Schools in Barbados

Old May 7th 2009, 2:27 am

Sunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Schools in Barbados

Originally Posted by mekadag
Hi

I lived in Barbados about 12 years ago for about three years and my daughter went to St. Gabriels and loved it - it is a good school even though it looks like it needs painting etc but the education and teachers are excellent. My daughter is now a high school teacher and remembers with fondness of her time there.

Julia
Come back to visit.. The School, with the parents help in buying cans of paint, had all of the classrooms painted last year, between April 2008 and the summer. Looks great. The main building needs some work, but .. it is a very old building..(but with very good bones).