Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

3 Years on , back in UK

3 Years on , back in UK

Old Aug 24th 2006, 2:50 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 3 Years on , back in UK

Originally Posted by pommie bastard
You've upset Maggie now , bloody upstart, invite you into my post and you upset a Jock immo

Oh i dont know, the youth of today hey? your not gonna start on that whole ridiculous I'm younger than you crap again are you? it didnt wind me up the first time and it wont this time! I'm surprised that you haven't realised what does wind me up BIG BOY! i would have thought an apparent pro wind up merchant would have spotted it already!
Old Aug 24th 2006, 2:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond repute

I think those of you who are in UK should meet up with PB, I'm sure you will be come the best of friends.
Old Aug 24th 2006, 2:54 pm
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Yeah if i knew what one of those was or even cared i would take note, but i dont so who cares! matey your on more than one thread so blaming me makes sense doesn't it!!!!
This may interest a digger , more bad news on Brit industry.

The company had recently taken a decision to design and manufacture its own specific diesel engines to power their construction projects, and after having a look at the latest piece of news, it is evident they have done that exceptionally well!

JCB is one of the leading manufacturing and construction equipment making organization of the world. With a history of providing quality innovative products the company has added another feather to its cap.

A car built by JCB has broken the diesel engine land speed record after reaching 328.767mph (529km/h). A JCB Dieselmax spokesman said the vehicle attained the average speed during two runs in Utah, USA. The team behind the 23ft-long (7m) racer has spent a week testing the Dieselmax in Utah. Andy Green was the man at the wheels of the machine. The record will likely become official when a FIA board meets next month. The vehicle was first built three months ago. It was completely rebuilt three days ago following testing at Speed Week, when the vehicle reached an average speed of 308 mph Thursday. That run was not observed by FIA.

Green drove a vehicle powered by two large diesel engines that have a combined total of 1,500 horsepower. Each is a 4-cylinder, 4.4-liter engine used commercially as a backhoe loader. The engines are twice as powerful as ones found in a Formula One race car, but use only half the fuel

Sir Anthony Bamford, chairman of JCB, said: "This is a marvelous achievement for JCB, and a wonderful tribute to British engineering."
NX supported the creation of the initial concept designs for JCB's first engine, the JCB444 and enabled the development team to take their early ideas through the rigorous virtual and physical testing process to produce the finished complex 3D model. Data from the NX solid model was used in the manufacture of final components and contributed to a successful first launch.
Old Aug 24th 2006, 2:56 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

The company had recently taken a decision to design and manufacture its own specific diesel engines to power their construction projects, and after having a look at the latest piece of news, it is evident they have done that exceptionally well!

JCB is one of the leading manufacturing and construction equipment making organization of the world. With a history of providing quality innovative products the company has added another feather to its cap.

A car built by JCB has broken the diesel engine land speed record after reaching 328.767mph (529km/h). A JCB Dieselmax spokesman said the vehicle attained the average speed during two runs in Utah, USA. The team behind the 23ft-long (7m) racer has spent a week testing the Dieselmax in Utah. Andy Green was the man at the wheels of the machine. The record will likely become official when a FIA board meets next month. The vehicle was first built three months ago. It was completely rebuilt three days ago following testing at Speed Week, when the vehicle reached an average speed of 308 mph Thursday. That run was not observed by FIA.

Green drove a vehicle powered by two large diesel engines that have a combined total of 1,500 horsepower. Each is a 4-cylinder, 4.4-liter engine used commercially as a backhoe loader. The engines are twice as powerful as ones found in a Formula One race car, but use only half the fuel

EH? Yeah i read that in the times (only read decent non biased paper you see) and what has that gotta do with me?!
Old Aug 24th 2006, 3:07 pm
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

EH? Yeah i read that in the times (only read decent non biased paper you see) and what has that gotta do with me?!
Your opening lines in this post relate to a Brit attitude of no can do , or have you forgotten
Old Aug 24th 2006, 3:13 pm
Banned

No prob , we still are waiting on the Aussies to finish Wembley , that could be a world record too
Old Aug 24th 2006, 3:25 pm
Straw Man.

No prob , we still are waiting on the Aussies to finish Wembley , that could be a world record too

Oh my god now your just confusing my young fresh brain! Wembly! No can do attitude, world records! wait! are you trying to find my button to press?
Old Aug 24th 2006, 3:28 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mercedes
Okay I won't put the whole of Brum into one area. I had an office at 5 ways, so yes around that area, and City Centre is much better than it was before. But some of the suburbs leading to it are depressing, and I used to come in from various directions. I also have quite a few clients in and around. But as said I like the people, but in comparison to Melbourne and Brum, I prefer Melbourne, hands over.
I used to work in 5 ways and that's the other side of town for me, much preferred working in the centre of Brum. I agree there are some horrible parts around the city that I would not consider entering, but a lot of places have bad inner city areas it's not exclusive to Brum. For example, my friend lives in Nottingham, it has a terrible reputation for crime but she lives in a beautiful part of Nottingham, lovely views and country lanes and low crime. So I don't think it's fair to base a city on it's few bad areas.

I have never been to Melbourne but would very much love to go one day. I'm not comparing them, I don't really agree with the Oz versus UK comparison thing, it just gets too ridiculous. I just object to people slating Birmingham because it's my home town and it feels personal.

So what I'm trying to say is leave us out of it! I'm not on here slating other peoples homes so I'd appreciate it if the courtesy was returned.
Old Aug 24th 2006, 5:36 pm

FluffyTheCampfireSlayer is an unknown quantity at this point

You already have responed , borring git
If I'm boring (it's spelt with one 'r' by the way) I absolutely dread to think what kind of a person you see yourself as?

Oh, and what does 'responed' mean?
Old Aug 24th 2006, 7:50 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Who wants to play 'spin the bottle'?

Come on PB, you can go first.
Old Aug 24th 2006, 7:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Who wants to play 'spin the bottle'?

Come on PB, you can go first.
Is that a full one or an empty one?
Old Aug 24th 2006, 11:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

The Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Margaret2
, think i've just upset the whole forum on scossies cat thread, but i can't help but pmsl, I'm going to blame you and say its coz i have spent the afternoon with you
So you still think it's funny to piss yourself laughing over someone's pet cat being run over - nice - very nice
Let's hope someone runs something over you love and see if you're pissing yourself laughing then...
Old Aug 25th 2006, 1:29 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Sir Anthony Bamford, chairman of JCB, said: "This is a marvelous achievement for JCB, and a wonderful tribute to British engineering."
I used to go to school with his sons. Really nice lads.
Old Aug 25th 2006, 1:50 am

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

NX supported the creation of the initial concept designs for JCB's first engine, the JCB444 and enabled the development team to take their early ideas through the rigorous virtual and physical testing process to produce the finished complex 3D model. Data from the NX solid model was used in the manufacture of final components and contributed to a successful first launch.
Remarkable achievement, you'd think the front bucket would create a substantial amount of drag, though there'd be no need for a drag chute as lowering the back arm would slow momentum sufficiently.
I heard Shamus O'Mulligan discovered the top speed by accident while returning from a lunchtime session drinking Guinness and eating peanuts he was caught short a mile away from Wimpey Homes site toilet.
Old Aug 25th 2006, 6:33 am
Banned

Originally Posted by FluffyTheCampfireSlayer
If I'm boring (it's spelt with one 'r' by the way) I absolutely dread to think what kind of a person you see yourself as?

Oh, and what does 'responed' mean?

Great post , enjoyed your views , boring git one r

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.