj has a reputation beyond reputerajj has a reputation beyond reputerajj has a reputation beyond reputerajj has a reputation beyond reputerajj has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sue
I've been monitoring this thread and no mod has abused you. So I suggest you drop that tack now, and get back on topic.

Thanks
Wow you mean the barbie has moderators
Old Apr 20th 2012, 1:03 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rajj
Wow you mean the barbie has moderators
Pl oh never mind
Old Apr 20th 2012, 3:29 pm
Just Joined

engineer wayne is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by slapphead_otool
Australia has the strongest economy in the developed world and it is expected to outperform all comers for at least the next two years, according to the International Monetary Fund.

http://www.smh.com.au/opinion/politi...#ixzz1sLvoVmRr

Discuss.
Listening to the news lastnight Australia is heading for a recession, the company as finally peaked, hopefully things will start to settle down, I think the freeze on mining intake up North has a lot to do with. Far to expensive WA
Old Apr 20th 2012, 10:08 pm
Banned

chris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond repute

No problem

Originally Posted by moneypenny20

Thanks Chris.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.