Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Your 'USERNAME',tell us why you chose it....!

Your 'USERNAME',tell us why you chose it....!

Old Apr 8th 2005, 5:34 pm
Account Closed

Vinny van Gogh has much to be proud ofVinny van Gogh has much to be proud ofVinny van Gogh has much to be proud ofVinny van Gogh has much to be proud ofVinny van Gogh has much to be proud ofVinny van Gogh has much to be proud ofVinny van Gogh has much to be proud ofVinny van Gogh has much to be proud ofVinny van Gogh has much to be proud ofVinny van Gogh has much to be proud ofVinny van Gogh has much to be proud of
Default Re: Your 'USERNAME',tell us why you chose it....!

Originally Posted by soapy
its a secret
I choose Vincent van Gogh... not a name to forget...self taught artist ...inspired me to return to art and painting.....I have one thing in common with Vinny....I have never sold a painting! Like Vinny I hope to leave my native land and seek my fame and fortune. Actually, I'll settle for a visa and warmer, (hopefully) more restful way of life!
Old Apr 8th 2005, 6:57 pm
sunny coast

jonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond repute

everyone calls me jonni boy,wife say's the boy bits right coz i need to grow up
Old Apr 8th 2005, 7:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond repute

As you can see I thought long and hard for mine the No 2 is because there was already a Sue on here and its part of my e.mail add

Sue x

Last edited by Sue2; Apr 8th 2005 at 8:08 pm.
Old Apr 8th 2005, 7:37 pm
Forum Regular

windaelicker is an unknown quantity at this point

And as if you have never done it.

lol

G
Old Apr 8th 2005, 8:05 pm
Forum Regular

Didnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the rough

what i will tell ya is....if had this user name since 1977
Wis that when they let ye oot o Barlinnie, cos Barlinnie and showers spring to mind!!!!!

You know showers and fumbling with your soap
Old Apr 8th 2005, 9:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

lynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to all
Talking Re: Your 'USERNAME',tell us why you chose it....!

Originally Posted by Sue2
As you can see I thought long and hard for mine the No 2 is because there was already a Sue on here and its part of my e.mail add

Sue x

With a great avatar like Bart,who needs great names!!!
Lynn
Old Apr 9th 2005, 5:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vinny van Gogh
I choose Vincent van Gogh... not a name to forget...self taught artist ...inspired me to return to art and painting.....I have one thing in common with Vinny....I have never sold a painting! Like Vinny I hope to leave my native land and seek my fame and fortune. Actually, I'll settle for a visa and warmer, (hopefully) more restful way of life!
Have you got a wealthy younger brother called Theo?! Ask him to keep all your paintings. I would marry him!

Mrs JTL
Old Apr 9th 2005, 7:38 am
Forum Regular

LindyLoo is a jewel in the roughLindyLoo is a jewel in the roughLindyLoo is a jewel in the roughLindyLoo is a jewel in the roughLindyLoo is a jewel in the rough

Not witty or interesting, but I changed my original user name to LindyLoo as its what some of my mates call me. The original name was way too close to my real name, and I wanted a bit of anonymity.

what i will tell ya is....if had this user name since 1977
Soapy or is it "Mr Soutar"? I reckon this wee guy might have something to do with your nickname.
Attached Thumbnails Your 'USERNAME',tell us why you chose it....!-bucket.jpg  
Old Apr 9th 2005, 5:12 pm
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

I chose my user name as it's my daughter's nickname!!!
She'll kill me for revealing it now
Old Apr 9th 2005, 10:08 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LindyLoo
Not witty or interesting, but I changed my original user name to LindyLoo as its what some of my mates call me. The original name was way too close to my real name, and I wanted a bit of anonymity.

Soapy or is it "Mr Soutar"? I reckon this wee guy might have something to do with your nickname.
now thats what everyone thinks.
Old Apr 9th 2005, 10:10 pm
Forum Regular

Didnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the rough

now thats what everyone thinks.
Nah never mind that, we've bin doon that road afore Soapy, read a few posts before aboot Barlinnie.

Thats it now is'nt it
Old Apr 9th 2005, 11:52 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Didnaeseeu
Nah never mind that, we've bin doon that road afore Soapy, read a few posts before aboot Barlinnie.

Thats it now is'nt it
aw sh=te ma secrets oot
Old Apr 10th 2005, 12:12 am
Forum Regular

aw sh=te ma secrets oot
Ah bloody new it!!!!!

Soapy I can read yea like a book

Never mind they say the mind soon forgets, specially when yer pished
Old Apr 10th 2005, 12:26 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Didnaeseeu
Ah bloody new it!!!!!

Soapy I can read yea like a book

Never mind they say the mind soon forgets, specially when yer pished
ok ok i gee in, its got somethin to do with 6 wumin a bar of soap and me

answer. i swore at a sewing bee and they aw washed ma moot oot wae soapy
Old Apr 10th 2005, 12:32 am
Forum Regular

ok ok i gee in, its got somethin to do with 6 wumin a bar of soap and me

answer. i swore at a sewing bee and they aw washed ma moot oot wae soapy
Aye right!!!!

Wumin wisnae in Barlinnie when you wis in, only blokes, my mate fa served time wi u bought u soap n a rope (aye traded in phone cards an athing to solve the problem) bit no you kept cuttin aff the rope so you could drap the soap and be popular wi the boys!!!!!!

Hence the name SOAPY!!!!!!!! (boy were they glad to see the back a ye - oops ye ken fit a mean)!!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.