9/11 the smoking gun

Wikiposts

9/11 the smoking gun

Old Feb 15th 2010, 11:54 am
Account Closed

MartinLuther is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 9/11 the smoking gun

Originally Posted by DunRoaminTheUK
I actually felt that the book cleared up a lot of questions up for me. What stood out and was highlighted by the book was the fact that conspiracy theorists will always present an argument in a piecemeal fashion where only the points of interest that re-enforce the theorists argument are presented and anything that is to the contrary is conveniently disregarded.

A serious question. Do you believe that humans have landed men on the moon?
The moon landing conspiracy claims are easily debunked.

It would be nice to see some of the 9/11 claims debunked by something other than "they are crackpot claims" or "this time it's different". I must admit, it would be nice for someone to explain why that building fell straight down and not slightly to one side.
Old Feb 15th 2010, 12:29 pm
Account Open

asprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MartinLuther

It would be nice to see some of the 9/11 claims debunked by something other than "they are crackpot claims" or "this time it's different". I must admit, it would be nice for someone to explain why that building fell straight down and not slightly to one side.
Which building ? As far as I can recall, all three fell straight down. been a long time since I saw that video clip.

I remember that day very well, it was approx 2pm or 2:30pm UK time when people in my office started hearing about the plane strike. We all gathered around the TV to watch the events as they unfolded.
Old Feb 15th 2010, 12:32 pm
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TiddlyPom
The workers who did survive talk about all the mystery 'work' groups doing unusual amounts of 'maintenance' in the weeks up to the disaster. Interestingly the sniffer dogs were removed 2 days prior to the thing going down.
The demolishing experts say you don't have to remove walls or lay miles of cables to do it.
Who's telling the truth?
OK, I'll bite.

You would need an explosion of enormous proportions to take out the central core of a tower block the size of WTC7 without doing weeks of pre-work. I'm sure there is somebody, somewhere, who will claim they heard a big bang before WTC7 came down... but it would have needed an explosion large enough that it would have been heard all over the city. I'm from Manchester and was in the city center when the IRA bomb exploded and believe me it was one Hell of a big bang, heard miles away from the city. Nothing I've heard about WTC7 suggests anything like that took place.

Even assuming 'they' did blow it up... why did they do it... what did they gain?
Old Feb 15th 2010, 12:50 pm
Account Closed

Of all the moon landing conspiracy ideas the one that always has me thinking a little are the photographs taken by the astronauts. Have a look at some of the shots here...
http://www.panoramas.dk/moon/mission-apollo.html

then keep in mind that the guys taking the pictures only took a few hundred and they were taken through a camera strapped to their chests, so that they couldn't even view the image they were taking.
The quality of the work is immense... suspiciously good considering who was taking them and the circumstances involved.
Old Feb 15th 2010, 1:04 pm
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

DunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
Of all the moon landing conspiracy ideas the one that always has me thinking a little are the photographs taken by the astronauts. Have a look at some of the shots here...
http://www.panoramas.dk/moon/mission-apollo.html

then keep in mind that the guys taking the pictures only took a few hundred and they were taken through a camera strapped to their chests, so that they couldn't even view the image they were taking.
The quality of the work is immense... suspiciously good considering who was taking them and the circumstances involved.
Well trained?
Old Feb 15th 2010, 1:12 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by DunRoaminTheUK
Well trained?
Try it for yourself. Put your camera against your chest, turn autofocus off and take 50 shots. If you get one shot half as good as those from Apollo 11 then you have done well.... they seemed to manage to get every shot perfect.
Old Feb 15th 2010, 1:12 pm
A lion in your lap

elfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond repute

not so fast...

http://stuffucanuse.com/fake_moon_la...n_landings.htm
Old Feb 15th 2010, 1:13 pm
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

DunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond repute

Try it for yourself. Put your camera against your chest, turn autofocus off and take 50 shots. If you get one shot half as good as those from Apollo 11 then you have done well.... they seemed to manage to get every shot perfect.
Very well trained?
Old Feb 15th 2010, 1:13 pm
A lion in your lap

elfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond repute

perhaps they only released the good shots
Old Feb 15th 2010, 1:16 pm

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Nothing I've heard about WTC7 suggests anything like that took place.
In the Fire emergency service tapes finally released, the crew are constantly talking about the explosions ... some going off as they are in the towers. The chief fire officer who reaches the floor the plane has entered says there are two separate fires he thinks he can get under control... not some massive inferno as we are led to believe.
The caretaker of the first tower was in the lower basement when he heard a terrific blast... ran up the stairs, met someone with the skin peeled half off his face, person saying a bomb had gone off in the foyer. THEN there was another huge blast as the plane hit, he says. Early photographs of the foyer by the fire crews show blasted walls, mirrors, etc from the foyer. How did a plane hitting the 74th or whatever floor a few mins later, cause this?
No answer to that one either.

Even assuming 'they' did blow it up... why did they do it... what did they gain?
Gain? Did you read about the insider trading? How much was made by 9/11? Have a google.
It's one explanation. Who knows?
Old Feb 15th 2010, 1:18 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by elfman
perhaps they only released the good shots
Which would be a reasonable idea if they had taken thousands of shots but that wasn't the case. If they released, say one in a hundred, then they would have needed a second lander, no doubt sponsored by Kodak, just to take all the film needed.
Old Feb 15th 2010, 1:21 pm
A lion in your lap

Which would be a reasonable idea if they had taken thousands of shots but that wasn't the case. If they released, say one in a hundred, then they would have needed a second lander, no doubt sponsored by Kodak, just to take all the film needed.
maybe they did take thousands

http://pseudoastro.wordpress.com/200...y-photographs/
Old Feb 15th 2010, 1:25 pm
You call that a moustache

ex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond repute

So the 'more likely scenario'; in your opinion, is that somebody spent weeks wiring the building for demolition, removing walls and parts of the structure, laying miles of cables... and nobody noticed them doing it?
Yep, but only because of the tell tale explosive marks that can be seen immediately before the building drops.

Both scenarios are unlikely but if I have to choose one its explosive demolition. No steel framed building has ever collapsed in this way solely through the action of fire, actually no steel framed building has ever collapsed in this way without the use of explosives.
Old Feb 15th 2010, 1:27 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by elfman
Between all six missions maybe... about a thousand shots per mission... but just look at how many of those are absolutely brilliant photos, iconic even. Its that brilliant shot ratio that just seems odd.
Old Feb 15th 2010, 1:30 pm

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ex_exile
Yep, but only because of the tell tale explosive marks that can be seen immediately before the building drops.

Both scenarios are unlikely but if I have to choose one its explosive demolition. No steel framed building has ever collapsed in this way solely through the action of fire, actually no steel framed building has ever collapsed in this way without the use of explosives.
They say those blasts of dust coming from each window at the collapse are floors collapsing.

http://wtc.nist.gov/pubs/factsheets/faqs_8_2006.htm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.