Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

3 Years on , back in UK

3 Years on , back in UK

Old Aug 11th 2006, 12:17 pm
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 3 Years on , back in UK

Originally Posted by pommie bastard
52 weeks holiday a year , means you only work in leap years , sign me up sounds my type of job
Here you go.
Old Aug 11th 2006, 12:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

The Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond repute

52 weeks holiday a year , means you only work in leap years , sign me up sounds my type of job
It means you'd have to look after my two though kids that is.....
Old Aug 11th 2006, 12:29 pm
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Crow
It means you'd have to look after my two though kids that is.....
Thats fine , you will have to match my present rate $70 ph , so that's 24 hours a day , 7 days a week $11760 cash .
I am looking at this type of work if available, does your home come up to me standards , this here is right up my street

http://www.millionaire-luxuries.com/...london-uk.html

Updown Court, London, UK

£85 million ( $150.364 million USD )

The World Most Expensive House!

Last edited by pommie bastard; Aug 11th 2006 at 12:33 pm.
Old Aug 11th 2006, 12:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

The Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond repute

Thats fine , you will have to match my present rate $70 ph , so that's 24 hours a day , 7 days a week $11760 cash .
I am looking at this type of work if available, does your home come up to me standards , this here is right up my street

http://www.millionaire-luxuries.com/...london-uk.html

Updown Court, London, UK

£85 million ( $150.364 million USD )

The World Most Expensive House!
I don't pay - it's your privilege
And the main thing is - it's a happy house, bugger the trimmings
Old Aug 11th 2006, 12:41 pm
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

I don't pay - it's your privilege
And the main thing is - it's a happy house, bugger the trimmings
Ok thats means I cannot give up me job and join you in Paradise , having been there I soon found out that no matter where you are everything has a price , first few years are as good as it gets , enjoy and hope you do well
Old Aug 11th 2006, 12:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Ok thats means I cannot give up me job and join you in Paradise , having been there I soon found out that no matter where you are everything has a price , first few years are as good as it gets , enjoy and hope you do well
Thanks PB - I know you have a heart of gold really
I hope you're wrong and I hope we've found a lovely corner - if you log on in another 3 years you'll find out..
Old Aug 11th 2006, 12:53 pm
Banned

Thanks PB - I know you have a heart of gold really
I hope you're wrong and I hope we've found a lovely corner - if you log on in another 3 years you'll find out..
I wish all new immo's well , been there and understand the pressures , God knows where I will be in 3 years but hope you and family do well
Old Aug 11th 2006, 2:04 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

With the number of Brits moving here it would be unrealistic to think everyone would like it. Luckily I'm one of those that love it to bits although I have been to parts of Australia where I think to myself "I'm so glad I never moved here from the UK" but I would not slag them off on here.
No matter how bad they are someone will love it & good on them.

Good luck to those that have settled well here but no shame in trying it & going back if it doesn't suit either.
What does annoy me though is people going back then slagging it off.
Old Aug 11th 2006, 2:06 pm

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bordy
although I have been to parts of Australia where I think to myself "I'm so glad I never moved here from the UK" but I would not slag them off on here.
So it's true then Bix's place is just a cave in the Tablelands
Old Aug 11th 2006, 2:08 pm
Banned

With the number of Brits moving here it would be unrealistic to think everyone would like it. Luckily I'm one of those that love it to bits although I have been to parts of Australia where I think to myself "I'm so glad I never moved here from the UK" but I would not slag them off on here.
No matter how bad they are someone will love it & good on them.

Good luck to those that have settled well here but no shame in trying it & going back if it doesn't suit either.
What does annoy me though is people going back then slagging it off.
Cannot mean me I give it stick while I was there , nice you like it , where did you move from in UK
Old Aug 11th 2006, 2:09 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by cresta57
So it's true then Bix's place is just a cave in the Tablelands
Aye but what a fantastic view from that cave. Not a bone in sight or maybe he tidied up.
Old Aug 11th 2006, 2:10 pm
The Godfather

Cannot mean me I give it stick while I was there , nice you like it , where did you move from in UK
No wasn't meaning you at all, I moved from the Borders of Scotland.
Old Aug 11th 2006, 2:12 pm
Forum Regular

unrefined_mind is on a distinguished road

Stone the crows, - Hey PB

You were right, Butler is infested with Homes West housing…

Old Bailey probably not changed much in three years, revamped with a new condom machine maybe…

Glad things are going well in UK, have a warm pint of Fosters on me.

TC

UM

Old Aug 11th 2006, 2:15 pm
Banned

No wasn't meaning you at all, I moved from the Borders of Scotland.
Nice area the borders but I can see why Australia would seem better after being stuck up there , Jocklands not for me either
Old Aug 11th 2006, 2:15 pm
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

You lose , think up another game if you can, most be bloody boring living in NSW , Ms Jermaine Greer once said the Western Suburbs of Sydney were the pits and the most depressing place on the planet , no wonder she like any thinking Aussie ran away to London
Did she? She used to go to my gym in the UK occasionally. I've given up the gym and just walk into the King's Tableland every day. I agree some of the Western burbs are pretty horrid... Don't live there though.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.