Reload this Page >

9/11 the smoking gun

9/11 the smoking gun

Old Feb 15th 2010, 1:47 pm
Account Closed

MartinLuther is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 9/11 the smoking gun

Originally Posted by asprilla
Which building ? As far as I can recall, all three fell straight down. been a long time since I saw that video clip.

I remember that day very well, it was approx 2pm or 2:30pm UK time when people in my office started hearing about the plane strike. We all gathered around the TV to watch the events as they unfolded.
Number 7. It looked more like a demolition job than a real collapse. Although the twin towers collapsed straight down they were spewing stuff left right and centre.

I remember the day well as well. I didn't see the strikes but people were gathered around the TV at work. We were allowed to go home early from work. The silence of the skies that day is something I particularly remember.

I'm not backing the conspiracy theory. But some of the debunking had been pretty poor.

Last edited by MartinLuther; Feb 15th 2010 at 1:51 pm.
Old Feb 15th 2010, 1:59 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
Try it for yourself. Put your camera against your chest, turn autofocus off and take 50 shots. If you get one shot half as good as those from Apollo 11 then you have done well.... they seemed to manage to get every shot perfect.
Didn't it say that the shots had been remastered?
Old Feb 15th 2010, 2:01 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by elfman
Love that one. Have used it in the past myself

I've even got the episode on video.
Old Feb 15th 2010, 2:18 pm
You call that a moustache

ex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: 9/11 the smoking gun

Originally Posted by TiddlyPom
They say those blasts of dust coming from each window at the collapse are floors collapsing.

http://wtc.nist.gov/pubs/factsheets/faqs_8_2006.htm
Back to the wet celery, what they say doesn't stand up to critical examination... and I'm not going to go through all the reasons why (again), if you choose to believe in spontaneous building collapses, Father Christmas and the Tooth Fairy its a free world believe away.
Old Feb 15th 2010, 2:27 pm
The Stars are Underground

Beachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to all

Look the visual facts, that are certain(watched the second plane go into the tower), are - in simple terms - the planes flew into those buildings, there was alot of fuel in those planes - would that not explain the explosive force then! Where is there actual evidence of all this gold?
I think that what took place is more or less the truth, there will always be someone to look for another angle - and some make allot of money out of doing that.

As for the moon landing - same thing - they landed on the moon, again you will always have those who say they didn't.
Old Feb 15th 2010, 2:48 pm

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ex_exile
Back to the wet celery, what they say doesn't stand up to critical examination... and I'm not going to go through all the reasons why (again), if you choose to believe in spontaneous building collapses, Father Christmas and the Tooth Fairy its a free world believe away.
I said 'they say'.... I'm undecided.
Old Feb 15th 2010, 2:52 pm

Originally Posted by Beachband
Where is there actual evidence of all this gold?
http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/evidence/gold.html

http://911review.com/motive/gold.html

http://www.historycommons.org/context.jsp?item=a959gold

Do a google. It was in a service tunnel below WTC5 I think.

'Several weeks later, recovery workers will discover hundreds of ingots in a service tunnel below WTC 5, along with a ten-wheel lorry and some cars (which were, presumably, transporting the gold) (see (Mid-October-mid November 2001)). The lorry and cars had been crushed by falling steel, but no bodies will be reported found with them, so presumably they were abandoned before the first WTC collapse, at 9:59 a.m. [New York Daily News, 10/31/2001; London Times, 11/1/2001]

Classy!
'New York City Mayor Rudolph Giuliani angers firefighters when he decides to severely reduce the number of them that can search for remains at Ground Zero. Until now, up to 300 firefighters at a time have been involved in the search and recovery effort. Giuliani’s decision will mean no more than 25 at a time can do so in future. The International Association of Fire Fighters (IAFF) later alleges that, also at this time, Giuliani makes “a conscious decision to institute a ‘scoop-and-dump’ operation to expedite the clean-up of Ground Zero in lieu of the more time-consuming, but respectful, process of removing debris piece by piece in hope of uncovering more remains.” So far, the bodies or remains of 101 firefighters have been recovered, out of the 343 who died at the World Trade Center on 9/11. According to the IAFF, the mayor refuses to even meet with local union presidents about the decision. Due to the ensuing public outcry, Giuliani will modify his policy and allow firefighters back on the pile at Ground Zero. The remains of another 113 firefighters will subsequently be found. The IAFF later alleges that “the mayor’s switch to a scoop-and-dump coincided with the final removal of tens of millions of dollars of gold, silver and other assets of the Bank of Nova Scotia that were buried beneath what was once the towers” (see (Mid-October-mid November 2001)). “Once the money was out, Giuliani sided with the developers that opposed a lengthy recovery effort, and ordered the scoop-and-dump operation so they could proceed with redevelopment.” [Firefighting News (.com), 3/8/2007; Bloomberg, 3/9/2007; Associated Press, 3/10/2007]

Last edited by TiddlyPom; Feb 15th 2010 at 2:55 pm.
Old Feb 15th 2010, 2:58 pm

Beachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to all

http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/evidence/gold.html

http://911review.com/motive/gold.html

http://www.historycommons.org/context.jsp?item=a959gold

Do a google. It was in a service tunnel below WTC5 I think.

'Several weeks later, recovery workers will discover hundreds of ingots in a service tunnel below WTC 5, along with a ten-wheel lorry and some cars (which were, presumably, transporting the gold) (see (Mid-October-mid November 2001)). The lorry and cars had been crushed by falling steel, but no bodies will be reported found with them, so presumably they were abandoned before the first WTC collapse, at 9:59 a.m. [New York Daily News, 10/31/2001; London Times, 11/1/2001]
That is collated gold, Those towers had many companies within those buildings.
Old Feb 15th 2010, 3:14 pm

That is collated gold, Those towers had many companies within those buildings.
Apparently there's lots missing that was shifted. Did you check the insider trading out too or do you need me to google for you.
Old Feb 15th 2010, 3:38 pm

Apparently there's lots missing that was shifted. Did you check the insider trading out too or do you need me to google for you.
Cheers for that, Was more of a layman, so was not fully informed of that happening, or of it being proven

Last edited by Beachband; Feb 15th 2010 at 3:40 pm.
Old Feb 15th 2010, 3:49 pm

Cheers for that, Was more of a layman, so was not fully informed of that happening, or of it being proven
I have no idea Beach. I don't buy into the conspiracy thing either but there's a lot of crap just not explained properly...
When you look at NIST, who are looking into the tower collapse, this is their head guy on tape, denying what's there at the site of the WTC itself....

I mean, why would he deny this? It's just nonsense. Watch the whole clip.
Old Feb 15th 2010, 4:20 pm

You'd wonder how much of a puppeteer, or not, that this guy is.
Also maybe wonder if it is policy to deny it - otherwise it could possibly open up their holdings/hoardings in other buildings = security demolition.
Old Feb 15th 2010, 4:23 pm

You'd wonder how much of a puppeteer, or not, that this guy is.
Also maybe wonder if it is policy to deny it - otherwise it could possibly open up their holdings/hoardings in other buildings = security demolition.
I don't know. I don't think anyone will ever get the full story.
Old Feb 15th 2010, 4:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

koalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond repute

I agree, with a lot of these things we will never know the truth and would we want to!

The Twins were supposed to be able to take a 747 flying into them, they had already thought of that but I watch a programme about it ages ago and what made them collapse, something they hadn't thought of in the steel structure and the heat of the fire but I can't quite remember it all now!

Anyway, I was working on an aviation magazine the day it happened and got back from lunch and was wondering why everyone was crowding around the tv's and someone said a plane had flown into the towers, that's careless I thought thinking it was a Cessna or something, no it's an airliner at which point you knew it wasn't an accident as that just doesn't happen. Our safety editor (the one you always see on the tv) said it was actually quite a hard thing to do bearing in mind speed, alitude, size of plane etc. I remember the panic in the aviation world after it, people being scared of getting on a charter flight to Portugal and the aviation industry took such a hit (excuse the pun), advertising was slashed etc. I was selling aviation images at the time and our sales just plummeted as no one wanted plane pictures.

I remember being very scared of what the outcome was going to be as we all knew what gungho Bush would be like. My friend at the time was trying to have a baby and wondered what type of world she would be bringing a child into. It was a very weird time only because of knowing what the American's would be like - would this be it? In a way it was because now we have this Western/Muslim thing going on and then of course the London bombings followed.

Anyway, back to Tower 7 - surely those people who blow up buildings for a living would know if it was done on purpose? As the OP said buildings blown up fall in a certain manor so as not to affect those around them etc. Also if it was done on purpose surely it takes a while for the building to have the explosives put in it?

All I know it wasn't a pleasant time and just after we recover from that we get the credit crunch! Now what's going on behind that we ask ourselves........
Old Feb 15th 2010, 4:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

koalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond repute

Ah ...wasn't it something to do with the lift shafts and the air being drawn up them made the fire worse than they ever expected it to?

I also watched a programme on the Kings Cross fire and they found out that with air fanning a fire upwards the fire gains momentum incredibly fast, much faster than anyone had realised. That's also why the fires on black Saturday raced up the mountain so quickly.

Me thinks...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.