Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Is anyone else feeling affected by the abduction of Maddy McCann?

Is anyone else feeling affected by the abduction of Maddy McCann?

Old May 11th 2007, 1:35 pm
Aussie wannabe!!

LoobyLoo! is just really niceLoobyLoo! is just really niceLoobyLoo! is just really niceLoobyLoo! is just really niceLoobyLoo! is just really niceLoobyLoo! is just really niceLoobyLoo! is just really niceLoobyLoo! is just really niceLoobyLoo! is just really nice
Default Re: Is anyone else feeling affected by the abduction of Maddy McCann?

Ok well instead of everyone voicing their opinions cant everyone just put their well wishes for this little girl.
Arguing doesnt help anyone
Forum Regular

gordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to all

Originally Posted by fraser
Because it's rarely heard of doesn't mean it doesn't exist

We dont even have children and we feel upset by it.

I watched GMTV this morning, and I honestly thought I couldnt watch it any longer. It is really sad.

It is devastating. All our thoughts are with the family at this current time.

We must live in the hope that she is found alive and well.

Laura
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

I can't see what's wrong with this thread people giving opinions on an internet forum which is meant for opinions.
i can see lots wrong with it , i'm not the only one either . by all means anyone wanting to add constuctive opinions feel free , alot of this thread has just been gossip .
the thread wasn't called " who's to blame "

it was called who feeling affected , i for one am F**king gutted by whats happened as is everyone else but i don't sit here n gossip & call for the other kids to be taken away !
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LoobyLoo!
Ok well instead of everyone voicing their opinions cant everyone just put their well wishes for this little girl.

I think that's a given, whatever peoples opinion are.
Old May 11th 2007, 1:36 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
You have you word your similar opinion similarly as well, just in case someone doesn't understand that you're agreeing with them.
I agree, I think
Old May 11th 2007, 1:39 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scott&rachel
i can see lots wrong with it , i'm not the only one either . by all means anyone wanting to add constuctive opinions feel free , alot of this thread has just been gossip .
the thread wasn't called " who's to blame "

it was called who feeling affected , i for one am F**king gutted by whats happened as is everyone else but i don't sit here n gossip & call for the other kids to be taken away !
I do think that was out of order, but then again it makes people angry in different ways.

I don't agree with that at all but still don't believe it should close the thread down as that is just one persons opinion and whether or not I agree with it they're still entitled to have one.

As for the who's to blame surely one thing goes hand in hand with the other.
Old May 11th 2007, 1:39 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Considering that the children were conceived through IVF .....that has got to be the ****in stupidest comment I have ever seen on this forum..............what does it matter how the kids were conceived FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!! does that mean that cos mine were conceived naturally that they are LESS!!!!! important
Old May 11th 2007, 1:40 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scott&rachel
i don't sit here n gossip & call for the other kids to be taken away !
Good grief, who said that It's human nature to gossip, not much you can do to stop it. People come on threads like this to find out any news and stay to discuss. I am always a touch wary of people who don't gossip - my hubby doesn't and it drives me round the bend
Old May 11th 2007, 1:41 pm

Originally Posted by biggy
Considering that the children were conceived through IVF .....that has got to be the ****in stupidest comment I have ever seen on this forum..............what does it matter how the kids were conceived FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!! does that mean that cos mine were conceived naturally that they are LESS!!!!! important
No just because they're scottish

Hello mate
Old May 11th 2007, 1:44 pm

RooksieJ is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree, I think
Que?
Old May 11th 2007, 1:44 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Hello mate
Old May 11th 2007, 1:45 pm

Originally Posted by RooksieJ
Que?
Pardon?
Old May 11th 2007, 1:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

NKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LoobyLoo!
This is so obvous that it's pointless in my view.

I can't think of any normal person who wouldn't feel devastated by this news - more so perhaps in the case of parents of little girls.

Well wishes for a little girl who probably can't read and whose parents have got much more important things to be doing that reading BE just seems...just empty.
Old May 11th 2007, 1:47 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello mate
watch it ya bam....how u doin mate
Old May 11th 2007, 1:48 pm

Originally Posted by biggy
watch it ya bam....how u doin mate
Good thanks

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.