AUS V ENG RUGBY

Old Oct 1st 2007, 8:27 pm

Vim Fuego is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: AUS V ENG RUGBY

Originally Posted by Funkey Monkey
Not there though yet... it is a tough one...

still not decided really...

she may get divorced and remarried and I could go to her next wedding???
Well, statistically it's more likely than watching England beat the Wallabies ... don't get me wrong I'd like to see it happen ...
Old Oct 1st 2007, 9:21 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bushman
Here we go again.... No Jonny, no world cup in 03. Green and Gold all the way! The Aussies are winners. If you love England so much, why don't you stay here? Us brits want the immigrants to intergrate into our community, same goes with the Aussies.

I love England I think it's the best country in the world, so does that exclude me from living in oz?

I always want Australia to lose, the same as all the Aussies I talk to always want the poms to lose.

Most Aussies would be appalled if you swapped allegiances to their country, they wouldn't do it.

So to sum up, your post is utter bollocks and the sooner you leave England the better as treacherous dogs like you she does not need.
Old Oct 1st 2007, 9:24 pm

Originally Posted by fraser
<snip>Most Aussies would be appalled if you swapped allegiances to their country, they wouldn't do it.<snip>
Totally and utterly agree.
Old Oct 1st 2007, 10:20 pm
Oxford - SEQ August 07

Urno is just really niceUrno is just really niceUrno is just really niceUrno is just really niceUrno is just really niceUrno is just really niceUrno is just really niceUrno is just really niceUrno is just really niceUrno is just really niceUrno is just really nice

Originally Posted by Bushman
Sorry but I'm no glory hunter. I've supported the same footie team since I was born, (35 years) I just fancy winning something for once, as my footie team have won nothing for years. I've supported England through and through, all my life, I think we we're very lucky in 2003, Just fancy a change. Am I aloud, or do I have to get permission?
Oh dear. Supporting a team isn't about winning. Playing in a team isn't about winning.

You take the rough with the smooth, and if there's a lot of rough and you've put up with it, you can savour the smooth even more.
Old Oct 1st 2007, 10:22 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
Like you did in 1999? Oh wait...

The best your boys have managed is a victory in 1995. We were champions in 1991 & 1999, runner-up in 2003, and 4th in 1987.

Boks are currently ranked 4th; Australia is ranked 1st.

Says it all, really.
That was then - this is now. Boks were excluded from 1987 amd 1991 WCs. Boks look far better than Wally-bies on current form. Boks beat them at home in last TN and then sent an understrength team over here.

NZ ranked 1st, Aus 2nd, SA 3rd. Current IRB rankings:
http://www.irb.com/
Old Oct 1st 2007, 10:46 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by asher
I shall be watching it and cheering England

I need to find a team to replace the wasps when I get to Oz though
My step-cousin (strange title I know) used to play for Wasps, went many times.
Old Oct 1st 2007, 10:47 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Urno
Oh dear. Supporting a team isn't about winning. Playing in a team isn't about winning.

You take the rough with the smooth, and if there's a lot of rough and you've put up with it, you can savour the smooth even more.
Yep, that is why I am an Everton fan except the past 20 years has been all rough and no smooth
Old Oct 1st 2007, 11:21 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Amazulu
That was then - this is now. Boks were excluded from 1987 amd 1991 WCs. Boks look far better than Wally-bies on current form. Boks beat them at home in last TN and then sent an understrength team over here.

NZ ranked 1st, Aus 2nd, SA 3rd. Current IRB rankings:
http://www.irb.com/
That SA are on form is not in doubt. I'd personally be gutted if they won though - dirtiest team in the game by a country mile ...
Old Oct 1st 2007, 11:53 pm
locked in the attic

rosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by northernbird
My step-cousin (strange title I know) used to play for Wasps, went many times.
My oldest brother, (die-hard Wales fan) introduced Jason Leonard to rugby at primary school in Barking.

Wonder if he ever thought he should have encouraged him to pursue a career in rhythmic gymnastics instead.......might have had a bit more to cheer about over the years!
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 12:14 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hutch
That SA are on form is not in doubt. I'd personally be gutted if they won though - dirtiest team in the game by a country mile ...
No way. The Boks are a 'robust' that's for sure. Australia are dirtier. The Wally-bies and ABs are the biggest cheats though - G Gregan and R McCaw are the biggest cheats in world rugby.
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 1:46 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Can I have more popcorn please.
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 2:47 am
Forum Regular

thedons will become famous soon enoughthedons will become famous soon enough

England expects!!!!! and as Australia, South Afica,and New zealand are all English, lets put this thread to bed ! thanks no barracking now
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 2:50 am

Originally Posted by Bordy
Can I have more popcorn please.
Sure thang!

On the subject, there is an article in today's Courier Mail (standard disclaimer: I didn't buy it) about some turn-coat Brit ex-pat whose just done his citizenship test and the paper says 'He even knows who to barrack for in the upcoming Rugby Union test'.

******* idiot, I hope one day he realises what he looks like.
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 3:13 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Vim Fuego
Sure thang!

On the subject, there is an article in today's Courier Mail (standard disclaimer: I didn't buy it) about some turn-coat Brit ex-pat whose just done his citizenship test and the paper says 'He even knows who to barrack for in the upcoming Rugby Union test'.

******* idiot, I hope one day he realises what he looks like.

Its easy for us Scots. We just barrack for whoever plays England no matter the sport.
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 3:22 am

Originally Posted by Bordy
Its easy for us Scots. We just barrack for whoever plays England no matter the sport.
He could've been non-English I guess, I hadn't thought of that ... he did have a slight hunch that would indicate a chip/shoulder imbalance.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.