AUS V ENG RUGBY

Old Oct 6th 2007, 4:35 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: AUS V ENG RUGBY

Originally Posted by KLF
The French or the Kiwis, don't mind, what will be will be. The game in a few hours will be interesting I'm sure.

The main thing is we knocked the Australians out of the competition. No offence.
I wish people would just stop being silly, its the AB's all the way...........

and a historical re-run of '95, only without the poison!
Old Oct 6th 2007, 4:36 am
KLF
What Time is Love

KLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by MartinLuther
What about them! England lost them but won the trinations. As they said in the England press it like rushing into a fire to save a baby and coming out with the family dog.

Having said that, the trinations was a lot more exciting than the ashes.

The advert was for and during the Ashes series.

Time for some shut eye, ready for the game at 5.

Four more years of hurt...swing low ML, swing low.
Old Oct 6th 2007, 4:37 am
KLF
What Time is Love

KLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by rugbymatt

Without the choking mate?
Old Oct 6th 2007, 4:38 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by KLF
Without the choking mate?
that comment shows ho little you know about rugby.......now go and get some sleep and lets see what happens when you wake.......
Old Oct 6th 2007, 4:42 am
KLF
What Time is Love

that comment shows ho little you know about rugby.......now go and get some sleep and lets see what happens when you wake.......
Mate I know plenty about rugby, I was just using the classic Aussie one liner, have you not heard it much since you've been here?
Old Oct 6th 2007, 4:59 am
BE Enthusiast

estherg is just really niceestherg is just really niceestherg is just really niceestherg is just really niceestherg is just really niceestherg is just really niceestherg is just really niceestherg is just really niceestherg is just really niceestherg is just really niceestherg is just really nice

Please let me see that train full of aussies in London who said the old pommies dont stand a chance!! love to see the faces on them now.
Old Oct 6th 2007, 5:15 am
Account Closed

MartinLuther is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by KLF
Four more years of hurt...swing low ML, swing low. ;
Got to say it's not actually hurting, it obviously means more to you, but I fondly remember singing "Swing Low" on the school bus coming back from our school rugby matches. (Or was it the tobacco fields? )

I've also a fond memory of being in a Cardiff pub (on and England v Wales day) a year after England had adopted the "Swing Low" song. When the English started singing it, the Welsh all joined in and there was no doubt who could sing it better.

Last edited by MartinLuther; Oct 6th 2007 at 5:18 am.
Old Oct 6th 2007, 7:00 am
BE Enthusiast

pomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of light

What a great weekend to be flying to Oz to see my ozzie buddies it makes a change for us to win at anything and the 24 hour trip wont feel half as bad now!

Take my hat off to the 'Cat' and the boys in the scrum what a game..... Ive never known a night like it... And i aint looking forward to the journey home niether!!!!

Swing low........
Old Oct 6th 2007, 7:14 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

england

wish i had my visa already!!!!!! love the banter with the aussies!!!!!
Old Oct 6th 2007, 8:48 am
You call that a moustache

ex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond repute

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttteeeeeeee

Not a chance I predict 18-20 to France
Old Oct 6th 2007, 8:49 am

ex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steveandtina
england

wish i had my visa already!!!!!! love the banter with the aussies!!!!!
I was in Sydney when we won the cup, it was a brilliant night
Old Oct 6th 2007, 8:50 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ex_exile

Matt
you can't go
Old Oct 6th 2007, 8:53 am
Forum Regular

theshinenz has a brilliant futuretheshinenz has a brilliant futuretheshinenz has a brilliant futuretheshinenz has a brilliant futuretheshinenz has a brilliant futuretheshinenz has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by ex_exile

KIWIS CHOKE ONCE AGAIN!!
Old Oct 6th 2007, 8:55 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Totally different team...............I am so confident that if they lose I will leave BE for good.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Old Oct 6th 2007, 9:05 am

Totally different team...............I am so confident that if they lose I will leave BE for good.
Can someone go find Matt, I think he's out on the window ledge

There's going to be a bit of that around here I suspect

Last edited by ex_exile; Oct 6th 2007 at 9:10 am.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.