Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 3 Years on , back in UK

Originally Posted by wengerboy
no! I don`t want to hijack PBUK`s thread
Sure he doesn't mind a bit of piss-taking...he does enough himself
Old Aug 17th 2006, 9:37 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by busterboy
No, JoanMC, I didn't mean you were trying to steal PB crown (that after all is untouchable by virtue of you being rather nice)!.

If you stay on the Isle of Wight, build strong island defences, PB may visit and spend the next 10 years of his life rubbishing there too.

...he seems to think the Midlands is the centre of all things great (bigger eye roll)

Not true , I just find wannabe immo's a sad bunch , Australia is welcome to you
Old Aug 17th 2006, 9:40 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=busterboy]
Originally Posted by Clippies
Oy, don't you start on the Midlands, you'll have me to deal with

...I live in Dudley!
What a lovely place , can you speak English or just Black Country
Old Aug 17th 2006, 9:40 am
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CasG
must admit I rather like PBUK rather trendy I reckon
Old Aug 17th 2006, 9:41 am
Banned

Well said that man
Old Aug 17th 2006, 9:43 am
Account Closed

must admit I rather like PBUK rather trendy I reckon
He's alright....just wish he would expand his repertoire. (he is a bit boring)

Trendy ?? haha ....don't see him as that !!

Chav maybe
Old Aug 17th 2006, 9:44 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pommie bastard

What a lovely place , can you speak English or just Black Country
Now now, people in glass houses and all that.

You're not really in a position to dictate on the English language now are you......
loz
this is home!!

loz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond repute

True in the same way rich Aussies move away from OZ to avoid Poms?

If the poms are half as bad as you I don't blame them. I'd be trampling over them to get away

Loz x
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

I would agree OZ is for you , might give you an idea what rain can be like

Ah now i see your relenting, you have finally admitted that Australia can do something better than the UK. Rain. i think were getting to you aint we. today the rain tomorrow the whole damn country. if it really does rain that much then maybe i wont go after all, maybe i will stay in the UK and never see another drop of rain again, they keep telling me that global warming is coming and i keep running my dirty diesel engine day and night but its still bloody wet and cold here in the winter! anyway the rain has stopped and Ive just gotta get them immos out to earn their 15 quid a day or i will never be able to charge them out at 100 a day and i will be a bit further away from buying my Mercedes Benz. see ya ll later.
Old Aug 17th 2006, 9:48 am
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Trendy ?? haha ....don't see him as that !!
I meant the name dopey
Old Aug 17th 2006, 9:51 am
Banned

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Ah now i see your relenting, you have finally admitted that Australia can do something better than the UK. Rain. i think were getting to you aint we. today the rain tomorrow the whole damn country. if it really does rain that much then maybe i wont go after all, maybe i will stay in the UK and never see another drop of rain again, they keep telling me that global warming is coming and i keep running my dirty diesel engine day and night but its still bloody wet and cold here in the winter! anyway the rain has stopped and Ive just gotta get them immos out to earn their 15 quid a day or i will never be able to charge them out at 100 a day and i will be a bit further away from buying my Mercedes Benz. see ya ll later.

Do you ever post anything about your life , never seen a days rain in OZ and the sun shine every day , get a life
Old Aug 17th 2006, 10:04 am
Banned

Originally Posted by rugbymad
Wasn't going to get involved in this thread as I thought it was dragging on a bit but have been following it with interest!
Your comments sum up it perfectly my friend,nail on the head.I work in manufacturing and I to am not hanging around to see it fall to it's knees which it surely will.
Good for you run off to Aussie and do what I pray ? find out they have even less manufacturing
Old Aug 17th 2006, 10:06 am
Account Closed

I meant the name dopey
You meant Grumpy - wonder if I tickled under his chin he'd blush
Old Aug 17th 2006, 10:27 am
Banned

You meant Grumpy - wonder if I tickled under his chin he'd blush
Less of it , no laughing matter , would upset the refugees
Old Aug 17th 2006, 10:30 am
Account Closed

Less of it , no laughing matter , would upset the refugees
You forget...I'm one of your refugees

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.