Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

9/11 the smoking gun

Wikiposts

9/11 the smoking gun

Old Feb 15th 2010, 9:15 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Re: 9/11 the smoking gun

Originally Posted by ex_exile
God, are we still talking about this? Words don't change the laws of physics. I could write a paper saying it was taken down by wet celery but that wouldnt make it true. Pretty obvious professional demolition job, the building fell into its own footprint, good work by who ever designed the take down.
You're right, words don't change the laws of physics. WTC7 collapsed because it was badly damaged by fire and debris. It wasn't a controlled demolition.

They didnt fly a plane into WTC7 btw.
I know they didn't. But conspiracy theories claim that the twin towers were also destroyed by controlled demolition, so the question still stands.
Old Feb 15th 2010, 9:34 am
Account Open

asprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 9/11 the smoking gun

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
If they had it wired for demolition, why bother flying a couple of planes into it? Why not just blow it up and claim that terrorists were responsible?

pm luma for the answer.
Old Feb 15th 2010, 9:37 am
BE Forum Addict

jazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond repute

WTC7 collapsed because it was badly damaged by fire and debris.
According to the article on the BBC, that makes what happened to WTC7 a world first.

cannot be right, IMO

Jazzys
Old Feb 15th 2010, 9:38 am
You call that a moustache

ex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond repute

You're right, words don't change the laws of physics. WTC7 collapsed because it was badly damaged by fire and debris. It wasn't a controlled demolition.
The chances of a fire damaged building of that size giving way at each corner at the same time and falling into its own footprint is so small as to be meaningless. Occums razor, look at the evidence and decide which is the more likely sceanario.
Old Feb 15th 2010, 9:45 am
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

The chances of a fire damaged building of that size giving way at each corner at the same time and falling into its own footprint is so small as to be meaningless. Occums razor, look at the evidence and decide which is the more likely sceanario.
So the 'more likely scenario'; in your opinion, is that somebody spent weeks wiring the building for demolition, removing walls and parts of the structure, laying miles of cables... and nobody noticed them doing it?
Old Feb 15th 2010, 9:46 am
A lion in your lap

elfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond repute

The thing that strikes me is how many people in a number of different organisations would have to be involved in any kind of conspiracy, and how unlikely it is that every single one of them has kept his trap shut about it for the last nine years. That also strikes me as highly improbable.
Old Feb 15th 2010, 9:57 am
BE Forum Addict

jazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by elfman
The thing that strikes me is how many people in a number of different organisations would have to be involved in any kind of conspiracy, and how unlikely it is that every single one of them has kept his trap shut about it for the last nine years. That also strikes me as highly improbable.
Agreed, but theres summat not right

J
Old Feb 15th 2010, 10:49 am

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Ah, I think you're wrong Vash... Larry Silverstein's already been mentioned here on the thread:

'Larry Silverstein, the controller of the destroyed WTC complex, stated plainly in a PBS documentary that he and the FDNY decided jointly to demolish WTC 7 late in the afternoon of 9/11. In the documentary "America Rebuilds", aired September 2002, Silverstein makes the following statement;

"I remember getting a call from the, er, fire department commander, telling me that they were not sure they were gonna be able to contain the fire, and I said, 'We've had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smartest thing to do is pull it.' And they made that decision to pull and we watched the building collapse."

In the same program a cleanup worker referred to the demolition of WTC 6: "... we're getting ready to pull the building six."

Source is from:
http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/cutter.html

Then there's the unanswered questions of flight 93, the jet supposedly taken and crashed into the field but the group of guys on board decided to make a stand....
One of the calls from that plane came from an air hostess on that flight . It lasted 20 odd minutes. She was saying some people in first class had been stabbed and no-one could get into the cockpit.

Then people are meant to have just called their relatives from that plane via mobile phones. Tests on mobile phone calling prove that there was, at the height they were flying at, a 0.006% chance of actually connecting to a phone via a mobile. This was before there was the 'phone pack' thing that now makes it possible. On one of those calls, a man calls his mother and he's talking to her... He introduces himself to his mother using his surname... (who does that?) Then he tells her what's happening and says 'You do believe me mum, don't you' in the same way with the same intonation several times through the conversation.

The mayor of the local area reports that Flight 93 landed and was 'cleared' and the passengers processed and taken to a Nasa facility nearby...

http://killtown.911review.org/flight93/theories.html

Flight 93's crash site was a hole in the ground and no-one can explain why there was no debris from the crash at the site and why much of it was discovered 8 miles away...

The conclusion was that F93 was shot down.
http://911research.wtc7.net/planes/a...ght93site.html

Then there's the recovery of only one black box from the whole disaster. One recovery worker said they got three of the boxes. The FBI said only one was recovered.
(And yet one of the terrorist passports managed to be located on a sidewalk totally intact) The relatives of the victims were allowed to hear the black box recording but weren't even allowed to take notes. The last three minutes on the recording were missing. The FBI said they weren't important.

Osama said himself that he didn't do it. The FBI's wanted posters of Osama show his list of crimes and 9/11 isn't on it because the FBI doesn't have one shred of evidence to link the two together. The FBI video of Osama shows a right handed man writing and eating... Osama is left handed... The video has been widely discredited by the experts.

http://www.the7thfire.com/9-11/many_..._bin_laden.htm Photographs of Osama are all different. One of his team said he attended Osama's funeral.
I mean, wtf?

What about the gold found in the tunnels of the WT centre? People were taking that gold out of there BEFORE the attacks. Someone knew. Bush's cronies profited from 9/11 in billions of dollars.

This thing will never go away until someone tells the truth and in the meantime, the poor people who lost family members will keep on asking the questions, as will the crackpot theorists who are anti gvt. Somewhere in the middle is the real story and you only have to watch Michael Moore's F9/11 to see how the money and oil is behind the lot of it.
Old Feb 15th 2010, 10:51 am

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
So the 'more likely scenario'; in your opinion, is that somebody spent weeks wiring the building for demolition, removing walls and parts of the structure, laying miles of cables... and nobody noticed them doing it?

The workers who did survive talk about all the mystery 'work' groups doing unusual amounts of 'maintenance' in the weeks up to the disaster. Interestingly the sniffer dogs were removed 2 days prior to the thing going down.
The demolishing experts say you don't have to remove walls or lay miles of cables to do it.
Who's telling the truth?
Old Feb 15th 2010, 11:15 am
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

DunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TiddlyPom
Ah, I think you're wrong Vash... Larry Silverstein's already been mentioned here on the thread:

'Larry Silverstein, the controller of the destroyed WTC complex, stated plainly in a PBS documentary that he and the FDNY decided jointly to demolish WTC 7 late in the afternoon of 9/11. In the documentary "America Rebuilds", aired September 2002, Silverstein makes the following statement;

"I remember getting a call from the, er, fire department commander, telling me that they were not sure they were gonna be able to contain the fire, and I said, 'We've had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smartest thing to do is pull it.' And they made that decision to pull and we watched the building collapse."

In the same program a cleanup worker referred to the demolition of WTC 6: "... we're getting ready to pull the building six."

Source is from:
http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/cutter.html

Then there's the unanswered questions of flight 93, the jet supposedly taken and crashed into the field but the group of guys on board decided to make a stand....
One of the calls from that plane came from an air hostess on that flight . It lasted 20 odd minutes. She was saying some people in first class had been stabbed and no-one could get into the cockpit.

Then people are meant to have just called their relatives from that plane via mobile phones. Tests on mobile phone calling prove that there was, at the height they were flying at, a 0.006% chance of actually connecting to a phone via a mobile. This was before there was the 'phone pack' thing that now makes it possible. On one of those calls, a man calls his mother and he's talking to her... He introduces himself to his mother using his surname... (who does that?) Then he tells her what's happening and says 'You do believe me mum, don't you' in the same way with the same intonation several times through the conversation.

The mayor of the local area reports that Flight 93 landed and was 'cleared' and the passengers processed and taken to a Nasa facility nearby...

http://killtown.911review.org/flight93/theories.html

Flight 93's crash site was a hole in the ground and no-one can explain why there was no debris from the crash at the site and why much of it was discovered 8 miles away...

The conclusion was that F93 was shot down.
http://911research.wtc7.net/planes/a...ght93site.html

Then there's the recovery of only one black box from the whole disaster. One recovery worker said they got three of the boxes. The FBI said only one was recovered.
(And yet one of the terrorist passports managed to be located on a sidewalk totally intact) The relatives of the victims were allowed to hear the black box recording but weren't even allowed to take notes. The last three minutes on the recording were missing. The FBI said they weren't important.

Osama said himself that he didn't do it. The FBI's wanted posters of Osama show his list of crimes and 9/11 isn't on it because the FBI doesn't have one shred of evidence to link the two together. The FBI video of Osama shows a right handed man writing and eating... Osama is left handed... The video has been widely discredited by the experts.

http://www.the7thfire.com/9-11/many_..._bin_laden.htm Photographs of Osama are all different. One of his team said he attended Osama's funeral.
I mean, wtf?

What about the gold found in the tunnels of the WT centre? People were taking that gold out of there BEFORE the attacks. Someone knew. Bush's cronies profited from 9/11 in billions of dollars.

This thing will never go away until someone tells the truth and in the meantime, the poor people who lost family members will keep on asking the questions, as will the crackpot theorists who are anti gvt. Somewhere in the middle is the real story and you only have to watch Michael Moore's F9/11 to see how the money and oil is behind the lot of it.
A very good read...

http://www.amazon.com/o/ASIN/1588166...etteraddons-20
Old Feb 15th 2010, 11:17 am

Originally Posted by DunRoaminTheUK
I've read it. It still doesn't deal with flight 93 and a lot of the things I've mentioned in the post above.
Old Feb 15th 2010, 11:23 am
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

DunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond repute

I've read it. It still doesn't deal with flight 93 and a lot of the things I've mentioned in the post above.
I actually felt that the book cleared up a lot of questions up for me. What stood out and was highlighted by the book was the fact that conspiracy theorists will always present an argument in a piecemeal fashion where only the points of interest that re-enforce the theorists argument are presented and anything that is to the contrary is conveniently disregarded.

A serious question. Do you believe that humans have landed men on the moon?
Old Feb 15th 2010, 11:26 am

I actually felt that the book cleared up a lot of questions up for me. What stood out and was highlighted by the book was the fact that conspiracy theorists will always present an argument in a piecemeal fashion where only the points of interest that re-enforce the theorists argument are presented and anything that is to the contrary is conveniently disregarded.

A serious question. Do you believe that humans have landed men on the moon?
That's why I said in my above post:

'This thing will never go away until someone tells the truth and in the meantime, the poor people who lost family members will keep on asking the questions, as will the crackpot theorists who are anti gvt. Somewhere in the middle is the real story....'

Not everything is explained in the book. There are huge gaps in it and no-one seems bothered enough to want to fill them...
Old Feb 15th 2010, 11:27 am
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

That's why I said in my above post:

'This thing will never go away until someone tells the truth and in the meantime, the poor people who lost family members will keep on asking the questions, as will the crackpot theorists who are anti gvt. Somewhere in the middle is the real story....'

Not everything is explained in the book. There are huge gaps in it and no-one seems bothered enough to want to fill them...
So, what's your belief and summation of the day in question?
Old Feb 15th 2010, 11:39 am

So, what's your belief and summation of the day in question?
What does that matter? What I believe about the whole thing is that there are things which have been concealed, things which have not been made public.

One blinding one is the confiscation of several security tapes surrounding the pentagon, from the hotel for a start and from petrol stations which showed the pentagon hit ...whilst what we get given is 5 frames of video which does not show the nose cone of a boeing.. and which therefore continues to fuel the conspiracy theories... Why do that and not release the whole lot of tapes? If they were released, it would prove what happened totally. What's in it to keep the nutcases guessing?

How do you explain the gold found in the tunnels, loaded up and on its way out? Kuwaiti gold I think... What about the insider trading? I can't understand why Bin Laden would not claim responsibility for it if he did it. Why deny it?
I'm not a conspiracy nut but I do feel there is too much unanswered. Even Bush was against independent inquiry into 9/11. Why? Because it would show the connections to the Saudi royals and his family? And the Bin Laden family? Political suicide? Who knows.
Bush was and continues to be an arrogant crook who took a presidency from the other guy and continued his criminal behaviour throughout his entire presidency.
People deserve the truth about what happened. That's all.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.