Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Is anyone else feeling affected by the abduction of Maddy McCann?

Is anyone else feeling affected by the abduction of Maddy McCann?

Old May 14th 2007, 7:33 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is anyone else feeling affected by the abduction of Maddy McCann?

Originally Posted by fraser
Can you quote her on that? Nah didn't think so
I can think of a few who should be hung upside down and flogged though
Old May 14th 2007, 7:34 am
BE Forum Addict

NKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond repute

As much as I don't condone what they did I'd hate to see them charged.
I suspect that it will be irrelevant to them in the whole scheme of things.
Old May 14th 2007, 7:52 am
Banned

Brewerboy1 has much to be proud ofBrewerboy1 has much to be proud ofBrewerboy1 has much to be proud ofBrewerboy1 has much to be proud ofBrewerboy1 has much to be proud ofBrewerboy1 has much to be proud ofBrewerboy1 has much to be proud ofBrewerboy1 has much to be proud ofBrewerboy1 has much to be proud ofBrewerboy1 has much to be proud ofBrewerboy1 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by NKSK version 2
You're concerned that the bickering has carried on but you'll just inflame it all a bit more anyhow?
Look the concern on this forum for Maddie is about as sincere as the concern of the Sun Newspaper-once people had the colloseum-now its this sort of thing.
Old May 14th 2007, 8:00 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Brewerboy1
Look the concern on this forum for Maddie is about as sincere as the concern of the Sun Newspaper-once people had the colloseum-now its this sort of thing.
That's one of the most absurd statements I've ever read on this site, well done you've had some really stiff competition over the years
Old May 14th 2007, 8:00 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

That's one of the most absurd statements I've ever read on this site, well done you've had some really stiff competition over the years
Old May 14th 2007, 8:05 am
Former Resident Visa

Jaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond repute

At 8am the parents spoke to the press. It just makes me fill with tears for the parents and for Maddie.
Still no news, let's hope the saying that 'No news is good news' for now anyway.
J x
Old May 14th 2007, 8:17 am
BE Enthusiast

ragtag is just really niceragtag is just really niceragtag is just really niceragtag is just really niceragtag is just really niceragtag is just really niceragtag is just really niceragtag is just really nice

Originally Posted by Jaycee1
At 8am the parents spoke to the press. It just makes me fill with tears for the parents and for Maddie.
Still no news, let's hope the saying that 'No news is good news' for now anyway.
J x
you know of all the things that have been written on this thread none of it is important the only real thing of importance just now is trying to find the poor little girl and the only person to blame is the person who took her nobody else
Old May 14th 2007, 8:26 am
AlexandNeil

themavia will become famous soon enough

why are you suffering?
Brewerboy...

the threads title will clearly help you out on this one
Old May 14th 2007, 8:32 am
Banned

Fat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really nice

Honestly this thread is making me lose the feeling that there is good in everyone.

Some of you on this thread are only showing your very worst and as a fellow human being that makes me very very sad.

I am feeling affected by the abduction of Maddy McCann.

Old May 14th 2007, 9:00 am
Banned

Brewerboy1 has much to be proud ofBrewerboy1 has much to be proud ofBrewerboy1 has much to be proud ofBrewerboy1 has much to be proud ofBrewerboy1 has much to be proud ofBrewerboy1 has much to be proud ofBrewerboy1 has much to be proud ofBrewerboy1 has much to be proud ofBrewerboy1 has much to be proud ofBrewerboy1 has much to be proud ofBrewerboy1 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Fat Bloke
Honestly this thread is making me lose the feeling that there is good in everyone.

Some of you on this thread are only showing your very worst and as a fellow human being that makes me very very sad.

I am feeling affected by the abduction of Maddy McCann.

I couldnt agree more-however I lost faith in humanity I while back-threads like these really bring it home-don't they.
Old May 14th 2007, 9:04 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

I couldnt agree more-however I lost faith in humanity I while back-threads like these really bring it home-don't they.
Oh the irony.
Old May 14th 2007, 9:13 am
Banned

Oh the irony.
I believe in life whatever the impression intended, the truth is the opposite.
So people that get on forums like this and say "all our prayers are with Maddie..............etc etc-its all fake.
They love the drama...they procedurally get on the thread and say they can't believe it has descended to whatever-stir the pot.....and wait for the fun to begin again.
Old May 14th 2007, 9:37 am
AlexandNeil

obviously prayers are with maddie... whats false in that
Old May 14th 2007, 9:38 am
Banned

Originally Posted by themavia
obviously prayers are with maddie... whats false in that
The types that make a big song and dance about it.
Old May 14th 2007, 9:43 am
AlexandNeil

whatever floats your boat sir, but i shall go on praying for maddie

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.